Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• edited October 2015

Because we don't need anyone, we have each other and that's more than enough.

that's how people who have no one on their side usually talk

enter image description here

Leluch123 posted: »

> Because we don't need anyone, we have each other and that's more than enough. that's how people who have no one on their side usually talk

• Doesn't hurt to ask eh?
    GrumpyDof posted: »

I'm not sure she wants to join the group, just have some fun with us that's all.

• Wanna trade?

Duck_Hunt posted: »

I'm going on a tf2 shopping spree in prep for the event on saturday

• Some people don't know what peace means do they?

This is why I don't go to this thread, because people are so hostile towards me. You don't see me being hostile to Rhysha do you? I'm only hostile to anti shippers.
    Leluch123 posted: »

> Because we don't need anyone, we have each other and that's more than enough. that's how people who have no one on their side usually talk

• Was that hostile? It was just a comeback and a joke. Trust me you would notice if I was hostile to you.

Some people don't know what peace means do they? This is why I don't go to this thread, because people are so hostile towards me. You don't see me being hostile to Rhysha do you? I'm only hostile to anti shippers.

• I am READY
    Pipas posted: »

Okay, I'm calm. cough cough On behalf of everyone here I'd like to welcome you to the Rhysha thread, @erinyvette! We all adore your in

• Want me to show how hostile is supposed to be?

Now get back to "your thread" and don't come back til you bought a burn heal.

Some people don't know what peace means do they? This is why I don't go to this thread, because people are so hostile towards me. You don't see me being hostile to Rhysha do you? I'm only hostile to anti shippers.

• Ooh,best TF2 animation ever ^^
    GrumpyDof posted: »

Rhysha (red) versus Rhyiona (blue) ?

• I'm down to clown this Saturday at 3.

Not sure what the best gamemode to play would be, but it has to be even.

• Control Points would be great.

I'm down to clown this Saturday at 3. Not sure what the best gamemode to play would be, but it has to be even.

• Question about the event:

How long does it usually last/or will it be extended because of Erin?

• I'm guessing a couple of hours.

Question about the event: How long does it usually last/or will it be extended because of Erin?

• What time tomorrow, m8s?

• Thanks!

SzymeG posted: »

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20151003T21&p0=4343&msg=Team+Fortress+2+Event&font=cursive&csz=1

• October Fest!

• Okay, too many off-topic posts. Here's Rhys and Sasha being all cute and shit.

Credit goes to: Avannak

• mmmm

Okay, too many off-topic posts. Here's Rhys and Sasha being all cute and shit. Credit goes to: Avannak

• Thank you for getting this thread back on track. Lol it was all over the place

Okay, too many off-topic posts. Here's Rhys and Sasha being all cute and shit. Credit goes to: Avannak

• So basically @Pipas sign me up but I might not show up.

I might just have to download Steam and TF2 now....

• This is a request for you all, if you don't mind my possible accidental rudeness or impertinence.

Anyways, I have a friend, who does not frequent these forums, who has a birthday coming up in a little over a month's time. November 21st, to be exact. While I work on the final chapter of one of my stories, which will be completed soon as I'm nearly done, I've been mulling over the possibilities of writing her a few Rhysha shorts. She's a huge fan of the ship, and, as I've been told, I'd decent to good-ish at writing ooey-gooey, sweet fluff/romantic situations.

My request is for Rhysha prompts on what to write for her.

Oh, and if you're curious, I do plan on uploading said shorts after I write them and give them to her.

Thank you.

• • Some fluff involving their height differences.

• An expanded version of their talk about Hyperion and Pandora. You know, the one where she asks him how it feels to be part of such a soul-sucking corporation.

• Rhys' love for ice-cream and Sasha's love for guns and what the other thinks about it.

Syberian posted: »

This is a request for you all, if you don't mind my possible accidental rudeness or impertinence. Anyways, I have a friend, who does not

• Sam is a national treasure.

mmmm

• IT'S YOU! AND YOUR FICS ARE GREAT.

Anyways, here's some prompts I can think of. Choose what you like!

• Rhys gets him and Sasha "promise rings" for their pinky fingers for her birthday.
    • Sasha thinks a skag would be a great pet. Rhys not so much.
    • Canon divergence where Sasha gets a job at Hyperion after the ending of tales. Rhys is getting slightly jealous over the fact that shes climbing the corporate latter faster than he ever has.

This is a request for you all, if you don't mind my possible accidental rudeness or impertinence. Anyways, I have a friend, who does not

• I got loads of stuff. You can add me on the rhysha group (i have the same name and picture as my ttg account)

Wanna trade?

• You are into tf2 now? Sick! I got some weapons and hats to give you. Add me on the rhysha group

ZapThroat posted: »

Do you have anything to trade with me for mann co crates?I have two of'em.

• Lol I was joking, I have shit for my TF2 inventory (Common weapon drops).

unless you want to give me some free items ;) lol jk

I'll add you if you still wanna.

I got loads of stuff. You can add me on the rhysha group (i have the same name and picture as my ttg account)

• edited October 2015

Hey, I kick ass at tf2. I have 1300+ hours on there.

armis37 posted: »

Hey guys, how's it going? As you all know, the most important TF2 game ever is coming this Saturday. Rhysha vs Rhyiona, and we got the am

• Oh you are going to write shorts for your friend's birthday? How sweet of you! Here are some of my headcanons and ideas! Feel free to use them:

• We know Rhys is extremely akward and shy when he's with Sasha and he seems to be more open minded and kind with Pandora, because Sasha's from there, and t's the best thing Pandora has given to him, (i say this because of how he reacts to her in ep3 and 4) so what kind of first date would Rhys give to her?

• A short based on gifts maybe? Since this is your gift to your friend maybe a Short about Sasha's or Rhys' birthday? What would they give to each other?

• Spoopy scares, maybe at hyperion? Or in pandora!

• I could give you some free stuff

Lol I was joking, I have shit for my TF2 inventory (Common weapon drops). unless you want to give me some free items lol jk I'll add you if you still wanna.

• edited October 2015

I suppose you're participating tomorrow? :P

http://steamcommunity.com/id/BillNyeTehSwegGuy/inventory/#440_2_4179460991 http://steamcommunity.com/id/BillNyeTehSwegGuy/inventory/#440_

• Hopefully I can make it

Pipas posted: »

I suppose you're participating tomorrow? :P

• I thought you were going to say smol and tol.

IT'S YOU! AND YOUR FICS ARE GREAT. Anyways, here's some prompts I can think of. Choose what you like! * Rhys gets him and Sasha "p

• I KNEW I WAS FORGETTING SOMETHING

I thought you were going to say smol and tol.

• I got it covered, man.

I KNEW I WAS FORGETTING SOMETHING

• WTF is your avatar, bruh????

I might just have to download Steam and TF2 now....

• Looks like people like my avatar. :)

• It's Mr. Krabs being krusty.

WTF is your avatar, bruh????

Sign in to comment in this discussion.