Ep 4 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PSN EU/NA/Xbox/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• Thanks.

CarL_J posted: »

Here's a countdown to the release of the episode on Steam: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150818T20&p0=26&msg

• edited August 2015

I'm crying right now. I'm fucking crying. I'm only about 30 minutes into the episode. ;_;

• SHUT UP

SCOOTER ISNT DEAD

MAYBE... ELLIE FOUND HIM

HIS ARM IS JUST BROKEN

FUCK

LawmanZero posted: »

FEELS FER SPACE COWBOY

• How come Xbox is a day later? I really want to play it so badly!

• Hm, does GoG release the episodes at the same time as Steam?

• No idea, GOG is kind of new to the Telltale games.

elarithon posted: »

Hm, does GoG release the episodes at the same time as Steam?

• So I was just roaming my Xbox 360 and was about to play my second save of TFTB when I came across that EP4 could be downloaded. However when I got onto the download screen there is a circle with a line through it where i would usually click to download. What do I do now?

• That just happens when an episode is coming soon. You can't download it until tomorrow.

RhianLouise posted: »

So I was just roaming my Xbox 360 and was about to play my second save of TFTB when I came across that EP4 could be downloaded. However when

• it doest come out for xbox one or 360 untill the 19th //cries

So I was just roaming my Xbox 360 and was about to play my second save of TFTB when I came across that EP4 could be downloaded. However when

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It's a known visual bug that shows it's available to download when it isn't, you will need to wait until it releases tomorrow.

• whats the reason behind it releasing for xbox on the 19th? :c

OzzyUK posted: »

It's a known visual bug that shows it's available to download when it isn't, you will need to wait until it releases tomorrow.

• same i want to know why as well D:

How come Xbox is a day later? I really want to play it so badly!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I'm not a Telltale staff member so i don't know exactly why they release it a day later on Xbox but from what i understand it has something to do with Microsoft updating their Xbox marketplace.

whats the reason behind it releasing for xbox on the 19th? :c

• CAUSE XBOX SUCKS

• When does the episode usually drop on the NA PlayStation store?

• He can't be dead... he just can't be... maybe lilith teleported him with her siren powers back to sanctuary... maybe?

SHUT UP SCOOTER ISNT DEAD MAYBE... ELLIE FOUND HIM HIS ARM IS JUST BROKEN FUCK

• Noon every Tuesday is when the psn store updates if you notice telltell games always release an episode on a Tuesday for the psn this why they cant any other day.

When does the episode usually drop on the NA PlayStation store?

• edited August 2015

The episode releases a day later because Xbox doesn't update their store until Wednesday (I don't understand why)

• IT NEVER DOES MWAHAHAHA!!!!
    Jk idk

When does the episode usually drop on the NA PlayStation store?

• Spoilers spoilers everywhere~ Damn you Telltale!

enter image description here

• why TT why always noon for PS!!!??? i dont want to wait!!

why not at midnight!??!?!

• tfw you're hyped as fuck but you gotta wait.

I think Im gonna have to buy Telltale games from the Telltale store from now on ;-;

• Has nothing to with microsoft updating the Xbox marketplace. They can update it whenever they please. Gears of War: Ultimate Edition comes out on.. Tuesday August 25

OzzyUK posted: »

I'm not a Telltale staff member so i don't know exactly why they release it a day later on Xbox but from what i understand it has something to do with Microsoft updating their Xbox marketplace.

• I heard from something that Telltale focuses primarily on their PC releases before console releases. So that's why they update their games on PC first.

• It's taking forever for NA PSN to update ;-; I can't even wait until noon ~ 3pm PST.

• So... when is it coming out on steam? I thought it was going to be out at 7:30...

• I think at noon.

tumnus555 posted: »

So... when is it coming out on steam? I thought it was going to be out at 7:30...

• enter image description here

Mistercrit posted: »

I think at noon.

• QUICK UPDATE
    Hey guys bad news i read yesterday that ps store will have maintance from noon to 1:30 pm pacific time so episode PROBABLY will not be released at 12:00
    IT WILL BE RELEASED(PROBABLY) 1 HOUR AND HALF LATER

• in 2 hours

So... when is it coming out on steam? I thought it was going to be out at 7:30...

• I know, I'm waiting here with ya.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It normally releases at 10 AM PDT.

• Ok Ok Im Going to Ask Tooo That Why Is The iOS And Android User Have To Wait A20?? Something??

• The porting to mobile takes a lot more time. You have to compress stuff, tweak things, make sure it doesn't crash or lag the phone, etc, etc.

Bounphitak posted: »

Ok Ok Im Going to Ask Tooo That Why Is The iOS And Android User Have To Wait A20?? Something??

• Well, that isn't TOO bad, the store should most likely update after maintenance (not too long away from Steam players). That exact maintenance was originally going to be yesterday, but they decided to reschedule it in a few days. Guess they chose the next day =P

QUICK UPDATE Hey guys bad news i read yesterday that ps store will have maintance from noon to 1:30 pm pacific time so episode PROBABLY will not be released at 12:00 IT WILL BE RELEASED(PROBABLY) 1 HOUR AND HALF LATER

• Lilith... PLEAAAAAAAASE

He can't be dead... he just can't be... maybe lilith teleported him with her siren powers back to sanctuary... maybe?

• edited August 2015

Hey, it's 11: 06 AM where I am... when am I supposed to get the episode on Steam? The thumbnail hasn't even changed yet. I have a season pass.

Edit: ONE???? UGH

• That would make sense if they just finished the episode, but hasn't the episode been done for over a week now?

LawmanZero posted: »

The porting to mobile takes a lot more time. You have to compress stuff, tweak things, make sure it doesn't crash or lag the phone, etc, etc.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.