Ep 5 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3 Oct 20, Xbox One/360 Oct 21, iOS/Amazon App/Android Oct 22

Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
edited September 2016 in Tales from the Borderlands

enter image description here

Teaser

Episode 1 (Zer0 Sum) is now free on several different platforms. In the announcement trailer, keep an eye out for an Episode 5 teaser.

Release Dates

• PC/Mac - October 20th
  • Playstation Network (PS4/PS3) - October 20th
  • Xbox Live (Xbox One/Xbox 360) - October 21st
  • iOS - October 22nd
  • Amazon App Store - October 22nd
  • Google Play Store - October 22nd

News

October 18th

October 16th

October 15th

October 14th

October 8th

October 7th

October 2nd

October 1st

• Small update on the latest blog post: With all that said, it's not ALL about Minecraft behind the scenes here... those eagerly awaiting the season finales for Tales from the Borderlands and Game of Thrones can expect some big news drops hot on the heels of the Minecraft: Story Mode premiere. The next few weeks mark an incredibly busy time for Telltale!

September 29th

September 27th

September 24th

September 20th:

September 16th

• Small update on Blog Post with Minecraft: Story Mode Release Dates: And one quick note for those looking forward to the season finales of Tales from the Borderlands and Game of Thrones – they are shaping up to be two of our most ambitious finales yet! Look out for more news on those coming out soon.

September 14th

• Evidence of Episode 5 activity on the Steam database.

September 11th

September 4th

Pass some time and get to know the Telltale Community!

While you are waiting for the episode, why not pass some time by getting to know the Telltale Community?

Also, remember that the first rule of the forum guidelines is respect. This includes not just forum users and moderators, but Telltale staff as well. Please don't insult or antagonize anyone, including Telltale staff, for what they post, either on these forums, on the Telltale blog, on the Telltale Facebook page, on Twitter, or elsewhere. The Telltale Terms of Use prohibits behavior that harasses or advocates harassment of another person. We want these forums to be fun to visit for everyone, staff and gamers alike. Thanks. :)

Comments

• I don't want it to end :(

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited August 2015

Wow, hard to believe we're finally here. Bet some of you guys thought it would be forever before we reached this thread. :P

Johnny Cash - We'll Meet Again

• All things must come to an end

I don't want it to end

• Gonna be so sad when it ends just like Wolf Among Us and just like Wolf Among Us we probably won't get a season 2 :(

• I really want a season 2, even more so than Twau season 2

Gonna be so sad when it ends just like Wolf Among Us and just like Wolf Among Us we probably won't get a season 2

• But first the waiting begins

So it ends I'd say

• So it ends I'd say

• Well, wolf among us's source material wasnt taken from a game. This one, the source material is taken from a game, so even if telltale only ever does 1 season, gearbox will still continue the franchise.

Gonna be so sad when it ends just like Wolf Among Us and just like Wolf Among Us we probably won't get a season 2

• edited August 2015

Handsome Jack and President Rhys are back home baby!

• Man, imagine the reactions people would have if one went back in time to a year ago on the Telltale forums and told others that a Telltale Borderlands game of all things would be second best to Walking Dead: Season 1 in the eyes of a lot of people.

Back then, people thought Telltale was choosing an unfitting license for a story game just for the sake of brand recognition and had a fit when the game was announced, and now it's another Wolf Among Us type situation where people came around in the end.

dpetersz posted: »

I really want a season 2, even more so than Twau season 2

• Didd anyone chose not to take the throne?

WalkerHH93 posted: »

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I'm going to miss all the characters when it does end :'(

I don't want it to end

• edited August 2015

Nahhhh,i see it with multiple endings,one ending cliff hanger of ep2 and ep4..this is how i see it,but wasn't mentioned "103" by a writter? that doesn't mean we get a season two??

• I made an alternate save to see what would happen if I declined Jack. Let's just say... thank god I chose to share Jack's power in my main save. 0_0

Didd anyone chose not to take the throne?

• edited August 2015

Back in bussines, baby. Back in bussines. Gosh it feels great.

• The majority didnt accept Jack. Atleast in my playtrough I saw that only me and 42% installed Handsome Jack into Hyperions Systems.

• Just you wait until Minecraft story mode comes out

Man, imagine the reactions people would have if one went back in time to a year ago on the Telltale forums and told others that a Telltale B

• Me too, i don't understand why some peolple choose not to rule on ther first playthrough

I made an alternate save to see what would happen if I declined Jack. Let's just say... thank god I chose to share Jack's power in my main save. 0_0

• Man Handsome Jack sure did turn my Rhys pure evil. Revenge time. Vallory will die! >:D Muahahahahahha!! (<- evil laugh)

Back in bussines, baby. Back in bussines. Gosh it feels great.

• edited August 2015

When i finished (and i did quite early) only 37% accepted

I was like:

The majority didnt accept Jack. Atleast in my playtrough I saw that only me and 42% installed Handsome Jack into Hyperions Systems.

• Episode 4 was AWESOME holy...... 10/10.

• edited August 2015

Just second @BlindSniper ?

Man, imagine the reactions people would have if one went back in time to a year ago on the Telltale forums and told others that a Telltale B

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited August 2015

I easily expect that Minecraft: Story Mode will also have good writing, but I'm honestly not expecting as many people from the current audience to come around since the game will be tonally different by being aimed for a more family friendly audience. That's not a bad thing in the slightest, it just means that I suspect the game will attract a different audience while still having good writing - just like how Walking Dead attracted a different audience for Telltale.

Unlike Walking Dead, however, I don't suspect this new audience will overtake the forums or anything so don't worry about that. (Just wanted to chime in and bring that up before people read too much into my "new audience" comment and derail the thread to complain about Minecraft fans.)

Just you wait until Minecraft story mode comes out

• A lot of people will still treat Walking Dead: Season 1 as the first best in the end.

Still, though, it's interesting to see people are now saying that Telltale should make more comedy. Telltale used to make lots of comedy games prior to Walking Dead, so I'm glad to see that they still have some comedy in their bones that is being appreciated in a much larger scale by their modern audience. :)

Just second @BlindSniper ?

• Right, honestly this is the funniest game i have ever played. It even tops Deadpool

A lot of people will still treat Walking Dead: Season 1 as the first best in the end. Still, though, it's interesting to see people are n

• edited August 2015

TftB Ep 5 Waiting Thread - No News Yet...

Ugh, crap, caught on what joke to say. Hmmm...

[Ugh why is the finale taking so long! It's taking forever!] [Bro it's not even been 24 hours and you posted this?]

[Dot dot dot] [Pew pew pew =D]

Bro, too soon bro. Knee bro you bro, total bros ;.;

• 6/10 -IGN

Seriously, they did that

Episode 4 was AWESOME holy...... 10/10.

• edited August 2015

I'm even more excited for the next episode actually. How am I gonna survive the wait??

• We always post waiting threads for the next episode on the same day as a current episode release, though. ;)

Lilacsbloom posted: »

TftB Ep 5 Waiting Thread - No News Yet... Ugh, crap, caught on what joke to say. Hmmm... [Ugh why is the finale taking so long! I

• ....oh o_o

Um, c-can I rewind? I want to change my decision!

We always post waiting threads for the next episode on the same day as a current episode release, though.

• If you want some more Borderlands writing/jokes from Telltale, Claptrap from Borderlands is one of the characters you play against in Poker Night 2 from Telltale.

If you just want more Borderlands goodness in general, you can check out some of the games on Steam.

LuciaM posted: »

I'm even more excited for the next episode actually. How am I gonna survive the wait??

• This can't be the final episode, no it just can't be, this series is too damn good to end.

• Nope! You have to commit to your choices and live with your consequences. Muhahaha!

Lilacsbloom posted: »

....oh o_o Um, c-can I rewind? I want to change my decision!

• I refused Jack, and my God I was terrified after what happened.

• edited September 2015

IGN is full of Bs.

6/10 -IGN Seriously, they did that

• Tell that to us Wolf Among Us fans. :'(

This can't be the final episode, no it just can't be, this series is too damn good to end.

• Here's a proper review

IGN is full of Bs.

• Good point

Tell that to us Wolf Among Us fans.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.