Ep 5 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3 Oct 20, Xbox One/360 Oct 21, iOS/Amazon App/Android Oct 22

Comments

• Same.

Poogers555 posted: »

Jesus, im starting to want GoT to come out because I want to end these 2 seasons with Tales and not GoT ;-;

• Yeah, me too. I want these 2 seasons to end with a bang. :D

Poogers555 posted: »

Jesus, im starting to want GoT to come out because I want to end these 2 seasons with Tales and not GoT ;-;

• Well two bangs and a squish.

Pipas posted: »

Yeah, me too. I want these 2 seasons to end with a bang.

• Add in Vladof and Tediore,and you got yourself a clusterfuck,an amazing clusterfuck.

And yeah,I think that Maliwan is good too,like just a neutral company that makes weapons for all people,but who knows?

Just imagine this, dozens of vault creatures are attacking sanctuary, the Crimson Raiders are taking damage on all sides, the Vault hunters

• Could be Lilith the suit could just be kinda big...

Ok, who does everyone think the Stranger is? I honestly think it could be Bossanova, think about it, bossanova was based at the Atlas fac

• enter image description here

dojo32161 posted: »

Well two bangs and a squish.

• Take a look here, the Steam Files showed up a little less than a month before the episode 4 was released. July 19th-August 13th.

• The earliest we will get the episode is February 17th

• Are you still stuck in the episode 2 waiting era?

The earliest we will get the episode is February 17th

• spooky

No idea, didn't click it

• enter image description here

Man,this GIF is like drugs.

The earliest we will get the episode is February 17th

• Dear telltale gods. Pls release episode 5. That is all.

• TellTale:

enter image description here

Can’t stop with that GIF.

Enigma12 posted: »

Dear telltale gods. Pls release episode 5. That is all.

• there has been a new update 30 minutes ago!

https://steamdb.info/app/330830/history/

may be nothing but its at least something xD

• it is! Previously it said unused but now it says encryped meaning that the Ep is there!

Mercyva posted: »

there has been a new update 30 minutes ago! https://steamdb.info/app/330830/history/ may be nothing but its at least something xD

• Small Tip, if you hover your mouse over the depot numbers it will show what the update is for and in this case it's related to episode 5.

there has been a new update 30 minutes ago! https://steamdb.info/app/330830/history/ may be nothing but its at least something xD

• Episode 4 dropped on Aug 18.
    Jul 19 - Aug 18.
    Sep 14 - Oct 13?

Believe in O13

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Take a look here, the Steam Files showed up a little less than a month before the episode 4 was released. July 19th-August 13th.

• Wait...I just realized...Tuesdays are my busiest days...

• You can still play it next day though.

Wait...I just realized...Tuesdays are my busiest days...

• edited September 2015

One does not simply play a tales from the borderlands episode the day after release.

ZapThroat posted: »

You can still play it next day though.

• Well,I played EP3 after 3 weeks of it’s release and I enjoyed it,so a day won’t hurt.

Jurchy posted: »

One does not simply play a tales from the borderlands episode the day after release.

• You mean...

Jurchy posted: »

• So what's everyone's favorite weapon manufacturer in borderlands 2, I always prefer to use Maliwan weapons as a general rule of thumb, that being said I really love Vladov snipers, I like using Dahl pistols, I always use Maliwan SMGs, as gaige I usually use Jakobs shotguns, the only rocket launcher I use (and rarely at that) is the Badaboom (six rockets for the price of one, drops from King Mong, eridium blight, Bandit weapon), assault rifles are completely shit in borderlands 2, the only one I use is the Rapier, and that's not even an assault rifle, that's a knife with a shit gun on the end of it.

• When playing as Gaige, I tend to favor Maliwan due to her elemental damage skills (shock, especially; I use a hybrid elemental-anarchy build; a shock Kitten is absolutely amazing).

For other characters, I am pretty open as far as manufacturers are concerned except I do not like Dahl sniper rifles and I definitely favor Torgue when picking a rocket launcher.

So what's everyone's favorite weapon manufacturer in borderlands 2, I always prefer to use Maliwan weapons as a general rule of thumb, that

• edited September 2015

Well, Jakobs guns are quite handy in Borderlands 2, but Torgue are definitely more powerful, so that's my opinion based on mostly playing as Axton

Assault Rifles: Jakobs, or Bandit/Vladof if they have good damage

Shotguns: Jakobs, Torgue, Bandit, Hyperion (but mostly the CC)

Rocket Launchers: Bandit (they kick ass, but I use them as "emergency weapons")

Sniper Rifles: Everything that has good fire rate, but in UVHM I use green-rarity Slag Maliwans , due to good fire rate and high slag chance

Pistols: Jakobs or Torgue (Especially the DPUH)

SMGs: Bandit or Dahl (Lascaux anyone?)

Shields: Everything except Amp ones (except the Bee)

'Nades: I usually tend to Hyperion Singularity ones

When playing as Gaige, I tend to favor Maliwan due to her elemental damage skills (shock, especially; I use a hybrid elemental-anarchy build

• I'm so sad, I don't want Borderlands to end :( Same with GoT. That's why I don't mind the waiting at all.
    I'm not interested in Minecraft or TWD Michonne and who the fuck knows when TWD Season 3 will come out, so I've gotta prepare myself for a long time without any TTG to play ._.

• Well, you can always re-play all Telltale games you downloaded, so... :P

VanillaIce posted: »

I'm so sad, I don't want Borderlands to end Same with GoT. That's why I don't mind the waiting at all. I'm not interested in Minecraft or

• Yeah, but it's not the same :'(

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Well, you can always re-play all Telltale games you downloaded, so... :P

• Yeah, it's not ;-;

But it's always good living the good old memories :)

Yeah, but it's not the same

• Is this newer than the steam activity yesterday?

OzzyUK posted: »

Small Tip, if you hover your mouse over the depot numbers it will show what the update is for and in this case it's related to episode 5.

• Yes, there is normally one cange per day up until about 2-5 days before a episode gets released.

TWAU21 posted: »

Is this newer than the steam activity yesterday?

• Oh good I'm freaking out now I can't wait

OzzyUK posted: »

Yes, there is normally one cange per day up until about 2-5 days before a episode gets released.

• I won't be playing Minecraft and I am definitely not hyped for the Michonne thing so yeah, pretty much the same. TWD S3 is far far away .-.

I'm so sad, I don't want Borderlands to end Same with GoT. That's why I don't mind the waiting at all. I'm not interested in Minecraft or

• Jakobs for pistols.

Jakobs/Hyperion for sniper rifles.

Hyperion/Tediore for SMG's

Torgue for rocket launchers

Jakobs for assault rifles

So what's everyone's favorite weapon manufacturer in borderlands 2, I always prefer to use Maliwan weapons as a general rule of thumb, that

• This is more news than the ice dragon for god's sake

• Assault Rifles: Vladof, Atlas and Dahl

SMGs: Hyperion, Maliwan and Tediore

Pistols: Hyperion, Jakobs, Torgue, S&S Munitions and Dahl

Sniper Rifles: Hyperion, Maliwan ( Jerichos are my fav), and Jakobs

Shotguns: Torgue, Hyperion, Bandit/Scav and Jakobs

Rocket Launchers: I don't care

Shields: I like both Anshin and Pangolin but i prefer Anshin

Grenades: I don't care

• Not really, this is actually less, weirdly Game of Thrones episode 6 had a lot of news for the first week after episode 5's release then it mysteriously went silent which makes it look like we're getting more news. We just happen to be getting a bit of news right now, and even then it's less than the news GOT 6 had during its first week (although the Steam info is pretty big on its own).

This is more news than the ice dragon for god's sake

• Gah, I would love for more time with these lovely characters. Unfortunatley it will only be at the very end of their journey. :(

• I just choked on my water, what?!?!

• Hyperion snipers... really? I understand a Jakobs, especially with Zer0, but Hyperion... I just don't get that

Jakobs for pistols. Jakobs/Hyperion for sniper rifles. Hyperion/Tediore for SMG's Torgue for rocket launchers Jakobs for assault rifles

Sign in to comment in this discussion.