Ep 5 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3 Oct 20, Xbox One/360 Oct 21, iOS/Amazon App/Android Oct 22

Comments

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited September 2015

Cross posting this across all the relevant threads:

An interesting update from Job:

...this must be a part of the "fan shows" they mentioned a while back.

• edited September 2015

I hope somebody asks them if their will be a Season 2 for Tales From The Borderlands and I hope their will be a one I'm loving this Telltale game series a lot

TalesFromTheBorderlandsSeason2

Cross posting this across all the relevant threads: An interesting update from Job: * Tweet from Job: Have questions for the cast of

• I just hope they don't instantly crush our dreams by denying a second season.

I can't handle the truth...

strwar3 posted: »

I hope somebody asks them if their will be a Season 2 for Tales From The Borderlands and I hope their will be a one I'm loving this Telltale game series a lot TalesFromTheBorderlandsSeason2

• 'being slapped in the face with the truth is better than being kissed with a lie'

-Anonymous

I just hope they don't instantly crush our dreams by denying a second season. I can't handle the truth...

• I just hope they don't end season 1 with a cliffhanger, like they get to the vault and it starts opening and then it just cuts to black without showing us what's in it. That'd piss me off, both as a fan of "tales" and as a fan of Borderlands.

strwar3 posted: »

I hope somebody asks them if their will be a Season 2 for Tales From The Borderlands and I hope their will be a one I'm loving this Telltale game series a lot TalesFromTheBorderlandsSeason2

• There was a thread similar to that, but it was a joke thread "I knew Duncan was the *****". it was something like that.

Poogers555 posted: »

I just avoid the forums the night before and the day of release. I remember back when GoT ep 4 was coming out someone had a thread named, " I KNEW DUNCAN WAS THE TRATIOR" and woopty doo the identity wasn't even revealed at all

• Maybe it got edited or something, because I remember seeing that and was paranoid as hell during ep 4

There was a thread similar to that, but it was a joke thread "I knew Duncan was the *****". it was something like that.

• I would just like to point out for anyone who might have missed it, Nathan ( @kenjisalk ) created a thread so people could ask the cast of Tales from the Borderlands some questions.

Tales From The Borderlands Cast Questions

Cross posting this across all the relevant threads: An interesting update from Job: * Tweet from Job: Have questions for the cast of

• Soo soon whe can hear claptrap bitching in the bacground.

Krigas posted: »

Soon, all the way from the moon. Or elpis, I should say.

• Guys its not like its 10h of a episode..........
    Ok it is if you will play all the episodes at once again like me. :P

• THAT would be the best choice Telltale has made yet.

Telltale will release them the same day so we can't decide which to play first. Our lives will be tailored by Telltale.

• ...believe in s22 cries

• sorry m8

...believe in s22 cries

• it's ok to dream

...believe in s22 cries

• O20 will destroy me. same day as last ep of life is strange. to have both those out on the same die will LITERALLY fry my brain AND my feels!

Pipas posted: »

Yeah, I imagine they'll use the upcoming weeks to propagate Minecraft. Oh well. O20 hype?

• And then we get the "in season 2" preview vid of Tector Hodunk with the turrets

I just hope they don't end season 1 with a cliffhanger, like they get to the vault and it starts opening and then it just cuts to black without showing us what's in it. That'd piss me off, both as a fan of "tales" and as a fan of Borderlands.

• Got it all wrong, get that F17 Hype Going man

...believe in s22 cries

• edited September 2015

doh poogs. Come on. Episode 2 wait is over. Get that M17 hype though (even though it's not a tuesday ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Got it all wrong, get that F17 Hype Going man

• No. The episode 2 wait is still with me. F17 Hype.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

doh poogs. Come on. Episode 2 wait is over. Get that M17 hype though (even though it's not a tuesday ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• No one ever truly leaves the episode 2 wait.

F17 hype for every episode of every Telltale game to come.

No. The episode 2 wait is still with me. F17 Hype.

• Never Forget F17

dojo32161 posted: »

No one ever truly leaves the episode 2 wait. F17 hype for every episode of every Telltale game to come.

• Whait, I got something...

enter image description here

• love that movie, hilarious scene

shioku posted: »

Whait, I got something...

• Urgh... just a couple days ago I was baking in the sun on a sandy Sicilian beach, eating drakefruit and drinking unhealthy amounts of local wine, and now I'm back in dreary mainland Europe developing a cold, my awesome tan fading, and there's still no release date...

I hate my life >:(

In other words, hi guys, I'm back! :P

• ayy

Urgh... just a couple days ago I was baking in the sun on a sandy Sicilian beach, eating drakefruit and drinking unhealthy amounts of local

• Fifth week...

• I just can´t wait...Because Rhys dream was to be like Handsome Jack, and even though Handsome Jack is an ass sometimes, he really helped Rhys back there on Hyperion.
    I just can´t wait to see what is the final decition of Handsome Jack (as for example, doing a well job along with Rhys in order to do well his ideals without getting off an eyeball of a dude in front of their childs...)....what does Sasha and Fiona final reaction on Rhys...and even if Rhys and company end as a great Vault Hunter team.

• Fifteenth week

Leluch123 posted: »

Fifth week...

• Fifteenth week

Fifteenth week

• enter image description here

Okay, I'm good.

• Tbh, i prefer got, so this wait is okay

• The release of episode 5 is getting closer every day... I think I'll miss the waiting period since it was full of people all going insane together ;_;
    I imagine after this I'll go dormant until TWAUS2 ha...haha...hahhahahahahahaha

I'm dead inside.

• Anyone else have a feeling we'll get tales before GoT??

• absolutely my favorite in the world

love that movie, hilarious scene

• You miss the days when people went crazy? of course you do, everything is so quiet here ...

Drladders posted: »

The release of episode 5 is getting closer every day... I think I'll miss the waiting period since it was full of people all going insane to

• This will be you and me

Drladders posted: »

The release of episode 5 is getting closer every day... I think I'll miss the waiting period since it was full of people all going insane to

• Remember when we were waiting for episode 3 and we descended into madness so hard we started to post spooky GIFs?

me neither

• Remember when we were waiting for Episode 2 and F17 HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE?!?!?!?!?!?!

ZapThroat posted: »

Remember when we were waiting for episode 3 and we descended into madness so hard we started to post spooky GIFs? me neither

Sign in to comment in this discussion.