Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Our god ^^

enter image description here

Just going to leave this here.....

• enter link description here

Kudos for whomever remembers what meme is this from ;)

Toffe posted: »

Our god ^^

• KENNY IS LIFE

ZapThroat posted: »

enter link description here Kudos for whomever remembers what meme is this from

• So it's ToS as it looks.

• Just realized how close October 20th is.

I know it's not actually confirmed for that date, but I've got vibes man.

**FUCKING VIBES

• Cuz that's when Life Is Strange Ep.5 is getting released :)

Just realized how close October 20th is. I know it's not actually confirmed for that date, but I've got vibes man. **FUCKING VIBES

• Would be the perfect trifecta to release story games. GoT and Tales and Lis

HazzatheMan posted: »

Cuz that's when Life Is Strange Ep.5 is getting released

• meh

Cuz that's when Life Is Strange Ep.5 is getting released

• I haven't even played it yet dude, got 4 Episodes to play before the 20th! XP

Pipas posted: »

meh

• Is GOT gonna be released this month as well?

I know MineCraft Ep.1 is getting released in 8 days...

Would be the perfect trifecta to release story games. GoT and Tales and Lis

• Job said that it'll release shortly after TftB, could be this month as well.

Is GOT gonna be released this month as well? I know MineCraft Ep.1 is getting released in 8 days...

• edited October 2015

Hmmm, I can see it coming in November tbh.

I really hope that the difference between versions is obvious (Ep.4 spoiler) cuz if that one choice leads to both versions being exactly the same. I shall be very disappointed.

Job said that it'll release shortly after TftB, could be this month as well.

• September

gg GoT, see ya next year.

Ahh, just kidding. It was a funny typo tho, couldn't resist.

And I feel you, I hope we won't get the same dialogue choices with both of them. :I But then again they've been really taking their time with this episode, so it's possible it'll be really different. :P

Hmmm, I can see it coming in November tbh. I really hope that the difference between versions is obvious (Ep.4 spoiler) cuz if that one choice leads to both versions being exactly the same. I shall be very disappointed.

• Does anyone else want Handsome Jack's office to have a button that plays this song?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

• I know it isnt actually confirmed either, but it HAS to happen, O20 Will not be F17!

enter image description here

F17HYPE

Just realized how close October 20th is. I know it's not actually confirmed for that date, but I've got vibes man. **FUCKING VIBES

• YES!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

Does anyone else want Handsome Jack's office to have a button that plays this song? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

• Ah shit! Corrected it! I meant November :P

I hope all this time paid off... GOT, imo, is leading slowly towards being TellTale's worst title.

September gg GoT, see ya next year. Ahh, just kidding. It was a funny typo tho, couldn't resist. And I feel you, I hope we won

• "Alright Cupcake, choose a button. Life... Or death."

Does anyone else want Handsome Jack's office to have a button that plays this song? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

• So I tried Town Of Salem and its so much fun! Cant wait for the event on the 8th

• All Rhysha event games are fun. We know what's up. B^)

Duck_Hunt posted: »

So I tried Town Of Salem and its so much fun! Cant wait for the event on the 8th

• Things I could have done at the tf2 event

Kicked some Rhyiona ass

Micspammed, "Bitches Aint Shit (Ukelele Cover)"

Win the event

Gain erins respect

Get the puss

• M8 could you change that last part it's a bit lewd :/

Things I could have done at the tf2 event Kicked some Rhyiona ass Micspammed, "Bitches Aint Shit (Ukelele Cover)" Win the event Gain erins respect Get the puss

• What puss?

Things I could have done at the tf2 event Kicked some Rhyiona ass Micspammed, "Bitches Aint Shit (Ukelele Cover)" Win the event Gain erins respect Get the puss

• You haven't been around here long enough pal.

No_username posted: »

What puss?

• Eh, it's not that bad. Plus I think there are worse games on Telltale's repertoire (which I haven't played). :P

Ah shit! Corrected it! I meant November :P I hope all this time paid off... GOT, imo, is leading slowly towards being TellTale's worst title.

• #NeverForgetF17

Poogers555 posted: »

I know it isnt actually confirmed either, but it HAS to happen, O20 Will not be F17! F17HYPE

• enter image description here

No_username posted: »

What puss?

• Eh, you still have time. :P

I haven't even played it yet dude, got 4 Episodes to play before the 20th! XP

• Two more weeks guys, don't know about you but I'm getting slightly anxious!

• enter image description here

Leluch123 posted: »

Two more weeks guys, don't know about you but I'm getting slightly anxious!

• Guys, can we change the time for the Town Of Salem event on thursday? I get off the bus at four o clock and the event starts at 3

• I don't count anything TellTale did before TWD Season 1 :)

Eh, it's not that bad. Plus I think there are worse games on Telltale's repertoire (which I haven't played). :P

• you're fuking meh

meh

• edited October 2015

Ask Pipas. We already set the time back an hour. I don't mind at all, waiting an hour but idk how our European friends will feel about it

Guys, can we change the time for the Town Of Salem event on thursday? I get off the bus at four o clock and the event starts at 3

• "Hey kiddo push that button on the other side and you'll get ice cream!"

• lol

armis37 posted: »

you're fuking meh

• Fair enough. So far it's on a par with TWD S2 imo. We'll see how the finale goes.

I don't count anything TellTale did before TWD Season 1

• I dunno man, as username said it was already postponed by an hour, which is already pretty late for Europeans.

Guys, can we change the time for the Town Of Salem event on thursday? I get off the bus at four o clock and the event starts at 3

Sign in to comment in this discussion.