Ep 5 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3 Oct 20, Xbox One/360 Oct 21, iOS/Amazon App/Android Oct 22

Comments

• In the Pre-sequel I prefer Anshin shields, but in Borderlands 2 I use Maliwan Nova shields.

Assault Rifles: Vladof, Atlas and Dahl SMGs: Hyperion, Maliwan and Tediore Pistols: Hyperion, Jakobs, Torgue, S&S Munitions and Da

• At least this is not vo sceissons, this is atcually about the game

DoubleJump posted: »

Gah, I would love for more time with these lovely characters. Unfortunatley it will only be at the very end of their journey.

• What?

At least this is not vo sceissons, this is atcually about the game

• I think he meant to reply to me, he sometimes doesn't use the reply button correctly.

What?

• edited September 2015

oh because I got what he was saying about voice acting sessions but it didn't fit to that guy's comment thanks.

dojo32161 posted: »

I think he meant to reply to me, he sometimes doesn't use the reply button correctly.

• With a sniper, what I look for is Damage and Accuracy, and those are the two companies I end up using the most as they usually end up dealing the most damage or are the most accurate.

Hyperion snipers... really? I understand a Jakobs, especially with Zer0, but Hyperion... I just don't get that

• So I'm going through TPS on UVHM, is it weird that I wanted to get into a finger gun fight with the Dahl soldiers when I got into the Hub of Heroism?

• Jakobs are both the most damaging (in terms of raw damage) and the most accurate, Hyperion snipers are crap for damage and completely awful for accuracy.

With Jacobs you can take out an enemy at long range with one shot before they know you're there, Hyperion snipers need to be fired multiple times before you even HIT the target, and when you do hit, it probably won't be very damaging and it probably won't hit the critical spot.

With a sniper, what I look for is Damage and Accuracy, and those are the two companies I end up using the most as they usually end up dealing the most damage or are the most accurate.

• NONONONONONONO, we do NOT mention THAT stage of waiting... like ever, seriously, no-one needs reminding of THAT

The earliest we will get the episode is February 17th

• OMG I'm doing the same thing, I'm doing a TPS UVHM playthrough as well, I'm using Athena, best weapon in the game is easily the Vibra-pulse, I was using the level 50 version in UVHM against level 57 enemies until I finally got the chance to get the updated version after fighting felicity, every time I level up I just go back to moxxi's and get a new one, I'm up to the final chapter, just done the side missions on Helios and now I'm tired (it's 3:52am here) I'm going to bed.

So I'm going through TPS on UVHM, is it weird that I wanted to get into a finger gun fight with the Dahl soldiers when I got into the Hub of Heroism?

• maybe try the Detail or Dreamfall Chapters or something, although they get new episodes far more sparsely

VanillaIce posted: »

I'm so sad, I don't want Borderlands to end Same with GoT. That's why I don't mind the waiting at all. I'm not interested in Minecraft or

• It still haunts me...

Are you still stuck in the episode 2 waiting era?

• enter image description here

It still haunts me...

• Torgue for chain guns, pistols, and rocket launchers.
    Snipers I go with hyperion

So what's everyone's favorite weapon manufacturer in borderlands 2, I always prefer to use Maliwan weapons as a general rule of thumb, that

• I think it's all but confirmed that Telltale must have been working on all the episodes during the waits for episode 2 and 3.

• I don't know, I've found some Hyperion snipers that do a great deal of damage, some even more than Jakobs. And yes, the shooting makes you more accurate mechanic in Hyperion weapons is a little annoying, but it's not that bad once you get used to it, I've used them enough that it's not a big deal. In fact, the one I'm using in TPS currently is a Hyperion sniper, deals over 7,000+ damage, highly accurate, and has an explosive damage that can take out LVL 56+ enemies with one shot.

Jakobs are both the most damaging (in terms of raw damage) and the most accurate, Hyperion snipers are crap for damage and completely awful

• almost indefinitely. I mean episode 4 obviously took a long ass time to make, if you pay attention to the detail in the background, shading, etc.

I think it's all but confirmed that Telltale must have been working on all the episodes during the waits for episode 2 and 3.

• Wait,What?Why does it have a digital copy very early like that?That’s not cool TT,not cool.

Also:Fairwell O13 ;_;

Welp, goodbye O13... https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/644148817550405632

• Holy moly, that soon? I wonder if they're planning to finish TftB and GoT before that?

Welp, goodbye O13... https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/644148817550405632

• edited September 2015

What about O6? :o

Edit: Do you think we will get the finale of Tales before MC:SM? :o

(Am... Am I doing it right? Guys?)

Pipas posted: »

Holy moly, that soon? I wonder if they're planning to finish TftB and GoT before that?

• The case copies just seem to be season passes in physical form (weird) - maybe so the kiddliewinks don't have to borrow their parent's credit cards/can use their pocket money?

ZapThroat posted: »

Wait,What?Why does it have a digital copy very early like that?That’s not cool TT,not cool. Also:Fairwell O13 ;_;

• Don’t worry this GIF can go with anything.

(Am... Am I doing it right? Guys?)

Goddammit, now I just proved your point.

Don’t worry this GIF can go with anything.

• I don't currently have any interest in Minecraft, but that's pretty freaking awesome that they're offering a physical copy right off the bat. That's something I'd like to see them do with other games in the future. Cool cover too!

• Maybe,can’t wait to see all those 9 yrs old swagfag kids overflow the Minecraft forum,I’m gonna have a fun time trolling them. >:)

enter image description here

The case copies just seem to be season passes in physical form (weird) - maybe so the kiddliewinks don't have to borrow their parent's credit cards/can use their pocket money?

Indeed!

Goddammit, now I just proved your point.

• edited September 2015

Something interesting in the Minecraft release dates blog post:

And one quick note for those looking forward to the season finales of Tales from the Borderlands and Game of Thrones – they are shaping up to be two of our most ambitious finales yet! Look out for more news on those coming out soon.

• coming out soon

Something interesting in the Minecraft release dates blog post: And one quick note for those looking forward to the season finales of

• Ahahahaha!

ahem

I mean, no - th-that would be wrong...

Maybe,can’t wait to see all those 9 yrs old swagfag kids overflow the Minecraft forum,I’m gonna have a fun time trolling them.

• Telltale right now:

coming out soon

• Don’t worry,only with those kind of children,most of the time.

Ahahahaha! ahem I mean, no - th-that would be wrong...

Telltale right now:

• Look out for more news on those coming out soon.

Not even "they're coming out soon", no, NEWS on them is coming out soon.

(yes, I just stole this - it was too perfect to pass up!)

Something interesting in the Minecraft release dates blog post: And one quick note for those looking forward to the season finales of

• edited September 2015

My money's on Tales coming out BEFORE October 13th (steam database as evidence) and Game of Thrones coming shortly after or the week before. I hope we get both before, but the total lack of news about GOT as of yet gives me this impression

Wait,What?Why does it have a digital copy very early like that?That’s not cool TT,not cool. Also:Fairwell O13 ;_;

• Hey guys....idk if anyone's noticed but they updated the steam database again 4 hours ago...i feel like that's a good thing...

• I just realized, its VERY possible that this game will take over a year to fully release now...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.