Ep 5 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3 Oct 20, Xbox One/360 Oct 21, iOS/Amazon App/Android Oct 22

Comments

• yknow probably not

Enigma12 posted: »

if they release the episode this month, ill name my first born Loader bot

• do you mean logic-wise or edit wise?

dosent make sense for jack to tell rhys's story to the stranger, while he obviously didnt knew half of it.

editwise its a nice idea the song didnt really fit the jack taking over part

kaza125 posted: »

What did you think of the ending I did?

• I would LOVE to see this ad on tv.

Obviously he's talking about the brand new, unannounced and certainly unexpected new project, know as The Telltale Suites. Don't know abo

• It's a finale though, Telltale's finales (at least the ones from TWD on) have been historically known to take much less time (most being around 6 weeks I believe?) ^-^

So I'm the only one thinking November? It would be in keeping with the three month average.

• Lol. September 4th.

• Oh no lot logic wise, it wouldn't make sense otherwise. I thought intially they were going to go that route which would've been a huge twist so I just wanted to see what it was like.
    And if you've seen Rick and Morty, then that's why I choose the song.

do you mean logic-wise or edit wise? dosent make sense for jack to tell rhys's story to the stranger, while he obviously didnt knew half of it. editwise its a nice idea the song didnt really fit the jack taking over part

• That is just about the most sweetest reply I've ever heard ;.;

bigdogg0821 posted: »

There is a special button called Reply. :P I've noticed that you never use it.

• I'll hold out for November and if it comes sooner I'll be happily surprised :-)

Green613 posted: »

It's a finale though, Telltale's finales (at least the ones from TWD on) have been historically known to take much less time (most being around 6 weeks I believe?) ^-^

• ;-;

Lilacsbloom posted: »

That is just about the most sweetest reply I've ever heard ;.;

• Seriously I think I would lose it if he didn't reply the right way one more goddamn time. As Samuel L. Jackson would have said,

Enough, is enough. I have had it with these motherfucking comments without these a motherfucking reply.

It's so much sweeter.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

That is just about the most sweetest reply I've ever heard ;.;

• Heyo, heyo, waiting for the show I know, heyo, yo, yo.

• I posted this in the Game of Throne waiting thread but it also applies to the final episode of Tales from the Borderlands so i am cross-posting here, it isn't direct news about the final episode but it's better than nothing :)

enter image description here

• most ambitious finales yet

OzzyUK posted: »

I posted this in the Game of Throne waiting thread but it also applies to the final episode of Tales from the Borderlands so i am cross-post

• I read that tweet as "the return of TWAU" then re-read it and cried.

Pipas posted: »

most ambitious finales yet

• enter image description here

I posted this in the Game of Throne waiting thread but it also applies to the final episode of Tales from the Borderlands so i am cross-post

• YES.

Perhaps this video can fill the void. What if ep4 ended like this? enter link description here

• while he obviously didnt knew half of it.

In all fairness we don't know the extent of Jack's access to Rhys' brain - it could be possible that he could access his memories like data files.

...And I personally love the song choice. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

do you mean logic-wise or edit wise? dosent make sense for jack to tell rhys's story to the stranger, while he obviously didnt knew half of it. editwise its a nice idea the song didnt really fit the jack taking over part

• I like it a lot, I think the song fits, it's eerie. Though I'm a 'go along with Jack's plans all the way' kind of person, so it's not as eerie to me, more like 'that's what I was going for' :P

Perhaps this video can fill the void. What if ep4 ended like this? enter link description here

• You're gifs never fail to make me smile jack :D

YES.

• Where I got the idea from:
    enter link description here

I like it a lot, I think the song fits, it's eerie. Though I'm a 'go along with Jack's plans all the way' kind of person, so it's not as eerie to me, more like 'that's what I was going for' :P

• Tales from the Borderlands inspired me to find a job in a corporation or firm. And thanks to that, I am working now. :)

• But do they take finger guns as seriously as Hyperion?

Tales from the Borderlands inspired me to find a job in a corporation or firm. And thanks to that, I am working now.

• Just so you guys know. The last episode comes out on October 20th,2015.

• When Gearbox came up with Hyperion I don't think they would have guessed that it would actually encourage people to find a corporation job instead of the opposite effect. :D

Tales from the Borderlands inspired me to find a job in a corporation or firm. And thanks to that, I am working now.

• how do YOU know? o.O

Just so you guys know. The last episode comes out on October 20th,2015.

Just so you guys know. The last episode comes out on October 20th,2015.

• I've got a small feeling that the intro/end credits song of episode 5 will be from The Heavy....

• OzzyUK posted: »

• edited September 2015

I feel like I am jinxing it by posting this.

But I won't know until they point a finger pistol at me.

But do they take finger guns as seriously as Hyperion?

• Tales ep 5 confirmed fall?

D20TH HYPE

• D20 isn't a tuesday tho.

Poogers555 posted: »

Tales ep 5 confirmed fall? D20TH HYPE

• I know it's unlikely, but think the "surprise" could be a season 2 announcement? I know I'm desperate, but...

Drladders posted: »

I read that tweet as "the return of TWAU" then re-read it and cried.

• I'd wager a guess it's Super Show related; I imagine they will show who they are working with for Telltale's first Super Show.

TWAU21 posted: »

I know it's unlikely, but think the "surprise" could be a season 2 announcement? I know I'm desperate, but...

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited September 2015

Eric Stirpe ( @stirpicus ) posted this small teaser on twitter :)

• Ambitious, eh? Does that mean Tales Episode 5 is 3 hours long? ......Please.

• Hnnnnnnnnngggggggggghhhhhhh... Oh dear god, an update actually happened while I was reading comments!!!!!!

IT NEVER HAPPENS!!!!

Eric Stirpe ( @stirpicus ) posted this small teaser on twitter https://twitter.com/stirpicus/status/642440931006812164

• edited September 2015

Well I'm gonna confess.....

Borderlands actually changed my mind to choose a different career path.......

a CEO.....or a corporation employee for starters

When Gearbox came up with Hyperion I don't think they would have guessed that it would actually encourage people to find a corporation job instead of the opposite effect.

Eric Stirpe ( @stirpicus ) posted this small teaser on twitter https://twitter.com/stirpicus/status/642440931006812164

Sign in to comment in this discussion.