Ep 1 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Google/Android Out Now, WiiU Jan 21st,Vita TBA

Comments

• Xbox one on the same day because Microsoft owns Minecraft lols

• No...but my tongue is clean...i-i never said...What am i?!

Mercyva posted: »

the cursed word!! dont say it </3

• I know Telltale has been teasing lately in the early morning but, is there any chance Telltale can still announce a Trailer today for Story mode? It could also come out unannounced tomorrow or Friday.

• Trailers typically come out on Thursday or Friday. We could get an announcement about the trailer coming some time soon.

I know Telltale has been teasing lately in the early morning but, is there any chance Telltale can still announce a Trailer today for Story mode? It could also come out unannounced tomorrow or Friday.

• edited September 2015

So, any idea when Minecraft will be made available on Steam, we're getting pretty close to the release and there's still nothing there.

• The preorder might come up when this new trailer is released.

So, any idea when Minecraft will be made available on Steam, we're getting pretty close to the release and there's still nothing there.

• You are likely correct, i seem to remember the same thing happening with other Telltale releases.

dojo32161 posted: »

The preorder might come up when this new trailer is released.

• soon.

Blind...WHY

enter image description here

Trailers typically come out on Thursday or Friday. We could get an announcement about the trailer coming some time soon.

• I feel like they could've release this announcement yesterday morning...instead of 1 AM.

OzzyUK posted: »

Trailer coming at 8 AM PDT https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/649493390489292800 Countdown Timer Time in your time zone

• Awesome! :D

Trailer coming at 8 AM PDT https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/649493390489292800 Countdown Timer Time in your time zone

• Can't wait to see it.

• enter image description here

• enter image description here

• Is the trailer out yet?

• Looks pretty good, can't wait for Episode 1.

Trailer enter link description here

• Okay!! Breaking one of my ground rules of never watching a trailer before the episode gets released. But since this is a very special occasion, I am watching!

Here's to a good trailer!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The trailer is good, i can hear that Billy West is narrating as the voice he was using sounded slightly like Zapp Brannigan :P

Okay!! Breaking one of my ground rules of never watching a trailer before the episode gets released. But since this is a very special occasion, I am watching! Here's to a good trailer!

• I just watched the trailer. It is definitely better than the announcement trailer. At least there seems to be a lot of exciting stuff happening. I will buy this.

The trailer is good, i can hear that Billy West is narrating as the voice he was using sounded slightly like Zapp Brannigan :P

• Looking good, can't wait.

• Groundbreaking sequence! AWESOME!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited October 2015

Telltale are planning on doing "the world's largest lets play" for the Story Mode premier.

Edit: There is also some more information about the cast on the latest blog post.

Today we can also announce some entirely new cast details (and re-confirm a couple we've already mentioned)! If you've been keeping up with the news so far, you'll already know the season will feature Patton Oswalt as male Jesse and Catherine Taber as female Jesse. You'll also hear Brian Posehn as Axel, Ashley Johnson as Petra, Scott Porter as Lukas, Martha Plimpton as Olivia, Billy West as the narrator, and Paul Reubens as Ivor. Also announced today, in the role of the four 'Order of the Stone' members, we have Dave Fennoy as Gabriel the Warrior, Corey Feldman as Magnus the Griefer, Grey Griffin as Ellegaard the Redstone Engineer, and John Hodgman as Soren the Architect. In short, that's a pantheon of talent we're simply BEYOND excited to be working with.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited October 2015

I know it's bad to post twice in a row but i just wanted to bump the thread point out that Story Mode is now in the Steam Database which means it should hopefully appear in the Steam store shortly.

https://steamdb.info/app/376870/history/

Edit: Pre orders are now available on Steam

http://store.steampowered.com/app/376870

Here is a list of worldwide Steam pre order prices

Edit 2: there are also some new screenshots on Steam.

• Thanks for the update, I was wondering why I haven't seen it featured on the Store page.

I know it's bad to post twice in a row but i just wanted to bump the thread point out that Story Mode is now in the Steam Database which mea

• Thanks Ozzy. It feels good to finally purchase the game ;)

I know it's bad to post twice in a row but i just wanted to bump the thread point out that Story Mode is now in the Steam Database which mea

• I like that in the steam page, instead of talking about tailoring the story, they say this.

You will drive the story through the decisions you make: what you say to people (and how you say it), and what you choose to do in moments of thrilling action will make this YOUR story

• Not only you can select Jesse's gender, but also their color. What sorcery is this?

I'm not against the idea but it's so rare to see something like that in "visual novel like" game.

• The Steam forums are already starting to get Negative about the game. Well this will be fun...

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I was looking at some of the threads on there, at the moment it reminds me of what this forum was like when Story Mode was first announced. Once people get over seeing it on Steam they will hopefully calm down a little bit.

The Steam forums are already starting to get Negative about the game. Well this will be fun...

• Store page doesn't really mention things about gameplay, making people extremely confused of what it is.

They will get over it once they investigate.

I was looking at some of the threads on there, at the moment it reminds me of what this forum was like when Story Mode was first announced. Once people get over seeing it on Steam they will hopefully calm down a little bit.

• I think it's a lot worse than here in the Telltale forums when it was first announce, but hopefully the hate dies down after it releases.

• edited October 2015

Seriously?! Already?

You guys want to help out and get the tags I used up there instead. (Not like it will last considering all the trolls...)

Edit. Progress(?)

• It amazing!

WANT! ^_^

Please... sad eyes

@puzzlebox trailer music?

• ...Well if I wasn't hyped before, I definitely am now!

• Done.

I don't get why people dislike a game that they haven't even played. Close-minded bastards.

Seriously?! Already? You guys want to help out and get the tags I used up there instead. (Not like it will last considering all the trolls...) Edit. Progress(?)

• This kind of unfair treatment toward a game that hasn't even come out yet, just pisses me off.

Seriously?! Already? You guys want to help out and get the tags I used up there instead. (Not like it will last considering all the trolls...) Edit. Progress(?)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.