Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• cat-meme I should get the sims-games!

• Hiiiii guuuuuys! I just wanted to drop by and thank you all again for being so awesome and welcoming and for letting me play alongside you today. I had SO much fun. Yes, we lost this round, and though our spirits may be crushed, our undying desire to see two lovable dorks end up together lives on!

But really, this is such a wonderful community and I'm honored to be a part of it. Please do keep me informed (Twitter's best for me) of your future TF2 and other gaming battles with those poor misguided Rhyiona shippers. One day, we'll show them the light and they'll cross over... One day.

• Hi there, Erin! I may be a Rhyiona, but that doesn't mean that I don't admire your voice acting. Keep up the good work! :)

erinyvette posted: »

Hiiiii guuuuuys! I just wanted to drop by and thank you all again for being so awesome and welcoming and for letting me play alongside you t

• erinyvetteerinyvette Verified
    edited October 2015

(and I may be partial for all-things-Sasha, but all TftB fans are the bee's knees. Thank YOU for being awesome!)

Hi there, Erin! I may be a Rhyiona, but that doesn't mean that I don't admire your voice acting. Keep up the good work!

• Hello Erin! I just wanted to mention that I really love your voice acting, you turned Sasha into a very real character for me. I look forward to seeing what else you'll be working with in the future :)

Hiiiii guuuuuys! I just wanted to drop by and thank you all again for being so awesome and welcoming and for letting me play alongside you t

• I got alot of replays.

Pipas posted: »

Anyone got some cool screens?

• Ahaha, this is perfect. :D

• Allright guys, I've heard that event went good and I really want to help with organizing the next one so:

1. I'm pretty positive I should be able to provide a Private server for one full weekend later this month (past 10th Oct)

Most likely 32+ slots (up to 46)

2. Team Fortress 2 meets Tales from the Borderlands gets real? I'm working on a little candy dedicated for this community (Rhysha vs. Rhyiona KOTH):

enter image description here

Have a great day everyone!

• Omg, it looks awesome! Is blue going to be Rhysha and Red Rhyiona?

Jacol posted: »

Allright guys, I've heard that event went good and I really want to help with organizing the next one so: 1. I'm pretty positive I should

• Most likely yeah, altho it's easy to just swap the spawn points in case you guys want it the other way ;)

Omg, it looks awesome! Is blue going to be Rhysha and Red Rhyiona?

• Yeah, and is it going to be an original map or a reskinned map?

Most likely yeah, altho it's easy to just swap the spawn points in case you guys want it the other way

• It's completely original and made from ground up, it's most likely going to be in TF2 style with A LOT of TFTB references and Rhysha/Rhyiona propaganda :)

Yeah, and is it going to be an original map or a reskinned map?

• And we're glad you were with us, you were indispensable ally in our team. :P

Say, would you like to join us in Left 4 Dead 2 event? Someday? :D

• those poor misguided Rhyiona shippers

• Thank you for actually interacting and hanging out with your fans! You're awesome! :)

• Are there also going to be some easter eggs of Rhysha/ Rhyiona members?

It's completely original and made from ground up, it's most likely going to be in TF2 style with A LOT of TFTB references and Rhysha/Rhyiona propaganda

• That's actually a good idea! Sadly, I don't know a lot of people here so I hope you guys will help me

Are there also going to be some easter eggs of Rhysha/ Rhyiona members?

• Nice to see you here Jacol :) Your work looks really awesome! Can't wait to try it out.

That's actually a good idea! Sadly, I don't know a lot of people here so I hope you guys will help me

• Practice always makes perfect! ;)

I didn't, I sucked.

• Hell yeah we'll keep you updated ;)

• If you need anything just ask and we'll provide

That's actually a good idea! Sadly, I don't know a lot of people here so I hope you guys will help me

• edited October 2015

OMG Erin! IT IS YOU! HOLY URBAN ON A GOD DAMN BOAT!!! I... j-just wanted you to know that...

• What software are you using to make the map?
    SDK?

Allright guys, I've heard that event went good and I really want to help with organizing the next one so: 1. I'm pretty positive I should

• So Rhyiona won?

Niiiiice....

• Rhysha still canon lel

HazzatheMan posted: »

So Rhyiona won? Niiiiice....

• Oh man, that looks awesome! Can't wait to play on it! :D

• SICK

• Not in my world >:)

armis37 posted: »

Rhysha still canon lel

• edited October 2015

Welp, I missed the event.

Shit.

Well I hope you guys had fun anyways!

Can we do it on a weekday sometime? I can kick ass at tf2.

• If I had made it we would have won.

Leluch123 posted: »

Today's TF2 event..... enter link description here We're sorry @ErinYvette we failed you...

• Thanks, I can't wait to play it with you guys aswell :D

armis37 posted: »

Nice to see you here Jacol Your work looks really awesome! Can't wait to try it out.

• Thanks, for now I'm just collecting some avatars of Rhysha / Rhyiona members ;) I hope my evil plan will work, hehe

Leluch123 posted: »

If you need anything just ask and we'll provide

• Valve Hammer Editor is the only map editing software for Source engine based games, Source SDK app is outdated since 2013

What software are you using to make the map? SDK?

• Me too :D Thanks for the kind words!

CraazyCake posted: »

Oh man, that looks awesome! Can't wait to play on it!

• Oh my gosh, so many gibuses, I need to make the event next time

Pipas posted: »

Anyone got some cool screens?

• When you see Erin in the comments

• Thanks, I think your avatar describes it more than any words :D

SICK

• edited October 2015

What the..... what?! WHAT?!?! I missed a TF2 event with the one and only @erinyvette?!

Excuse me while I go cry in a corner ;_;

• I'm gonna upload it to youtube soon so you can pretend that you were there ;)

What the..... what?! WHAT?!?! I missed a TF2 event with the one and only @erinyvette?! Excuse me while I go cry in a corner ;_;

• Dont worry, I missed it too. I kick ass at tf2

What the..... what?! WHAT?!?! I missed a TF2 event with the one and only @erinyvette?! Excuse me while I go cry in a corner ;_;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.