Ep 5 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3 Oct 20, Xbox One/360 Oct 21, iOS/Amazon App/Android Oct 22

Comments

• I doubt it, the first episode was released on November 25th, over two months away, and we're currently getting updates in the Steam databases for episode 5, so it will probably be released around mid October.

I just realized, its VERY possible that this game will take over a year to fully release now...

• edited September 2015

Educate yourself on the ways of the Haddaway! Then play Saints Row 4 for the most Epic realization of Haddawayisim.
    enter link description here

Since the mod's name is Ozzy also....

• my guess is minecraft ep 1, borderlands ep 5, and game of thrones ep 6 will all be released in october.

• Damn, I played Saints Row 3 instead of 4 when they were free for 2 days on Steam......

Educate yourself on the ways of the Haddaway! Then play Saints Row 4 for the most Epic realization of Haddawayisim. enter link description here

• So you know the way of the Haddaway you have been enlightened.

Damn, I played Saints Row 3 instead of 4 when they were free for 2 days on Steam......

• Handsome Jack has officially fallen to the latest forum meme. We're doomed.

(Am... Am I doing it right? Guys?)

• enter image description here

We’re all doomed together.

mirashade posted: »

Handsome Jack has officially fallen to the latest forum meme. We're doomed.

• Spooky scary telltale games.

BionicPaint posted: »

my guess is minecraft ep 1, borderlands ep 5, and game of thrones ep 6 will all be released in october.

• Looks like September 22, 29, and October 6 are the release dates assuming MC:SM will let the other to finish.

Welp, goodbye O13... https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/644148817550405632

• maybe so the kiddliewinks don't have to borrow their parent's credit cards/can use their pocket money?

Handsome Jack is love, Handsome Jack is life

InB4 you reply

Don't wet yourself kiddo

and

(?) Not Creepy at all

The case copies just seem to be season passes in physical form (weird) - maybe so the kiddliewinks don't have to borrow their parent's credit cards/can use their pocket money?

• EXCITED clicks on blogpost MINECRAFT

enter image description here

mirashade posted: »

Spooky scary telltale games.

I know you’re a mod now and all but still,a meme is a meme.

Looks like September 22, 29, and October 6 are the release dates assuming MC:SM will let the other to finish.

• a gif is a gif*

ZapThroat posted: »

I know you’re a mod now and all but still,a meme is a meme.

• To start the fall of game of thrones, September 29, tales from the borderlands October 6, and mine craft story mode, retail mine craft story mode, and November 6, michoone dlc

• Thats still really close to a year, it almost makes me want a reference at the end of the game with Rhys and Fiona saying like they feel like they've been telling the story for almost a year now

I doubt it, the first episode was released on November 25th, over two months away, and we're currently getting updates in the Steam databases for episode 5, so it will probably be released around mid October.

• edited September 2015

Episode 6 isn't coming out the 29th (especially when they're still doing VA work). Tales from the borderlands hasn't even been classified yet, so October 6 could only happen if its rated by early next week at the latest. No idea about Michonne since the only info we have on it is late fall (fall ends late December).

To start the fall of game of thrones, September 29, tales from the borderlands October 6, and mine craft story mode, retail mine craft story mode, and November 6, michoone dlc

• they're seriously still doing VA work?

Episode 6 isn't coming out the 29th (especially when they're still doing VA work). Tales from the borderlands hasn't even been classified ye

• Va work is said to be before. But vA work goes through development and i think goes until about a week and a half before the game, I think they are nearly done

lolitsadam posted: »

they're seriously still doing VA work?

• The Australian classification normally comes out around 2 weeks prior to the episode release, and the week before the episode is usually full of publicity so them doing VA work a week and a half before is likely false.

Va work is said to be before. But vA work goes through development and i think goes until about a week and a half before the game, I think they are nearly done

• Nope.By the steamdb the calculated release date,same i did for tales ep4,got ep5 and the release date was right.IS 13th October,it could happen as a surprise,but it could release 2 weeks later too.

Looks like September 22, 29, and October 6 are the release dates assuming MC:SM will let the other to finish.

• Since it is in the steamdb it should release in 13 th October but that of course it won't happen,so two weeks later sounds good,like i did calculate the time between when ep4 of tales was added and the release date was right,and of got ep5 too.

Episode 6 isn't coming out the 29th (especially when they're still doing VA work). Tales from the borderlands hasn't even been classified ye

• Maybe,can’t wait to see all those 9 yrs old swagfag kids overflow the Minecraft forum,I’m gonna have a fun time trolling them. >:)

I'm not sure if you're joking or not but abuse/trolling towards the minecraft fanbase just because they like minecraft won't be tolerated, when Story Mode was announced minecraft fans did join the forums to ask questions but where instantly insulted for being "minecraft kids", the people who insulted them took a short vacation so please be respectful to them when they do join and if they cause problems use the "flag" button so a moderator can deal with it.

ZapThroat posted: »

Maybe,can’t wait to see all those 9 yrs old swagfag kids overflow the Minecraft forum,I’m gonna have a fun time trolling them.

• BELIEVE IN OCTOBER 13

Nope.By the steamdb the calculated release date,same i did for tales ep4,got ep5 and the release date was right.IS 13th October,it could happen as a surprise,but it could release 2 weeks later too.

• We got another one still stuck in the episode 2 waiting era....

F17

• edited September 2015

Ha, you forgot one!

maybe so the kiddliewinks don't have to borrow their parent's credit cards/can use their pocket money? Handsome Jack is love, Handsome Jack is life InB4 you reply Don't wet yourself kiddo and (?) Not Creepy at all

• Dammit.....

Ha, you forgot one!

• Marcus : and as the fans awaited the end of this tale, they would recall all the hard times they went through, from the time they were kept waiting, all the way to the cursed word SOON, and the fans would remember that they were never truly alone as long as they had each other

Claptrap : I LOVE YOU GUYS

Fans : OH SHUT THE F*CK UP CLAPTRAP, YOU RUIN EVERYTHING

Marcus : and then Claptrap said something annoying and ruined everything

• Lel,if it is like that,sorry ttg for screwing your surprise xD.I screwed life is strange surprise too.

BELIEVE IN OCTOBER 13

• edited September 2015

Guys i dont think we will get TFTBL EP5 until AFTER minecraft story mode releases. which is mid-october. :( because they usually promote what's next, and they recently changed TFTBLEP4 with minecraft. thats a bummer. i thought they would release the finally then move on to new projects. but thats not the case here. so my guess that it will be late october or early november. thats all depend also on GOT finale release date :/ hmm... long way ahead </3

• Actually, they changed it is at 15-th June in 'TWD.Michonne', and then a couple of days, it changed before the release of 'TFTB' episode 4.

So... there still hope ;)

Mercyva posted: »

Guys i dont think we will get TFTBL EP5 until AFTER minecraft story mode releases. which is mid-october. because they usually promote what'

• we all know that michonne is due ''LATE THIS FALL'' so it could never release now. :) its just a hype thing. while minecraft has already a release date.

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Actually, they changed it is at 15-th June in 'TWD.Michonne', and then a couple of days, it changed before the release of 'TFTB' episode 4. So... there still hope

• I need this episode really bad.

• edited September 2015

Everyone waiting for this episode...

SoMuchSass posted: »

I need this episode really bad.

• It could be man,but we'll see,if it isn't 2 weeks delay tho.

Mercyva posted: »

Guys i dont think we will get TFTBL EP5 until AFTER minecraft story mode releases. which is mid-october. because they usually promote what'

Sign in to comment in this discussion.