Ep 5 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3 Oct 20, Xbox One/360 Oct 21, iOS/Amazon App/Android Oct 22

1888990919294»

Comments

• No, this didn't happen to me. Maybe it has something to do with your speakers?
    Or it has something to do with your game files.

CDog12466 posted: »

Hey has anyone else been having audio problems on the other episodes ever since the new episode came out? I decided to play through the whol

• before I start my epic monologue about how...awesome is not good enough...how awesome² this episode was: is this thread the right place to do so? 'cause I don't see any monologues, but I couldn't find a "episode 5 monologue-thread" either, and I don't wanna be a spoiling douchebag, therefore...help?

• It was sooooooo wtf.. It just left me with my jaw dropped on the floor and a weird boner..

Valebread posted: »

It has the best ending out of all of Telltale, not the saddest tho. No Im not talking about TWD

• i bought this game on the 14th of november 2014 that is almost a full year, that is kinda crazy, if i knew at the time it would take that long i may have waited until now to buy it, however i don't regret buying it when i did, 'twas fun

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

If you want, you can create a new thread in the Borderlands General Discussion forum, and make sure to use the option to add an Episode 5 Spoiler tag to your thread before you post it. You should see the option while creating the thread. After that, you should then be good to go!

Dracu98 posted: »

before I start my epic monologue about how...awesome is not good enough...how awesome² this episode was: is this thread the right place to d

• Is ep 5 delayed in Europe or something? Still not available on ps3.

• Here's what I did on ps3 in USA :

1. Go to PlayStation Store

2. search "Tales From the Borderlands" in the search bar (or what you can of it since it caps)

3. Find "The Vault of the Traveler"

4. Download The Vault of the Traveler

5. When finished, returned to Tales From the Borderlands

6. It should say "Play" on episode 5 on the save you have selected already

SpiderPig posted: »

Is ep 5 delayed in Europe or something? Still not available on ps3.

• I always search the store for new episodes but there are only 4 episodes there still. Wonder what's happening with it...

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Here's what I did on ps3 in USA : * Go to PlayStation Store * search "Tales From the Borderlands" in the search bar (or what you can

Sign in to comment in this discussion.