Ep 1 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Google/Android Out Now, WiiU Jan 21st,Vita TBA

Comments

• Are you gonna watch it? I'm still conflicted since I want to go in blind. (But, I also already watched like 5 minutes of shaky cam of the demo...mmmmmmmm)

dojo32161 posted: »

Don't forget about the live demo tomorrow:

• I've kind of already read up on the demo so watching probably won't hurt me too much.

Are you gonna watch it? I'm still conflicted since I want to go in blind. (But, I also already watched like 5 minutes of shaky cam of the demo...mmmmmmmm)

• Can someone record it? Because it is on 1 am for me....

OzzyUK posted: »

Telltale tweeted that they are going to be streaming the Story Mode Demo live from Twitchcon https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/647101035035537408 I will add all relevant links and time zone conversions to the OP.

• edited September 2015

enter image description here

How.... How could you dare say something like that?

(...but then again, I feel kinda weird seeing my art appearing in this forum though.)

And then the creeper explodes, killing him instantly

• Hey, I didn't draw the creeper right next to him now did I? Just using the limited knowledge I have about Minecraft and turning it into what would be a very dramatic, emotional death (I wouldn't care but you know) for Mr. Cowboy man.

It's a very nice drawing regardless of my unnecessary hatred for the cowboy. ;)

How.... How could you dare say something like that? (...but then again, I feel kinda weird seeing my art appearing in this forum though.)

• Great art though! I only hope that creeper wont bl--

How.... How could you dare say something like that? (...but then again, I feel kinda weird seeing my art appearing in this forum though.)

• Little less than 5 hours before the live demo:

• edited September 2015

Less than an hour, can't wait for the live demo on twitch! Oh, PST... :(

Well then... Will it be only live or will someone upload it somewhere? Because if someone will, then I go get my beauty sleep soon.

• Um, actually you still have 4 hours to go, the time is for PST.

MarteenPyro posted: »

Less than an hour, can't wait for the live demo on twitch! Oh, PST... Well then... Will it be only live or will someone upload it somewhere? Because if someone will, then I go get my beauty sleep soon.

• enter image description here

Um, actually you still have 4 hours to go, the time is for PST.

• Less than an hour until it starts.

• edited September 2015

4 reelz aye wuz soo con-fewzd

Less than an hour until it starts.

• 30 More minutes.

MarteenPyro posted: »

4 reelz aye wuz soo con-fewzd

• 3̶0̶ ̶M̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶u̶t̶e̶s̶ ̶u̶n̶t̶i̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶v̶e̶a̶l̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶w̶b̶o̶y̶'̶s̶ ̶d̶e̶a̶t̶h̶.̶

30 More minutes.

3̶0̶ ̶M̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶u̶t̶e̶s̶ ̶u̶n̶t̶i̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶v̶e̶a̶l̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶w̶b̶o̶y̶'̶s̶ ̶d̶e̶a̶t̶h̶.̶

• 5 minutes

• It's live on the stream now

It's live on the stream now

• Goddamnit Laura you say 'Reuben is friend not food' why.

• "Some useless other crap."

Honestly, I was surprised that even that language was in there. xD

• edited September 2015

Well that was short and intense... Even more hyped for the game to come out, oh man...

Oh, BTW Lucas looks really different!

• So Magnus is the griefer, Ellegard is the redstone engineer I think? Not sure about the other member.

• That looked good, i recorded the stream and will upload it shortly.

• Well the twitch chat was pretty bad, mostly a hive mind of hate.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited September 2015

I agree with Laura, Reuben will forever be a friend and not food.

#TeamReuben

Goddamnit Laura you say 'Reuben is friend not food' why.

That looked good, i recorded the stream and will upload it shortly.

• edited September 2015

90% of the people were saying cringe

Hope they knew how edgy and cringe worthy they actually looked

Well the twitch chat was pretty bad, mostly a hive mind of hate.

• I disabled the chat right when it started, knowing exactly what the comments would be.

• So it was what I was expecting a TT Minecraft game to be. I'll get it eventually but I'm looking forward to see what do me of you peeps make of episode 1 when it releases!

• I didn't even have chat.

• edited September 2015

So, does anyone else feel like that the game doesn't look like a Telltale Game? I don't know seeing the game in action was pretty weird. It doesn't even feel like its using the same Telltale engine from Game of Thrones or Tales.

• I think that's against copyright ;)

That looked good, i recorded the stream and will upload it shortly.

• I watched in full screen, chat rooms on large stream like this are normally fairly toxic so i never take much notice of what they are saying.

• I thought it was very tell tale!

So, does anyone else feel like that the game doesn't look like a Telltale Game? I don't know seeing the game in action was pretty weird. It doesn't even feel like its using the same Telltale engine from Game of Thrones or Tales.

• I think there were a few UI changes that made it look different (which is a given for a new Telltale game) but other than that it looks pretty much the same to me :p

• It might be the animations that are throwing me off. Maybe it will feel better when I'm playing it.

Jake360 posted: »

I thought it was very tell tale!

• I wonder what the alternate thing you can make at the bench to get the optional achievement is...?

• edited September 2015

Maybe its the iron sword from the trailer.

I wonder what the alternate thing you can make at the bench to get the optional achievement is...?

• I don't think that was an iron sword in the trailer, I believe was actually a cobblestone sword, it just flashed in the lighting of the trailer, unless you can get some iron from an Iron Golem that also appeared in the trailer.

Maybe its the iron sword from the trailer.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.