Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• TF2 is now finished downloading.

• Cool. What's your steam name?

Also I recommend playing tutorial. :P

TF2 is now finished downloading.

• Same name.

When does this event start again? XD

Pipas posted: »

Cool. What's your steam name? Also I recommend playing tutorial. :P

• Jack agrees.

enter image description here

Leluch123 posted: »

Better one would be slap some ass ͡(° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• It's in the OP, bruh. Either click on "Countdown to the nearest event" or check OUR STEAM GROUP.

But it's in 2 hours and 40 minutes.

Same name. When does this event start again? XD

• oh so you're from croatia? amazing!

Wasted 2 blanks on this one but... WORTH IT! For Rhysha!

• Yup... You too?

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

oh so you're from croatia? amazing!

• Any1 who doesnt have me as a friend on Steam, add me pls... if you want...

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198209507759/

• So,I finished all my homework.I'm ready B)

Also @IRunts,thanks again for the awesome gifts you gave,never forget that from ya ;)

• Hi there. I just briefly visit your site again to wish you all good luck in the upcoming battle. :)

• thx

Hi there. I just briefly visit your site again to wish you all good luck in the upcoming battle.

• It may be a little late, but I don't have to leave until around 4:30, so if I can download TF2 in 55 minutes, can I join?

• enter image description here

It may be a little late, but I don't have to leave until around 4:30, so if I can download TF2 in 55 minutes, can I join?

• Cool, I'm in the process of downloading it now. I've never played Team Fortress 2, so sorry in advance for my lack of experience.

• I think you should be fine with the download time, I hope you make it <3

It may be a little late, but I don't have to leave until around 4:30, so if I can download TF2 in 55 minutes, can I join?

• Sure. :P

• Turn everything using WiFi off, including tabs on the browser while you download, makes it far faster.

• Current download time is 15 minutes, so I think I'm good, but thanks.

Turn everything using WiFi off, including tabs on the browser while you download, makes it far faster.

• Steam says 15 minutes, so I'll be able to make it.

Poogers555 posted: »

I think you should be fine with the download time, I hope you make it

• np pal,we all start somewhere ;)

Cool, I'm in the process of downloading it now. I've never played Team Fortress 2, so sorry in advance for my lack of experience.

• edited October 2015

Okay, for those who won't be able to make it, @Toffe will be streaming the event HERE. He said he'll play some music with it, not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing.

• Just finished downloading TF2, going to play for a bit and get the hang of it, looking forward to the event.

• edited October 2015

So... It's officially my first month here. And I've just realized... God, this is hard... I've just realized that I could've commemorated it by playing Team Fortress 2 alongside ERIN YVETTE.

Kick some butt, my brothers and sisters.

• BiH. :p

But I know that John is too from Croatia.

Yup... You too?

• That. Was. Awesome.

It was SO cool playing with Erin Yvette! We all had so much fun!

It's a shame that we couldn't make a private server to guarantee that no strangers came in and tipped the balance. Still, very fun.

I had fun killing Rhyionas, and especially rolling the hell out of them. Hopefully we can do this again!

• It was really fun!

That. Was. Awesome. It was SO cool playing with Erin Yvette! We all had so much fun! It's a shame that we couldn't make a private s

• Got to level up my strange beard. ;)

Kinda wish more Rhyionas joined, that way Ingen wouldn't be forced on a team and BETRAY US.

It was really fun!

• Yeah it was loads of fun next time we will be the one kicking their asses. Also Erin is the best voice actress ever! Tons of fun to have her on our team!

That. Was. Awesome. It was SO cool playing with Erin Yvette! We all had so much fun! It's a shame that we couldn't make a private s

• those first 15 matches

• Hopefully my battery won't disconnect and I'll actually be able to play when needed.

Yeah it was loads of fun next time we will be the one kicking their asses. Also Erin is the best voice actress ever! Tons of fun to have her on our team!

• Next time it won't be so easy! Rejoice while you can!

Green613 posted: »

those first 15 matches

• Yeah without you and Grumpy things got little bit out of hand

Hopefully my battery won't disconnect and I'll actually be able to play when needed.

• I already have spoken with @Pipas since I'm making something cool for the community to enjoy :D I will do my best to help with providing a private server at some point in the future (I don't want to promise tho)

• edited October 2015

• Not gonna lie, the minute I joined it wasn't long before I was near the top of the scoreboard.

Next time, I'll be around to actually help.

Yeah without you and Grumpy things got little bit out of hand

• edited October 2015

Good game guys... we all did well!

• Pretty sure he betrayed us.

Got to level up my strange beard. Kinda wish more Rhyionas joined, that way Ingen wouldn't be forced on a team and BETRAY US.

• You were a medic too, I see?

• I loved it except for the part that outsiders started joining as people had to leave.

Other than that t'was great.

BigBadPaul posted: »

Good game guys... we all did well!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.