Ep 4 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PSN EU/NA/Xbox/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• Oh, ok. Thanks for the reply m8

The PSN Store updates every Tuesday around noon - 3pm PST, hence many of Telltale's episodes coming out on Tuesdays for PS3/4. We still have 20 minutes ~ 2 hours left.

• Thanks, I came here to ask if anyone knew when the NA west coast would get it for PSN.

The PSN Store updates every Tuesday around noon - 3pm PST, hence many of Telltale's episodes coming out on Tuesdays for PS3/4. We still have 20 minutes ~ 2 hours left.

• My God, that episode, just wow. No spoilers, but it was really, really, really good.

• If you go to the store it's up for NA psn.

• I went to ps4 store on my phone and it was available.

2DLee posted: »

If you go to the store it's up for NA psn.

• Downloading on NA PSN right now! :D Too bad PS4 download speeds aren't too good most of the time.

• Omid's catOmid's cat Banned
    edited August 2015

Did you read gamespot's review? Alexa Ray Corriea gave it 6 (fair). The best part - "no crazy action sequences like in previous episodes". LOL! What else? Too much cosmos?

• Downloading on PS3 right now!

• I keep refreshing my PSN store on the PS3 but epi 4 isn't showing up in the add ons :(

Downloading on PS3 right now!

• Try opening the actual game and go to the episode 4 slide, it should give you an option that says ''Purchase now''

Arianka101 posted: »

I keep refreshing my PSN store on the PS3 but epi 4 isn't showing up in the add ons

• IGN gave it a 6 as well lol. Now I remember why I never listen to mainstream reviews.

• I've just played through the latest episode and without spoiling anything I must say it was really a fun time. Episode, at least IMO, was really good. It made me impatient for the big finale! ;) I enjoyed all of the episodes so far and I'm really curious how this story will end. I guess we just need to wait and see. Soon.

• Soon lacks data. Soon sucks.

Tewudin posted: »

I've just played through the latest episode and without spoiling anything I must say it was really a fun time. Episode, at least IMO, was re

• I refreshed it again and it showed up :) I'm just not very patient.

MayorMilk posted: »

Try opening the actual game and go to the episode 4 slide, it should give you an option that says ''Purchase now''

• enter image description here

MayorMilk posted: »

Soon lacks data. Soon sucks.

• Welp I just finished installing the episode on my PS4, talk to you guys soon~

• "no crazy action sequences"? eh, duh? the gunfight in the hub of heroism? if that's not crazy, I don't know what is

• This, Rhys and his crazy run, pizza party, getting arrested...

People are strange.

Dracu98 posted: »

"no crazy action sequences"? eh, duh? the gunfight in the hub of heroism? if that's not crazy, I don't know what is

• What time will it be on the 360 store

• Just finished ep4, i have chosen to rule Hyperion...i think i had a bad decision, cuz Fiona & Sasha hates Hyperion, and maybe in ep5 they will hate Rhys.

• edited August 2015

Wow, some people still go to IGN for gaming news? I thought they where as relevant as Kotaku.

Poogers555 posted: »

IGN - 6

• Can anyone tell me when the iOS release will be in PST?

• At the moment I'm kinda glad I have to wait until the 20th, cause I accidentally deleted my trust Fiona file, and i need to remake it

• What time Episode Gets released on Android ?? Time in PT?>??

• Ok now I'm safe to reply. So I accidentally saw 1 screenshot for a slight second from the corner of my eye. I thought I saw HJ having a body, standing in front of Butt Stallion, and I got pissed. xD Thankfully I totaly misunderstanded the whole thing, it was just the tour group. :D I prefer playing without seeing the trailer or screenshots.

Quiff posted: »

Eh the screenshots weren't that spoilery tbh

• Still waiting for Android version

harsha posted: »

What time Episode Gets released on Android ?? Time in PT?>??

• Yeah Yeah What Time Episode Get Release on android/iOS in PT??

Still waiting for Android version

• To those people still waiting to play the episode, avoid youtube there are spoilers everywhere there

• Iam so excited to See get my Hands on this :0 !
    Geez AS so many waiting for Android release time :(
    Arent there any hints "when" the rest tomorrow will be released ?

• edited August 2015

Already 20th on Indonesia, still waiting maybe release on 9 AM PT ?
    Update: already 1PM still not get the update from.play store

• Still waiting for episode on Android.....anyone tell me when it will be available... It's 12:30PM in India..

• 20th in Europe ;-; !
    Where is my Android release :0!?
    Never smashed an button that often than the escape plan bravo 'soon' button >.<

• I got to the iOS version, but had to stop playing. I think something's wrong with it...;-;

• edited August 2015

Somebody please tell Google to push the update button for Tales From The Borderlands

• Guess WE just have to wait another couple hours :/

• Yup ' _'

QcKShade posted: »

Guess WE just have to wait another couple hours

• It's so frustrating to have the game but be unable to play it. Is TTG ever going to fix these issues? I don't know if they normally do, but my experiences on Vita are not making me hopeful.

• What's wrong with it? I'm currently downloading the iOS version and was all excited about playing my alternate playthroughs.

Also, I did have a problem with episode 3 where it would freeze up just before the opening credits started (had to play the entire opening through twice before I realised), I was able to fix it by downloading the newest update, though - maybe that will work for you?

The_Duck posted: »

It's so frustrating to have the game but be unable to play it. Is TTG ever going to fix these issues? I don't know if they normally do, but my experiences on Vita are not making me hopeful.

• edited August 2015

Let me know how yours works. In mine, Jack looks darker and glitchy, and not like how he normally is. There's a pic in the thread I recently created. No one has replied yet, so I don't know if it's just my game, other platforms don't seem to be experiencing it. The second time Jack appeared, he was still like that, and then Rhys went invisible.

And there's no update to download.

What's wrong with it? I'm currently downloading the iOS version and was all excited about playing my alternate playthroughs. Also, I did

Sign in to comment in this discussion.