Ep 5 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3 Oct 20, Xbox One/360 Oct 21, iOS/Amazon App/Android Oct 22

Comments

• Yeah, I imagine they'll use the upcoming weeks to propagate Minecraft.

Oh well.

O20 hype?

Mercyva posted: »

Guys i dont think we will get TFTBL EP5 until AFTER minecraft story mode releases. which is mid-october. because they usually promote what'

• But,school ;_;

enter image description here

Pipas posted: »

Yeah, I imagine they'll use the upcoming weeks to propagate Minecraft. Oh well. O20 hype?

• It's cool I can wait hehe still not even a bit impatient NOT EVEN A BIT!!!!

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ZapThroat posted: »

But,school ;_;

• Yep, totally fine.

But honestly, it's been only a month. We're used to the longer waits, eh? ;)

Leluch123 posted: »

It's cool I can wait hehe still not even a bit impatient NOT EVEN A BIT!!!!

• enter image description here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Yeah, like I said I'm still freaking peachy.

Yep, totally fine. But honestly, it's been only a month. We're used to the longer waits, eh?

• </3 Indeed

Guys i dont think we will get TFTBL EP5 until AFTER minecraft story mode releases. which is mid-october. because they usually promote what'

• This isn't too far off from what actually happened.

Marcus : and as the fans awaited the end of this tale, they would recall all the hard times they went through, from the time they were kept

• Not necessarily true; even though we do know the Minecraft release date, they could still release another Episode from their current series before Minecraft premieres. I think that Karnedg2013 is right, and that they are just advertising Minecraft right now to build up hype since they shared the release dates early.

we all know that michonne is due ''LATE THIS FALL'' so it could never release now. its just a hype thing. while minecraft has already a release date.

• What do you think would release before Story mode Blind? Tales? or GoT?

Not necessarily true; even though we do know the Minecraft release date, they could still release another Episode from their current series

• how bad exactly?

oh. THAT bad

SoMuchSass posted: »

I need this episode really bad.

• c'mon guys, we're used to waiting! and hey, the longer the wait, the better the episode, right? right?......right...? I mean, let's just be happy that tftb is not over yet

• Tbh I don't mind waiting 'till november. Gives me more time to savour the moment.

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited September 2015

...they fucked Joker up...

Heath Ledger, miss you genious bastard

Dracu98 posted: »

how bad exactly? oh. THAT bad

• When TFTBL finishes most of my hype is going into Borderlands 3 but it will be years until Borerlands 3 releases.

c'mon guys, we're used to waiting! and hey, the longer the wait, the better the episode, right? right?......right...? I mean, let's just be happy that tftb is not over yet

• yeah its fine

c'mon guys, we're used to waiting! and hey, the longer the wait, the better the episode, right? right?......right...? I mean, let's just be happy that tftb is not over yet

• how about you just wait for the goddamn movie before you say they "fucked the joker up"?

...they fucked Joker up... Heath Ledger, miss you genious bastard

• Because it just took me one look at this punk-ass Joker face to know I mean really they had so awesome Joker but thye had to change it, I mean probably no onew would do better job than Heath Ledger but still, sliver teeth?

how about you just wait for the goddamn movie before you say they "fucked the joker up"?

• "they had to change it". dude. you do know that heath ledger is dead, right? also, leto looks like the ultimate psychopath, incalculable and dangerous, while ledger looked...well, of course he looked dangerous too, but in a different way, ya'know what I mean? also, it's just one scene for christs sake, just wait for more trailers and the whole movie, m'kay?

Because it just took me one look at this punk-ass Joker face to know I mean really they had so awesome Joker but thye had to change it, I mean probably no onew would do better job than Heath Ledger but still, sliver teeth?

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited September 2015

"they had to change it". dude. you do know that heath ledger is dead, right?

Read what's below the image I posted...of course I know he's dead. I meat it as a character type, same behavior and look just different actor.

Also Joker always had that certain style around him. Violent suit or coat not some punk ass bare chest kid wtih no eyebrows and tatoos that's tottaly not Joker, Harley Quinn was supposed to be more of that,

"they had to change it". dude. you do know that heath ledger is dead, right? also, leto looks like the ultimate psychopath, incalculable and

• (dreadful, vivid memories of TFTBL E2 wait times flash through mind)

Yep, totally fine. But honestly, it's been only a month. We're used to the longer waits, eh?

• well, by now it's just about opinions. as far as I can say, he seems to be an awesome joker (in my opinion), but it might change as soon as I see the movie. but I still think it's unfair that most people don't even give him a chance and stick to heath ledger like old man who don't want to accept that times change (dat comparison)

"they had to change it". dude. you do know that heath ledger is dead, right? Read what's below the image I posted...of course I know

• For me the real joker was/is Jack Nicholson's version. But I like Ledger's version too, and I'll probably like Leto's as well even though I dislike the look of this new Joker, tattoos like that, I mean really?Anyway.. I hope he can amaze me with his acting skills.

well, by now it's just about opinions. as far as I can say, he seems to be an awesome joker (in my opinion), but it might change as soon as

• Well, you just made the gif rather disturbing.

AirWolf23 posted: »

yeah its fine

• I'm guessing Tales, as we're already seeing some activity on the Steam Database and it looks like they are trying to pick up the pace from earlier releases. Game of Thrones will probably take longer if you consider how Episode 5 ended.

What do you think would release before Story mode Blind? Tales? or GoT?

• Telltale will release them the same day so we can't decide which to play first.

Our lives will be tailored by Telltale.

I'm guessing Tales, as we're already seeing some activity on the Steam Database and it looks like they are trying to pick up the pace from earlier releases. Game of Thrones will probably take longer if you consider how Episode 5 ended.

• SOONIESTER

Sooniest?

• House Sooniester

Iron from Soon

SOONIESTER

• Soon, all the way from the moon.

Or elpis, I should say.

House Sooniester Iron from Soon

• This GIF sums up my feelings perfecty

AirWolf23 posted: »

yeah its fine

• Once the episode comes out I'll be avoiding those "Spoiler Free" review threads. Some jerk always comes in to spoil the episode, still can't believe someone openly talked about Scooter's death in the episode 4 one.

• enter image description here

dojo32161 posted: »

Once the episode comes out I'll be avoiding those "Spoiler Free" review threads. Some jerk always comes in to spoil the episode, still can't believe someone openly talked about Scooter's death in the episode 4 one.

• OMG SCOOTR DIEES?

Once the episode comes out I'll be avoiding those "Spoiler Free" review threads. Some jerk always comes in to spoil the episode, still can't believe someone openly talked about Scooter's death in the episode 4 one.

• You guys are literally blowing my mind right now.

Jurchy posted: »

OMG SCOOTR DIEES?

• lmao

OMG SCOOTR DIEES?

• edited September 2015

Jfc dojo, look what you've done.

OMG SCOOTR DIEES?

• Pray for me Dojo.

• I just avoid the forums the night before and the day of release.

I remember back when GoT ep 4 was coming out someone had a thread named, " I KNEW DUNCAN WAS THE TRATIOR" and woopty doo the identity wasn't even revealed at all

Sign in to comment in this discussion.