Ep 5 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3 Oct 20, Xbox One/360 Oct 21, iOS/Amazon App/Android Oct 22

Comments

• Well,I jumped on the hype train a week after EP2 was released so I don't remember this hype :P

Poogers555 posted: »

Remember when we were waiting for Episode 2 and F17 HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE?!?!?!?!?!?!

• It was

enter image description here

ZapThroat posted: »

Well,I jumped on the hype train a week after EP2 was released so I don't remember this hype :P

• It was more like...

It was

• I remember this hype.. the longest days of my life...

Poogers555 posted: »

Remember when we were waiting for Episode 2 and F17 HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE?!?!?!?!?!?!

• edited September 2015

This was the door to that ep 2 waiting thread m8

wait....

It was more like...

• There's no chance of there being a September 29th release is there :(

• Nah, too late for that. However, I could see Ep 5 being released the week before or after Minecraft: Story Mode premieres.

(To those who don't know, I'm only a community volunteer Moderator so I'm just guessing...)

Enigma12 posted: »

There's no chance of there being a September 29th release is there

• Yeah most likely. Ep 1 of tales from the borderlands came out a week before ep 1 of game of thrones. So maybe ep 5 of tales will come out a week before ep 6 of GoT.

Enigma12 posted: »

Anyone else have a feeling we'll get tales before GoT??

• if your guess is right then that's not bad I can wait :)

Nah, too late for that. However, I could see Ep 5 being released the week before or after Minecraft: Story Mode premieres. (To those who don't know, I'm only a community volunteer Moderator so I'm just guessing...)

• By the steamdb it should release in the same day as minecraft story mode,if it doesn't well,2 weeks delay.

Nah, too late for that. However, I could see Ep 5 being released the week before or after Minecraft: Story Mode premieres. (To those who don't know, I'm only a community volunteer Moderator so I'm just guessing...)

• edited September 2015

it's not a delay if there isn't a release date for the episode yet.

By the steamdb it should release in the same day as minecraft story mode,if it doesn't well,2 weeks delay.

• Part of me thinks that Telltale is trying to test our patience and endurance to the absolute limit and beyond.

• It hasn't even been that long.

Part of me thinks that Telltale is trying to test our patience and endurance to the absolute limit and beyond.

• Someone remind me to use this gif when we get actual news about the release date for episode 5 because I know I'll forget.

• How long has it been?

It hasn't even been that long.

• 5 Weeks.

How long has it been?

• 5 weeks. We're used to way longer waits. :D

How long has it been?

• Aye. I remember the wait for episode 2 and 3. Now those were hard!

To be honest, I feel more impatient for Game of Thrones rather than Tales. I think it is mostly because that I am used to the wait. :)

Pipas posted: »

5 weeks. We're used to way longer waits.

• There was another update on SteamDB just 15mins ago.

• oh mirashade, use this gif when we get actual news about the release date for episode 5 because we know you'll forget.

mirashade posted: »

Someone remind me to use this gif when we get actual news about the release date for episode 5 because I know I'll forget.

• Oh bigdogg0821, remember to tell mirashade to use this gif when we get actual news about the release date for episode 5 because we know s/he'll forget.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

oh mirashade, use this gif when we get actual news about the release date for episode 5 because we know you'll forget.

• Oh dojo32161, remember to tell bigdogg0821 to tell mirashade to use this gif when we get actual news about the release date for episode 5 because we know they'll forget.

dojo32161 posted: »

Oh bigdogg0821, remember to tell mirashade to use this gif when we get actual news about the release date for episode 5 because we know s/he'll forget.

• screenshot? (windows button+print screen for windows)

MRobert posted: »

There was another update on SteamDB just 15mins ago.

• The more days pass the more I'm getting confused because of what I'm feeling about this.

I want and can't wait to get some news about the finale and get excited again, because that feeling is amazing. But at the same time I really don't mind waiting and I fear the day when it all has to end. 'Tales' is the first TT's game that could do this to me, it's so brilliant.

• edited September 2015

insert "It's happening" gif here xD

screenshot? (windows button+print screen for windows)

• we aren't sure yet.. v_v but it mightb e

TheTP87 posted: »

insert "It's happening" gif here xD

• enter image description here

Oh dojo32161, remember to tell bigdogg0821 to tell mirashade to use this gif when we get actual news about the release date for episode 5 because we know they'll forget.

• It's the same update that happens nearly every day until release and doesn't show much.

https://steamdb.info/app/330830/history/

we aren't sure yet.. v_v but it mightb e

• edited September 2015

It's obviously subject to change, but I think Telltale may be trying to have a jam packed October. Steam updates for TFTB makes me think an October 6th/October 20th. release is possible. It'll either be the week before or week after Minecraft. Game of Thrones will follow shortly, maybe even the week after Minecraft (if Tales releases the week before)

• I know, right? If Michonne had been done sooner, imagine how cool it would be to have the premieres of Minecraft and Michonne and the Season Finales to Borderlands and Thrones all in one month. That would be insane.

TWAU21 posted: »

It's obviously subject to change, but I think Telltale may be trying to have a jam packed October. Steam updates for TFTB makes me think an

• I can't see Telltale releasing two episodes on the same day. It seems much more likely they would release the finale to Tales either the week before or after the premiere of Minecraft, so the two episode launches would not compete against each other.

By the steamdb it should release in the same day as minecraft story mode,if it doesn't well,2 weeks delay.

• You make it sounds like October would be a delicious month. :)

TWAU21 posted: »

It's obviously subject to change, but I think Telltale may be trying to have a jam packed October. Steam updates for TFTB makes me think an

• If we get 3 Telltale episodes in 1 month Ill just be

I know, right? If Michonne had been done sooner, imagine how cool it would be to have the premieres of Minecraft and Michonne and the Season Finales to Borderlands and Thrones all in one month. That would be insane.

• Telltale's answer:

• I hope it will be delicious

You make it sounds like October would be a delicious month.

• edited September 2015

If I had a dollar for everytime this gif was reposted holy FUCK lmao

Telltale's answer:

• You'll get around 20-25 dollars,ain't that much if you ask me :P

Green613 posted: »

If I had a dollar for everytime this gif was reposted holy FUCK lmao

• you havent been around as long as i have

ZapThroat posted: »

You'll get around 20-25 dollars,ain't that much if you ask me :P

• Thanks for the instantly fast update Ozzy! This totally made my day! I hope we get an October 6th release then!

OzzyUK posted: »

Job just tweeted this. https://twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/646954984844587008

Sign in to comment in this discussion.