Ep 5 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3 Oct 20, Xbox One/360 Oct 21, iOS/Amazon App/Android Oct 22

Comments

• Uh... ;-;

Poogers555 posted: »

Hey guys, happy tears are a thing. Right? Right? ;-;

• enter image description here

enter image description here

• You'll have a hell of a day :) I'd do that but I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is anybody going to be waiting till both TFTBL Ep 5 and GOT Ep 6 are released and play them both on the same day? I am

• Yeeeah, exactly! :DDD

;_;

• So does this most likely mean we are getting Tales before GoT? Because I was really hoping to save my more favorite series for last.

Either way I won't complain, a Telltale finale is as good as it gets!

• BELIEVE IN OCTOBER 6!!!

• Since nobody posted it yet, Imma do it first

• Oh my god... Borderlands... Game of Thrones... Minecraft... Life is Strange... Michonne... What if we get all of them the same month...

LeFedore posted: »

I don't know if they'll go for an October 20th release, since that's the same time Life is Strange's finale will release.

• Wrong gif, m8.

TheTP87 posted: »

Since nobody posted it yet, Imma do it first

• edited September 2015

not bad m8

not bad m8

Pipas posted: »

Wrong gif, m8.

• edited September 2015

I was right with tales ep5 mwhahaha. No classification,like twd s2 ep5

The release date should be 13th October.

• Soo...Two Telltale Games on the same day? :D

I was right with tales ep5 mwhahaha. No classification,like twd s2 ep5 The release date should be 13th October.

• I expect new song and the intro scene for the final episode to completely utterly destroy my mind and fill my soul with its absolute perfection, epicness, the most amazing magnificence and wake up some new unexpected bittersweet feelings in my heart.

Beating 'To the top' and 'Kiss the sky' will be so difficult. Oh boy, I'm excited c:

• I doubt they will release one of their most anticipated finals along with a season premier on the same day, they will want to hype both of them but having both release on the same day could cause some overshadowing problems.

I was right with tales ep5 mwhahaha. No classification,like twd s2 ep5 The release date should be 13th October.

• I said it before and I'll say it now "TTG hates me",they never release news till I'm out for me to come back very late and see them.Anyways

HYPEEEEEEEE!!!

;_; So many emotions I can't even.

• I don't expect Michonne to come until November or December, since Telltale said it comes out "late Fall."

Oh my god... Borderlands... Game of Thrones... Minecraft... Life is Strange... Michonne... What if we get all of them the same month...

• edited September 2015

News? Emotions??

For the first time in forever I went to bed early, and I MISS NEWS. I feel betrayed by the circadian rhythm.

• I'M WORRIED

Please don't hurt my Vaughn ç-ç

• They already did:

Looks like it hurts

Abeille posted: »

I'M WORRIED Please don't hurt my Vaughn ç-ç

• There is not much I would not sacrifice to keep Vaughn safe. I would hurt players from other games to keep him safe. Push Tom the coal boy off a roof to protect Vaughn? YUP.

Abeille posted: »

I'M WORRIED Please don't hurt my Vaughn ç-ç

• waiting for that trailer like

• If anybody from telltale says ''Soon'' one more time, im calling in Loaderbot to mess them up!!!

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I'd tell you what I think the release date will be, but I'm late for bassoon practice. (Does that count?)

If anybody from telltale says ''Soon'' one more time, im calling in Loaderbot to mess them up!!!

• Greatest reply in history!

I'd tell you what I think the release date will be, but I'm late for bassoon practice. (Does that count?)

• I'd tell you what I think the release date will be

• edited September 2015

Lots of Telltale Staff commenting....I take it as a very strong sign that the episode is coming....

Soon

• Yeah with all the news on Tales and minecraft im kind of expecting both of them to release before GoT. GoT late October release is what im going to guess now

So does this most likely mean we are getting Tales before GoT? Because I was really hoping to save my more favorite series for last. Either way I won't complain, a Telltale finale is as good as it gets!

• Pipas you just became my favorite person for this gif. :D

Wrong gif, m8.

• haha this was a great replay. Soon my friends, soon!

• enter image description here

Mike just #rekt us all...

Well played, sir. Well played.

• I'll buy it. I accept that response.

• tfw its yours

Enigma12 posted: »

Pipas you just became my favorite person for this gif.

• I can't believe it, the last episode is nearly here. It feels like the end of a really fun journey...

Please don't put any lakes in it ;_;

• Oh, that gif's not mine, all credit goes to @Poogers555. :D

Enigma12 posted: »

Pipas you just became my favorite person for this gif.

• Sorry poogers, you are now my favorite :D

Oh, that gif's not mine, all credit goes to @Poogers555.

• when you find news and rush to get it on the forum

• October 6, they are testing running it, it is coming any day now, we will get the conformation a day before and it will release at 12:00 am

• If this doesn't happen I'm suing you

October 6, they are testing running it, it is coming any day now, we will get the conformation a day before and it will release at 12:00 am

• we will get the conformation a day before

That typically isn't how things work for Telltale.

October 6, they are testing running it, it is coming any day now, we will get the conformation a day before and it will release at 12:00 am

• I love that Gif. :)

Green613 posted: »

when you find news and rush to get it on the forum

Sign in to comment in this discussion.