Ep 5 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3 Oct 20, Xbox One/360 Oct 21, iOS/Amazon App/Android Oct 22

Comments

• So @kenjisalk, will all our questions be answered? Things like Rhys' new arm, Rhys' tatoo, Fiona and Rhys' new outfit, the stranger's identity, is that general from episode 1 alive, why Sasha likes to fry an egg ON TOP of a sandwich? Stuff like that.

• Well i think that we will have Borderlands 3 after TFTBL EP5. Telltale working with Gearbox so it's the same like Game of Thrones, Season 5 should start after Telltale finish final episode of GoT but telltale episodic releasing is very slow so they must start with Season 5 TV Show quickly.

• You know what'd be really funny? If one of the psychos quoted Shakespeare..................

It be hilarious if it was just a psycho who wanted to be funny.

• I dont think comparing gearbox borderlands to telltale's fair. game development take a long time, i dont think borderlands 3 will be out at least in 2 years.

NoTime posted: »

Well i think that we will have Borderlands 3 after TFTBL EP5. Telltale working with Gearbox so it's the same like Game of Thrones, Season 5

• All i want is everyone alive yeah? And seeing Sasha and Vaughn in the future rescuing the guys from the Stranger, and then the whole squad getting ready to beat anyone in their way like this

enter image description here

@c0ntinue-testing

Something like this?

• I absolutely love how Vaughn is Hulk there.

Pipas posted: »

All i want is everyone alive yeah? And seeing Sasha and Vaughn in the future rescuing the guys from the Stranger, and then the whole squad g

• I want this XD

All i want is everyone alive yeah? And seeing Sasha and Vaughn in the future rescuing the guys from the Stranger, and then the whole squad g

• Pipas you're amazing.

And everyone fits, too. A sad lack of the obvious Captain Athena, but she's a little too kidnapped so we've got brave little Gortys stepping up. This is awesome.

• ooh noooooo. this isnt twd dont make it sad borderlands is happy right?

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Laura Perusco - Tales from the Borderlands' finale punched me in the heart repeatedly. Maester InfernoKun - @lauraperusco in a good way r

• OH. MY. GOD. YES.

• Perfection.

• Ahaha perfect!! I love this GIF! :']

I really hope that something like this happens!

• Clearly she is a mad scientist doing slag experiments!

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Stranger reveal! It's actually Sweet Sue's whole canned chicken behind that mask! Ban me for leaked spoilers, I don't care! >.> it's the truth.

• Anybody got any news? even the slightest bit of news will be enough to keep me going ;/

• edited September 2015

Tweet from Laura: 'Tales from the Borderlands' finale punched me in the heart repeatedly.

Tweet from Nathan (kenjisalk): So just wrapped Tales From The @.borderlands finale, and I don't know what to do with myself. ;_; So many emotions I can't even.
    Tweet from Job: Late night playtest of 'Tales from the @.Borderlands' finale w/ @.kenjisalk & @.lauraperusco. Holy-freakin-crap! #TheTruth

Anybody got any news? even the slightest bit of news will be enough to keep me going ;/

• Saw those... a trailer would be nice :) maybe like the walking dead season 2 finale trailer. shows story so far then cuts to a young Rhys playing in his treehouse :P

• edited September 2015

bored

• Rhys as iron man.

The snark and robo-parts fit.

• *A young Rhys making his own business cards.

Saw those... a trailer would be nice maybe like the walking dead season 2 finale trailer. shows story so far then cuts to a young Rhys playing in his treehouse :P

• AMAZING

• board

bored

• Tell that to Scooter.

Healoz posted: »

ooh noooooo. this isnt twd dont make it sad borderlands is happy right?

• Now, I aint saying that there will be a classification tomorrow, but there will be a classification tomorrow. Have faith in me!

• Poogers if you are right I'm prepared to give you my soul.

Poogers555 posted: »

Now, I aint saying that there will be a classification tomorrow, but there will be a classification tomorrow. Have faith in me!

• I expect it to be shipped in pink polka dot wrapping paper tomorrow :]

Enigma12 posted: »

Poogers if you are right I'm prepared to give you my soul.

• You better be right or I will eat your babies.

Now, I aint saying that there will be a classification tomorrow, but there will be a classification tomorrow. Have faith in me!

• You had to remind me :'(

Tell that to Scooter.

• Tweet from Laura: 'Tales from the Borderlands' finale punched me in the heart repeatedly.

Tweet from Nathan (kenjisalk): So just wrapped Tales From The @.borderlands finale, and I don't know what to do with myself. ;_; So many emotions I can't even.

Tweet from Job: Late night playtest of 'Tales from the @.Borderlands' finale w/ @.kenjisalk & @.lauraperusco. Holy-freakin-crap! #TheTruth

enter link description here

• Well Athena could be someone who rhymes with Shamptan of Shamerica

mirashade posted: »

Pipas you're amazing. And everyone fits, too. A sad lack of the obvious Captain Athena, but she's a little too kidnapped so we've got brave little Gortys stepping up. This is awesome.

• If your wrong I know the perfect place to kick you...

• edited September 2015

Tales confirmed coming after Minecraft.

• Minecraft Story Mode coming out October 13th

enter link description here

Green613 posted: »

Tales confirmed coming after Minecraft. https://twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/648325133635989505

• MY BETS ARE ON OCTOBER 20th

g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶m̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶b̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶ < I'll uncross this out if I end up being wrong

Minecraft Story Mode coming out October 13th enter link description here

• Well my friend you might be right I asked Job on Twitter and he said very soon right after minecrafts release

MY BETS ARE ON OCTOBER 20th g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶m̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶b̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶ < I'll uncross this out if I end up being wrong

• So, October 20th maybe.

Tales confirmed coming after Minecraft. https://twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/648325133635989505

• Asked Job about the release for Tales and he said October, JUST LIKE WE EXPECTED!

O20

• tfw job says look forward for tons of updates this week

• i think i'm the only one that kinda doesn't want episode five to come out. we're in a good place as-is! mostly everyone is alive! let's not soil this moment of sanctitude.

• enter image description here

Well Athena could be someone who rhymes with Shamptan of Shamerica

Sign in to comment in this discussion.