Ep 5 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3 Oct 20, Xbox One/360 Oct 21, iOS/Amazon App/Android Oct 22

Comments

• @Blind_Sniper jumps through wall

GSSalvador posted: »

I really hope they Release a Trailer on the 20th. I want to Go in blind.

• edited October 2015

Blind Sniper: Aaaah I broke every bone in my body! Why did I do that!? T_T

CosmicSouls posted: »

@Blind_Sniper jumps through wall

• Sasha: We're not exactly rolling in cash right now

Fiona: You sure Sasha? * Pulls out money *

It was Laura ( @puzzlebox) who mentioned that.

• I'm waiting for my CL4P-TP cameo.

Your move, Telltale.

• Yeah me too! But i hope it won't end up just like ME3.

Dracu98 posted: »

that short scene from episode 5 kinda reminded me of the ending of mass effect 3

• I know, it's awful how it works out like this. I have an Italian exam on the 20th so I won't be able to play until the next day.

The HSC Exams are about to start in Australia, and I have one on the 21st... Why would school do this to me???

• calls telltale yeah, I think we have an error here in the forums...

I'm waiting for my CL4P-TP cameo. Your move, Telltale.

• Please try again later

I'm waiting for my CL4P-TP cameo. Your move, Telltale.

• Made my day :)

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Blind Sniper: Aaaah I broke every bone in my body! Why did I do that!? T_T

• No. If it is not as greasy as me, it isnt greasy enough.

In order to be as greasy as me you would have to drown your self for 18 weeks in an Olympic sized swimming pool of grease.

His face is quite greasy, isn't it?

• I pray to Ted that it is released one day early for XBox 360. Then we would have to step around spoilers on the forums, and we all get it at the same time.

Seriously though, why not release all episodes at the same time? Im telling you, it is a marketing conspiracy.

• Waiting is agonizing
    Specially with Gortys sitting in the background with those giant robo-limbs-
    Though one question, does anyone think we might get to see somethings about why Rhys gave up/lost his arm and got a port? I'm actually really curious about it.
    And I feel like Rhys is going to be the handsome jack in Borderlands 3 :^;

• edited October 2015

I guess you hit Rock bottom.

enter image description here

eRock92 posted: »

I guess you were Blind to the pun. Did I do it right? Did I, did I...

• When you realize the finale is coming out in 10 days :D

• Me:

Enigma12 posted: »

When you realize the finale is coming out in 10 days

• is it eating your soul away as well? the wait is killing me and I'm trying to keep myself busy lol.

Poogers555 posted: »

Me:

• Yeah, but at least Minecraft comes out this Tuesday, something to keep my Telltale hunger fulfilled...for now...

is it eating your soul away as well? the wait is killing me and I'm trying to keep myself busy lol.

• I-I'M FINE...I'm....fine...

When you realize the finale is coming out in 10 days

• Is no one else interested in why those bandits were in the sneak peek?

• They look like Vallory's goons, and since Vallory is in the sneak peak it's pretty obvious why they're there.

Is no one else interested in why those bandits were in the sneak peek?

• There was that little blossom of hope in my mind that it was Hodunk bandits and we were finally gonna see the machine gun scene...

dojo32161 posted: »

They look like Vallory's goons, and since Vallory is in the sneak peak it's pretty obvious why they're there.

• finally gonna see the machine gun scene...

There was that little blossom of hope in my mind that it was Hodunk bandits and we were finally gonna see the machine gun scene...

• Telltales be like "what machine gun scene?"

Poogers555 posted: »

finally gonna see the machine gun scene...

• Trolltale

Telltales be like "what machine gun scene?"

• Inb4 Teaser of Minecraft Story Mode Episode 2 has Tector & Jimbo machine gun scene xD

Trolltale

• edited October 2015

Cringe

TheTP87 posted: »

Inb4 Teaser of Minecraft Story Mode Episode 2 has Tector & Jimbo machine gun scene xD

• It already happened:

Cringe

• Oh shit I forgot about that....

I feel stupid

dojo32161 posted: »

It already happened:

• Didn't he die when Rhys stunned him? I mean, he probably would have lived with just the stun gun, but he crashed into a sign and fell off a building's height!

Hoping to see Grease Face at this episode! I just love how Rhys call him Grease Face. It was the scene that made me love this game. It's jus

• So let me get this straight... The final episode of both TFTB AND Life is strange is releasing in 10 DAYS?!

October 20th is going to be the greatest day of my life :D

• I wouldn't, there's so much stuff in BL2 it's insane.

Oh shit I forgot about that.... I feel stupid

• oh! oh guys, you gotta know what I just found out! it's so great I almost can't hold myself from killing someone! guess who will be far, far away from the internet from the 19.-24. october? heh? who? WHO? OUT OF ALL THE PERSONS WHO DON'T HAVE ANYTHING IMPORTANT TO DO IN THAT TIME, SOME DICKHEAD CALLED GOD THOUGHT "hey, let's pick this guy up and drop him at a place without internet." WELL! THANKS! SO AWESOME! CAN'T HANDLE THE JOY! HORRAY MOTHERFUCKERS!

• Troy has returned to Twitter :)

• I feel so bad for you TwT I am so sorry. WE SHALL KIDNAP YOU!!! TALES FANDOM, GO FORTH!

(just kidding, plz don't send me to jail)

Dracu98 posted: »

oh! oh guys, you gotta know what I just found out! it's so great I almost can't hold myself from killing someone! guess who will be far, far

• jail? to jail? someone who is trying to help me? puts bag on head and puts hands in chains go ahead and kidnap me for christs sake!

I feel so bad for you TwT I am so sorry. WE SHALL KIDNAP YOU!!! TALES FANDOM, GO FORTH! (just kidding, plz don't send me to jail)

• Could someone inform me why he left in the first place?

Troy has returned to Twitter

• Only nine days left guys!

• He made a joke about transgenders and people got butthurt over it I think.

Could someone inform me why he left in the first place?

• My body is not ready ;-;

Only nine days left guys!

• Damn. I guess you can't post anything anymore without "offending" someone somewhere.

Thx for the answer.

He made a joke about transgenders and people got butthurt over it I think.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.