Ep 5 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3 Oct 20, Xbox One/360 Oct 21, iOS/Amazon App/Android Oct 22

Comments

• I feel....HYPED!!!!!

OzzyUK posted: »

Job just tweeted this. https://twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/646954984844587008

• Damn Ozzy your fast! I was just about to post this...

Job just tweeted this. https://twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/646954984844587008

• I have my phone set to give notification when things like this get tweeted, i was at my computer when it made the notification sound so i checked twitter and saw the tweet almost as soon as it was posted :P

Damn Ozzy your fast! I was just about to post this...

• enter image description here

I was really thinking we'd have to wait until after Minecraft, but this gives me so much hope we'll be getting it before!

• I don't know if they'll go for an October 20th release, since that's the same time Life is Strange's finale will release.

• Episode 2 of Life is Strange and episode 3 of Game of Thrones where released on the same day (March 24th) without any problems so they could probably release it on October 20th if they feel that's the date they want to release it on.

LeFedore posted: »

I don't know if they'll go for an October 20th release, since that's the same time Life is Strange's finale will release.

• You're such a tease, @kenjisalk!

enter image description here

(I'm so damn excited, though!)

• The truth? WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!!

• It sounds like a really good final, hopefully we don't have to wait too much longer but i will be a bit sad once it ends as i have really enjoyed playing it.

You're such a tease, @kenjisalk! (I'm so damn excited, though!)

• OMG guys hype train 's speeding up :O I wanna play this episode so badly!

• I'm scared now. ;_;

• kenjisalkkenjisalk Telltale Alumni

I hear you Ozzy, I feel like I'm experiencing some gamer equivalent of postpartum depression. That said, it was (in my humble opinion) an amazing finale that does the series justice. I couldn't ask for a more satisfying send off, and can't wait for you all to get your hands on it so we can all geek out together and bro-hug over the internet about it!

It sounds like a really good final, hopefully we don't have to wait too much longer but i will be a bit sad once it ends as i have really enjoyed playing it.

• Its going to be sad guys!!!

• kenjisalkkenjisalk Telltale Alumni

Tears can mean many things my friends!

• edited September 2015

:0

• Stranger it has to be...

Pipas posted: »

The truth? WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!!

• So glad to hear you found it satisfying (though given the track record of Tales I don't think we could have expected anything but).

I'm so torn, I obviously want to play it ASAP, but at the same time I never want it to end!

kenjisalk posted: »

I hear you Ozzy, I feel like I'm experiencing some gamer equivalent of postpartum depression. That said, it was (in my humble opinion) an a

• Maybe start making S2? I'm sure it will help.

• Is anybody going to be waiting till both TFTBL Ep 5 and GOT Ep 6 are released and play them both on the same day? I am :D

• My hype may get the better of me if the release dates are real spread out but i must refrain from touching them till both episodes arrive... GOD (KENNY) HELP ME!!!

• This does not make me any less worried...

Tears can mean many things my friends!

• Nope, not ready. I don't want this series to end dammit! ;~;

• Nah, I have no patience for that. Plus I'd probably get spoiled.

Is anybody going to be waiting till both TFTBL Ep 5 and GOT Ep 6 are released and play them both on the same day? I am

• Yeah, I'm actually going to play the finale of GoT first or the finale of TFTBL (depends which one will be released first)

Is anybody going to be waiting till both TFTBL Ep 5 and GOT Ep 6 are released and play them both on the same day? I am

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited September 2015

• Goes to sleep at 11 PM

Wakes up to NEWS NEWS AND NEWWWWSSSSSSS

• i hope its sooner than soon [ HYYYPEEEE ]

I hear you Ozzy, I feel like I'm experiencing some gamer equivalent of postpartum depression. That said, it was (in my humble opinion) an a

• handsome rhys! man this guy is <3

This does not make me any less worried...

• i dont have the patience my friend, lol

• edited September 2015

It might be that the thing I'm most worried about is my presidency...

Mercyva posted: »

handsome rhys! man this guy is

• I can't wait for this to be there...also can't wait for the GOT finale to be there...Eating my shoes until it is that time...so please, release them asap!

• edited September 2015

ffs

• What about Bro-Kneeing? Can't we bro-knee too?

• The end is nigh!

• Hey guys, happy tears are a thing. Right? Right? ;-;

• Maybe. Maybe not ;-;

Poogers555 posted: »

Hey guys, happy tears are a thing. Right? Right? ;-;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.