Ep 5 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3 Oct 20, Xbox One/360 Oct 21, iOS/Amazon App/Android Oct 22

Comments

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni

Seriously. Insane. I can't wait to play that episode.

OzzyUK posted: »

Eric Stirpe ( @stirpicus ) posted this small teaser on twitter https://twitter.com/stirpicus/status/642440931006812164

• Finally. The hype is building.

Eric Stirpe ( @stirpicus ) posted this small teaser on twitter https://twitter.com/stirpicus/status/642440931006812164

• DAMN! I...I just found the perfect gif...the perfect gif for this whole game, the perfect gif for almost everything I ever needed...I didn't know I needed it until I saw it though, but still...but...the time for using it is not right...I shouldn't

enter image description here

f*ck. I wants this episode!

• Not every day I see the same person commenting on his teaser. :)

Thanks for all the work you have done for Tales from the Borderlands! :)

stirpicus posted: »

• I believe he's working on M: SM now but he did work on the first two episodes of TFTB.

Not every day I see the same person commenting on his teaser. Thanks for all the work you have done for Tales from the Borderlands!

• What's up with the trolling lately m8?

Just so you guys know. The last episode comes out on October 20th,2015.

• staph it's too much rite now, it's ending soon fuck....

• I need to take a deep breath,can’t handle all this hype.Feed me Telltale.

• I've been anticipating that too and completely forgot about it! Should be interesting.

I'd wager a guess it's Super Show related; I imagine they will show who they are working with for Telltale's first Super Show.

• He actually worked on the first three. He had an additional writing credit on the first episode, a co-writing credit on the second, and was the lead writer of the third.

dojo32161 posted: »

I believe he's working on M: SM now but he did work on the first two episodes of TFTB.

• Is Gortys okay? Tell me Gortys is okay even if it isn't true! ;_;

• G̶o̶r̶t̶y̶s̶ ̶d̶r̶o̶w̶n̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶a̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶z̶e̶n̶ ̶r̶i̶v̶e̶r̶/̶l̶a̶k̶e̶.̶ ̶D̶i̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶h̶o̶r̶r̶i̶f̶i̶c̶ ̶d̶e̶a̶t̶h̶ ̶i̶m̶a̶g̶i̶n̶a̶b̶l̶e̶.̶

She's okay.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Is Gortys okay? Tell me Gortys is okay even if it isn't true! ;_;

• ಠ_ಠ

G̶o̶r̶t̶y̶s̶ ̶d̶r̶o̶w̶n̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶a̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶z̶e̶n̶ ̶r̶i̶v̶e̶r̶/̶l̶a̶k̶e̶.̶ ̶D̶i̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶h̶o̶r̶r̶i̶f̶i̶c̶ ̶d̶e̶a̶t̶h̶ ̶i̶m̶a̶g̶i̶n̶a̶b̶l̶e̶.̶ She's okay.

• ^_^

Lilacsbloom posted: »

ಠ_ಠ

• Damn, looking at these updates... This game is making me feel like when the last Harry Potter book was out: I want to know how it ends it but I don't want it to end!

• Are we really getting teased only after 3 weeks?

• If you read it correctly he capitolized ly to make it sound like scooter

• Please, please, please don't let LoaderBot die in the finale. My fragile heart wouldn't be able to bear that.

P.S. I will forever be disappointed in Telltale beyond all hope if #LoaderBros doesn't get a reference in Episode 5

• edited September 2015

Keep in mind TWD S2's finale had it's trailer out in 3 weeks

let that settle in poogs

Poogers555 posted: »

Are we really getting teased only after 3 weeks?

• Oh god, somebody should seriously splice in scenes of JonTron in the Hyperion Finger Gun fight. That would be hysterical!

Are we really getting teased only after 3 weeks?

• That's right. No going back came out incredibly fast it just felt incredibly slow because I stopped going on the forums for like 2 weeks because of all the Amid the Ruins hate.

Green613 posted: »

Keep in mind TWD S2's finale had it's trailer out in 3 weeks let that settle in poogs

• edited September 2015

Yeah, I remember back in 2014 summer where Telltale episodes just plopped out in the summer

Green613 posted: »

Keep in mind TWD S2's finale had it's trailer out in 3 weeks let that settle in poogs

• Watch out everyone, we've got an optimist over here!

Tales ep 5 confirmed fall? D20TH HYPE

• Ok guys, I'll be leaving for Sicily tomorrow and will be gone for a week, don't go getting any episodes without me! :P

• enter image description here

Ok guys, I'll be leaving for Sicily tomorrow and will be gone for a week, don't go getting any episodes without me! :P

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2015

Well gosh, thanks! I had a blast being on the awesome team of TftBL writers and it's been so amazing to watch the fandom for it grow and expand since it premiered. Such an honor to have been a part of a game that people care about so much!

Not every day I see the same person commenting on his teaser. Thanks for all the work you have done for Tales from the Borderlands!

• No, thank you for that awesome writing.

Well gosh, thanks! I had a blast being on the awesome team of TftBL writers and it's been so amazing to watch the fandom for it grow and expand since it premiered. Such an honor to have been a part of a game that people care about so much!

• I'm just hoping everyone's favorite robot will be there.

• Ofc Loaderbot, Dumpy and Gortys are gonna be in episode 5. Wtf are you talking about.

I'm just hoping everyone's favorite robot will be there.

• No no no, the other everybody's favorite robot!

:D

Ofc Loaderbot, Dumpy and Gortys are gonna be in episode 5. Wtf are you talking about.

• DeathTrap?

No no no, the other everybody's favorite robot!

• That robot the meriff had sex with in the Pre-Sequel? I don't see what she has to do with this...

No no no, the other everybody's favorite robot!

• The other one that ends with trap!

:)

DeathTrap?

• No no, the other incredibly sexy robot!

That robot the meriff had sex with in the Pre-Sequel? I don't see what she has to do with this...

• ShadowTrap? Why the hell would he be in episode 5?

The other one that ends with trap!

• OOOOOOoooohhhh why didn't you say so?

No no, the other incredibly sexy robot!

• Think about it, ShadowTrap might know a thing or two about controlling Helios...

ShadowTrap? Why the hell would he be in episode 5?

• Are you saying there is a Constructor in the next episode ? :o

No no, the other incredibly sexy robot!

• No no no, it's the one who ShadowTrap used to be in!

Think about it, ShadowTrap might know a thing or two about controlling Helios...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.