Ep 5 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3 Oct 20, Xbox One/360 Oct 21, iOS/Amazon App/Android Oct 22

Comments

• I guess not :)

I'd tell you what I think the release date will be, but I'm late for bassoon practice. (Does that count?)

• enter image description here

Pipas posted: »

Oh, that gif's not mine, all credit goes to @Poogers555.

• And it woud be a good roll for telltale to, just imagine if they relsed 3 game episods in 3 weeks(GOT, TFTB, and Minecrafte)

I can't see Telltale releasing two episodes on the same day. It seems much more likely they would release the finale to Tales either the week before or after the premiere of Minecraft, so the two episode launches would not compete against each other.

• I was waiting for gta 5 pc relse after its announcement and i'm still scared with the rockstars "Delyo Maina"

Aye. I remember the wait for episode 2 and 3. Now those were hard! To be honest, I feel more impatient for Game of Thrones rather than Tales. I think it is mostly because that I am used to the wait.

• Bruh don't play with our emotions

October 6, they are testing running it, it is coming any day now, we will get the conformation a day before and it will release at 12:00 am

• So sniper, do you think that since they finished play testing we will get it soon?

we will get the conformation a day before That typically isn't how things work for Telltale.

• I'm guessing:
    13th October = Minecraft Story Mode.
    20th October = Game of Thrones.
    27th October = Tales From The Borderlands.

I was right with tales ep5 mwhahaha. No classification,like twd s2 ep5 The release date should be 13th October.

• I-It's all happening so fast..I can't believe it's all gonna end so soon.

enter image description here

• oh yeah. mirashade. use this gif when we get actual news.

mirashade posted: »

News? Emotions?? For the first time in forever I went to bed early, and I MISS NEWS. I feel betrayed by the circadian rhythm.

• the moment you realise that TftB is over...

• That moment you realize we've been wondering who the fuck this guy is for almost a year and we will finally know soon.

Leluch123 posted: »

the moment you realise that TftB is over...

• Still standing by my O13 prediction. Hoping for O6. Begging for S29.

• I doubt O13 will happen, that's when Minecraft comes out.

Still standing by my O13 prediction. Hoping for O6. Begging for S29.

• October 6th is the absolute earliest if we are super lucky, but right now Im betting on O20

Still standing by my O13 prediction. Hoping for O6. Begging for S29.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited September 2015

@puzzlebox is teasing us now

I hope the don't hurt Loader Bot or Gortys :'(

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited September 2015

oh come on! This much tease and I bet we will have to wait three more weeks at the least!

and well Gortys is in pieces so yeah...poor little one.

OzzyUK posted: »

@puzzlebox is teasing us now https://twitter.com/lauraperusco/status/647149734340104192 I hope the don't hurt Loader Bot or Gortys

• edited September 2015

I don't know whatever I should be excited or dreading for the finale. It really seems like it will be a very emotional finale.

@puzzlebox is teasing us now https://twitter.com/lauraperusco/status/647149734340104192 I hope the don't hurt Loader Bot or Gortys

• Maybe they wont do a trailer, episode 4 didnt have the next time on... part.
    But maybe they will have a trailer but no epiode stuff in it.

waiting for that trailer like

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

That gif cracked me up so much I emailed it to Job. Mad skillz @Poogers555

Pipas posted: »

Wrong gif, m8.

• Its all ready emotianl for me, bicos im not playing it.

I don't know whatever I should be excited or dreading for the finale. It really seems like it will be a very emotional finale.

Not to mention problems with the poor PR team losing their minds!

I doubt they will release one of their most anticipated finals along with a season premier on the same day, they will want to hype both of them but having both release on the same day could cause some overshadowing problems.

I'd tell you what I think the release date will be, but I'm late for bassoon practice. (Does that count?)

• Yeah, hell I'm even more excited now.

Poogers555 posted: »

That moment you realize we've been wondering who the fuck this guy is for almost a year and we will finally know soon.

• I can't handle this anymore,just gimme the goddamn episode already.

And also,pls don't hurt Vaughn or Sasha or Gortys or Loaderbot ;_;

edited September 2015

Well played, @TelltaleMike. I don't know whether to punch you or high five you. Probably both.

• Make sure to get it on camera for us.

puzzlebox posted: »

Well played, @TelltaleMike. I don't know whether to punch you or high five you. Probably both.

• Punch him and give us the release date already

• putting it that way, now i really hope telltale do the reveal justice. i hope its not lame, like it being vaughn or sasha. and mostly, i hope its not 'dependant' on our choices. i feel the reveal should be the same for everyone. since it wont make sense otherwise.... WHYY POOOGSS! i wasnt expecting much :(

Poogers555 posted: »

That moment you realize we've been wondering who the fuck this guy is for almost a year and we will finally know soon.

• wait a second i just thought of something horrible :(
    Vaughn is a determinant prisoner and can escape if you make the right choice so...
    since rhys and fiona are alive
    ... RIP Sasha :(

Abeille posted: »

I'M WORRIED Please don't hurt my Vaughn ç-ç

• i think sasha s dead :(

waiting for that trailer like

• hurt Loader Bot or Gortys

I'm all about Minecraft for the next few weeks while we're out on press tour leading up to the season premiere on October 13th, but... man. Since playing the Tales from the Borderlands finale, I just can't stop thinking about it. It's very distracting.

Really can't wait to share it with you guys (like, so bad it hurts)! The wait is hard for me too, it's incredibly difficult keeping quiet about all these feelings I'm feeling. I know we say this all the time, but... soon guys, soon. It's coming.

• edited September 2015

UrbanRodrik posted: »

i think sasha s dead

• So....After Story Modes premiere we can expect news?

I'm all about Minecraft for the next few weeks while we're out on press tour leading up to the season premiere on October 13th, but... man.

• I honestly could not care any less about minecraft... it's just not my type of game.

• It's coming.

That feels better than "soon." Anyway, thanks for posting, Laura! I can't wait for the final episode! :)

I'm all about Minecraft for the next few weeks while we're out on press tour leading up to the season premiere on October 13th, but... man.

I honestly could not care any less about minecraft... it's just not my type of game.

• soon guys, soon. It's coming.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.