Ep 5 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3 Oct 20, Xbox One/360 Oct 21, iOS/Amazon App/Android Oct 22

Comments

• Np

Damn. I guess you can't post anything anymore without "offending" someone somewhere. Thx for the answer.

• enter image description here

Troy has returned to Twitter

• God dammit I can´t wait but..still..¿What happened to Rhys ?
    Where is him while Fiona is walking to that light thing?

• Just waiting for that Borderlands 3 sneak peek, ya' know.

• What if the Borderlands 3 trailer is in the vault

MasterStone posted: »

Just waiting for that Borderlands 3 sneak peek, ya' know.

• He's alive!? HE'S ALIVE!!

Troy has returned to Twitter

• What if the trailer is just a 2 min loop of Tector & Jimbo shooting their machine gun?

What if the Borderlands 3 trailer is in the vault

• Do you identify as TectorAndJimboMachineGunSexual?

TheTP87 posted: »

What if the trailer is just a 2 min loop of Tector & Jimbo shooting their machine gun?

• edited October 2015

Yup. That scene was so powerful and deep it made me question my inner feelings. My heart's totally devoted to that scene

Do you identify as TectorAndJimboMachineGunSexual?

• When did you come out of the closet?

TheTP87 posted: »

Yup. That scene was so powerful and deep it made me question my inner feelings. My heart's totally devoted to that scene

• Can uh... someone refresh my memory? Did they mention at all that this vault doesn't need a key or anything? I probably missed something...

• They have not said if The Vault of the Traveler needs a key or not in order to open, I assume it doesn't and, somehow, Gortys will be able to open the Vault, as she says, with her beacon, she can stop it from teleporting.

Mz_Catnip posted: »

Can uh... someone refresh my memory? Did they mention at all that this vault doesn't need a key or anything? I probably missed something...

• Hey guys, I could use some advice (this is unrelated to episode 5, I just didn't feel like creating a thread for this). Some of you might remember, a few weeks ago, I told you about a business project I had to do, where you have to create a business blog and try to sell or convince people to buy a product you are knowledgeable in, so I decided to do a few of the Telltale games, one of which is Tales. For each game, I plan on having a small section dedicated to a few videos about the game, such as trailers or some small scenes from the game, nothing to spoilery, to try and sell them on it here's what I did with TWD S1, note that this site is still a work in progress and not even close to the finished product, it's going to look much better when it's done). I want to include one of the intros, I've narrowed it down to either Episode 2 or 4, but can't pick which one. I feel Episode 4 is the better of the two, but that it might contain a bit too much (since it shows them going to Helios and most of the main characters). What do you guys think?

• His possible death doesn't invariably mean he won't be seen again by players who didn't. Besides, he only just got shot in the gut, he could still be helped, ahaahaahahahahaha...

xValkyx posted: »

Some people got him killed by not bringing him with them, so he probably won't appear again.

• I know what you mean about ep. 4's intro showing too much info. Pretty much the majority of main characters are shown and they're presented in rough condition. But there is one fantastic group shot in the beggining that represents the game. A cast of colorful characters out on a mission. And Helios is a huge part of this game (the game starts here, it's always in the background, and characters constantly talk about). So I think showing it wouldn't be that big of a deal.

Hey guys, I could use some advice (this is unrelated to episode 5, I just didn't feel like creating a thread for this). Some of you might re

• After a long battle they finally reached the Vault

Rhys: So who has the key?

Everyone stares at each other

Season 2 Confirmed.

They have not said if The Vault of the Traveler needs a key or not in order to open, I assume it doesn't and, somehow, Gortys will be able to open the Vault, as she says, with her beacon, she can stop it from teleporting.

• Well, for the intros Id recommended Episode 3, its not very spoilery and it has so much happening

Hey guys, I could use some advice (this is unrelated to episode 5, I just didn't feel like creating a thread for this). Some of you might re

• It's a good intro, but I'd rather not include Jack in it, that may be a bit too much, especially if they're familiar with Borderlands.

Poogers555 posted: »

Well, for the intros Id recommended Episode 3, its not very spoilery and it has so much happening

• Lol Fiona and Vaughn (;-;) run back to get the key and everyone else stays at the vault so no more enemies spawn

After a long battle they finally reached the Vault Rhys: So who has the key? Everyone stares at each other Season 2 Confirmed.

• And they fall in love in the process of finding the vault key! Sorry, but I ship Vaughn and Fiona for some reason lol. Cutest. Couple. EVER.
    bigdogg0821 posted: »

Lol Fiona and Vaughn (;-;) run back to get the key and everyone else stays at the vault so no more enemies spawn

• I ship them too but they have little to no motivation so far

And they fall in love in the process of finding the vault key! Sorry, but I ship Vaughn and Fiona for some reason lol. Cutest. Couple. EVER.

• Episode 2 is my vote

It's a good intro, but I'd rather not include Jack in it, that may be a bit too much, especially if they're familiar with Borderlands.

• Definitely go with episode 2. It's the least spoilery of the two and really captures the vibe of the whole series (it also remains my all-time fave, so I may be bias)!

• edited October 2015

When you play on Xbox, and it comes out a day later...
    CriEvriTim

Enigma12 posted: »

When you realize the finale is coming out in 10 days

• Dunno. Atleast we know they end up with thr masked stranger

God dammit I can´t wait but..still..¿What happened to Rhys ? Where is him while Fiona is walking to that light thing?

• So, I was supposed to have a major exam 2 days after ep 5 comes out and I was getting really concerned that I wouldn't be able to play it straight away even though that would LITERALLY kill me (okay, not literally)...

I had at least resigned myself to the fact that I'd only be able to play through once and have to limit my forum use, which was going to suck, but even that was pushing it...

TODAY I FOUND OUT MY EXAM'S BEEN POSTPONED!!!

enter image description here

BRING ON #O20!!!

• ![enter image description here](http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/34104476835375398/751EC845A561B060D5EE53E51DF3546204BFE2E8/)

I'm still hoping we'll get some steamy Sashney (Jansha?) action

There was that little blossom of hope in my mind that it was Hodunk bandits and we were finally gonna see the machine gun scene...

•    Nice! is your body ready!>?!

So, I was supposed to have a major exam 2 days after ep 5 comes out and I was getting really concerned that I wouldn't be able to play it st

Nice! is your body ready!>?!

• They already showed it at the end of episode 3

Telltales be like "what machine gun scene?"

• I'd pick Ep 2 - that intro made my soul and heart got caught by Tales completely and instantly, it's just so captivating and stylish. And it's totally unexpected and more epic because of that. I may be bias as well, but I still think that it's a good choice just because it presents the gang in action, struggling to help each other.

• Denial right there xD

Not trying to diss Telltale, but I will be genuinely amazed if they went out of their way to add something that's determinant like that.

Hbh128 posted: »

His possible death doesn't invariably mean he won't be seen again by players who didn't. Besides, he only just got shot in the gut, he could still be helped, ahaahaahahahahaha...

So, I was supposed to have a major exam 2 days after ep 5 comes out and I was getting really concerned that I wouldn't be able to play it st

• When you remember that theres only 8 more days till this amazing game ends and you dont know what to do with your life

• theres only 8 more days

only 8 more days

8 more days

When you remember that theres only 8 more days till this amazing game ends and you dont know what to do with your life

• only 8 more days till this amazing game ends

When you remember that theres only 8 more days till this amazing game ends and you dont know what to do with your life

• Tfw Tales From the Borderlands is going to be over soon ;-;

• Fallout 4 coming out 21 days later will be the only thing keeping me from an emotional breakdown, I'm sure. Still, I doubt I'll ever be able to really get over TFTB ending, and the stuff that's bound to happen in ep.5...

;_; nuuu, I'm not ready! Leave it another month! I need to say goodbye!

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Tfw Tales From the Borderlands is going to be over soon ;-;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.