Ep 5 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3 Oct 20, Xbox One/360 Oct 21, iOS/Amazon App/Android Oct 22

Comments

• I.

I am both overjoyed and saddened.

Thank god MC: SM is coming out close to when TftB ends.

• I don't personally, save your money for a better game, it's not worth it. Yes Episode 4 was really good, but the first 3 range from just terrible to mediocre (in my opinion of course).

Enigma12 posted: »

guys I have played LiS yet.. do you recommend it>??

• Praise Holy October

Mercyva posted: »

it feels good coming back to this kind of news! now we know for sure that october is the chosen one!!

• CathalOHaraCathalOHara Moderator
    edited September 2015

Tales for the same reason as Blind. :P

Though I'm quite looking forward to seeing how LiS turns out if not frightened at the same time.

• enter image description here

Poogers555 posted: »

Praise Holy October

• Time's almost up for your pooger's.

uuuuuuuuuuh, is the day over? Yeah, thats what I thought !

• I won't be ready for that. And it's more and more likely it will :(

Crydog posted: »

If we get Ep5 the same day as LiS Ep5 I may just implode

• Minecraft would be perfect for you!

You're already block shaped!

I. I am both overjoyed and saddened. Thank god MC: SM is coming out close to when TftB ends.

• LiS is much darker than most games for one reason, it's story itself (aside from rewind time) feels real. all the characters are real and their problems too. that being said, TFtBL first, LiS second for me. prepping for major feelerinos

• I love tales, but story wise for me, LiS is on another level. the choices that put you through. and peeps, without any spoilers, that rooftop talk we had in ep 2, you're not gonna put that up there as crushing?

guys I have played LiS yet.. do you recommend it>??

• In the words of Billy Joe Armstrong:

"Summer has come to pass the innocent can never last, wake me up when September ends........And Gortys better not fucking die or I'll stop wearing this guyliner"

enter image description here

• PSH, come on guys, Job basically confirming the release date wasnt good enough for you guys? ;-;

Time's almost up for your pooger's.

• Sorry, but you did specifically promise these guys Australian Classification, you will have to face your punishment.

PSH, come on guys, Job basically confirming the release date wasnt good enough for you guys? ;-;

• Guys come on, I like my shins ;-;

dojo32161 posted: »

Sorry, but you did specifically promise these guys Australian Classification, you will have to face your punishment.

• emperors new groove, great movie

Me with all this news again

• This forum is weird as fuck

In the words of Billy Joe Armstrong: "Summer has come to pass the innocent can never last, wake me up when September ends........And Gortys better not fucking die or I'll stop wearing this guyliner"

• Would you rather we take a hand or a leg? :D

Guys come on, I like my shins ;-;

• guisithoughtweagrredonkickingtheshins

Would you rather we take a hand or a leg?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited September 2015

How're you gonna pay them back Poogs? Your eye? Your hand? Your tongue?

Choose or they slice off your balls.

guisithoughtweagrredonkickingtheshins

• <3

Bolc56 posted: »

This forum is weird as fuck

• My hair could use a trim, take some off the top would ya?

dojo32161 posted: »

How're you gonna pay them back Poogs? Your eye? Your hand? Your tongue? Choose or they slice off your balls.

• edited September 2015

Real characters? Don't you mean most generic and stereotypical characters with worst voice acting in gaming history?

Llexis posted: »

LiS is much darker than most games for one reason, it's story itself (aside from rewind time) feels real. all the characters are real and their problems too. that being said, TFtBL first, LiS second for me. prepping for major feelerinos

• Max changes a lotta, confirmed by her va and developers.

CathalOHara posted: »

Tales for the same reason as Blind. :P Though I'm quite looking forward to seeing how LiS turns out if not frightened at the same time.

• Hi Tales waiting comumunity!

Hi Tales waiting comumunity!

• Dealing with Drug culture, School and Cyber bullying, Suicide, Euthenasia, mental health issues and Underage trafficking? call them generic but you cannot tell me you don't know people like that in a school environment

Real characters? Don't you mean most generic and stereotypical characters with worst voice acting in gaming history?

• plenty of birthday presents for you then lol

CosmicSouls posted: »

October should be a mega-month for Telltale. That's my birth-month! Looks like I'm gonna have my hands full...

• I can't handle that much shit in one day.

GOD DAMNIT.

Crydog posted: »

If we get Ep5 the same day as LiS Ep5 I may just implode

• Ok, O20 better be the real deal, cause I went for broke and scheduled a day off for myself. Though maybe I should have picked O21 instead, now I'm potentially going to have to go to work emotionally compromised.

Additionally, I also just ordered a new SSHD and will be upgrading my PS4 in the near future, so please pray for me that I don't eff everything up and accidentally delete all my saves.

enter image description here

• I guess I'll play Tales first. Save the better one for later.

SpineLine posted: »

I guess I'll play Tales first. Save the better one for later.

Hi Tales waiting comumunity!

• The people in this forum love you, too <3

Bolc56 posted: »

This forum is weird as fuck

Me with all this news again

• Additionally, I also just ordered a new SSHD and will be upgrading my PS4 in the near future, so please pray for me that I don't eff everything up and accidentally delete all my saves.

If you're a PS+ member, you can backup your saves in the cloud, just in case something goes wrong!

Ok, O20 better be the real deal, cause I went for broke and scheduled a day off for myself. Though maybe I should have picked O21 instead, n

• I'm upgrading my PC this week I'm scared I'll done goof and not fix it up in time for minecraft and all

Ok, O20 better be the real deal, cause I went for broke and scheduled a day off for myself. Though maybe I should have picked O21 instead, n

• Alas, I'm not, so I'll be making a full HDD backup on an external drive. Not looking forward to how long that'll probably take.

Deadpoolian posted: »

Additionally, I also just ordered a new SSHD and will be upgrading my PS4 in the near future, so please pray for me that I don't eff everyth

• I'd never be a PS+ member, I've paid for the game, I should get to use all the features of that game.

In borderlands 2 and Pre-sequel on ps3 I could use all features of multiplayer, yet on PS4 I now suddenly need PS+, well they can fuck right off.

Deadpoolian posted: »

Additionally, I also just ordered a new SSHD and will be upgrading my PS4 in the near future, so please pray for me that I don't eff everyth

• edited September 2015

I agree it's stupid that they put multiplayer behind a paywall with the PS4, I almost never play multiplayer. But, I'm still a PS+ member because it's just legitimately a freaking great service. $50 a year for 6 free games per month, lots of sales, cloud saves, and so on. Lots of games that are now among my all time favorites I originally got for free through PS+, like Borderlands 2. So I love PS+, but I do think it's dumb that multiplayer became a part of it. I guess Sony saw Microsoft charging for multiplayer with the 360 and decided to join in. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I'd never be a PS+ member, I've paid for the game, I should get to use all the features of that game. In borderlands 2 and Pre-sequel on ps3 I could use all features of multiplayer, yet on PS4 I now suddenly need PS+, well they can fuck right off.

• And Kronk and Vasquez have the same actor!

emperors new groove, great movie

Sign in to comment in this discussion.