Ep 5 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3 Oct 20, Xbox One/360 Oct 21, iOS/Amazon App/Android Oct 22

Comments

• Well, perhaps there's a second season coming!

I think...

Maybe...

I think so...

They have to...

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Tfw Tales From the Borderlands is going to be over soon ;-;

• enter image description here

Crips posted: »

Well, perhaps there's a second season coming! I think... Maybe... I think so... They have to...

• Why do I feel like the only one that wants EP 5 to come...

enter image description here

• Do they usually do screenshots for the last episode? The only EP5 I've been around for is No Going Back (TWDG), and I swear they had a screenshot out.

• Don't know how about everyone else, but I can't wait to see the finale. But at the same time I feel devastated realizing that it'll be over and there won't be more excitement like when we usually got news. It's tearing me apart, but nonetheless surely there'll be more great games from TTG like Tales... just as brilliant, hilarious and interesting.... ;-;

Why do I feel like the only one that wants EP 5 to come...

• edited October 2015

I feel like everyone is waiting

Why do I feel like the only one that wants EP 5 to come...

• I don't think they're giving out screenshots for the finales, excluding the key arts.

I don't remember ;-;

Do they usually do screenshots for the last episode? The only EP5 I've been around for is No Going Back (TWDG), and I swear they had a screenshot out.

• There must be a season 2! ;__;

And there will be... Right? RIGHT?!

Well, perhaps there's a second season coming! I think... Maybe... I think so... They have to...

• Wolf and Walking Dead: Season 1 had screens for their finales. For older titles, Telltale released screens for those finales too. Walking Dead: Season 2 was an exception because of the cliffhanger ending from Episode 204, which made it impossible to show any screens without spoiling who lived or died.

I don't think they're giving out screenshots for the finales, excluding the key arts. I don't remember ;-;

• Oh. Pardon, I have a memory of a goldfish

Wolf and Walking Dead: Season 1 had screens for their finales. For older titles, Telltale released screens for those finales too. Walking De

• Sure, right after Wolf Among Us: Season 2.

There must be a season 2! ;__; And there will be... Right? RIGHT?!

• edited October 2015

Nine more days, and then it'll be time for "Oh hi, Release!"

EDIT: Eight days. Oops. Can't math today.

• NYESSSSS NYEEEEESSSSSSSSS

Sure, right after Wolf Among Us: Season 2.

• I never thought I would see the day where anyone would actually use that, outside of mocking Rhys or Gortys. XD

Nine more days, and then it'll be time for "Oh hi, Release!" EDIT: Eight days. Oops. Can't math today.

• enter image description here

Poogers555 posted: »

I feel like everyone is waiting

• Fair enough :|

Sure, right after Wolf Among Us: Season 2.

• One more week and its over. Ah the feels ;_;

• That would be my reaction if TWAU S2 came out.. xD

What. The. Hell?! xD

• Feels are 2 strong 4 me. ;_;

AirWolf23 posted: »

One more week and its over. Ah the feels ;_;

• I knew I wasn't the only one who loved Papa Franku as much as you!

Buddy!?!?!

• I'm excited this is coming out! It feels so early though, I mean, Game of Thrones was always almost 2 episodes ahead, and now this is coming out before the end of that...

• Season 2!

C'mon, man!... pleeeaaasseeee!...

• When it comes out I want this whole waiting thread to be nothing but, "Oh hi, Release!" from everyone here. For pages and pages. No spoilers, just that.

Nine more days, and then it'll be time for "Oh hi, Release!" EDIT: Eight days. Oops. Can't math today.

• edited October 2015

I'd sacrifice Wolf season 2 for 10 more seasons of Tales

telltale please

BigBadPaul posted: »

Season 2! C'mon, man!... pleeeaaasseeee!...

• I'd sacrifice Wolf season 2 for 10 more seasons of Tales

enter link description here

Green613 posted: »

I'd sacrifice Wolf season 2 for 10 more seasons of Tales telltale please

• I'd sacrifice my left g-nut and the future of Loader Bot for just another episode.

I'd sacrifice Wolf season 2 for 10 more seasons of Tales enter link description here

• Asked Bridget, who so happened to be one of the people who worked on Tales a couple of questions.

"Will I cry?" and "How much will my past choices reflect on ep.5?"

They also said that we can expect the same amount of impact with our choices as they were in the past episodes.

• Nasty, but can relate.

I'd sacrifice my left g-nut and the future of Loader Bot for just another episode.

• I'm agreeing so hard with you right now, I would offer any other TTG game for new seasons of Tales as long they keep the current level.

• edited October 2015

I'd sacrifice Wolf season 2 for 10 more seasons of Tales

This man... this man knows!

TWAU had the Fables comic to keep the story going!... TFTB will have nothing until BL3 releases. ;-;

• I'm agreeing so hard with you right now, I would offer any other TTG game for new seasons of Tales as long they keep the current level.

The feeling is mutual!

Leluch123 posted: »

I'm agreeing so hard with you right now, I would offer any other TTG game for new seasons of Tales as long they keep the current level.

• Bro knee!

I'm agreeing so hard with you right now, I would offer any other TTG game for new seasons of Tales as long they keep the current level. The feeling is mutual!

• dayum right

Bro knee!

• I'll bet you bragging rights if tales S2 comes out before TWAU S2

if we're even around that long BUT I'LL REMEMBER THIS

I'd sacrifice Wolf season 2 for 10 more seasons of Tales enter link description here

• (?) Green613 might remember this...

I'll bet you bragging rights if tales S2 comes out before TWAU S2 if we're even around that long BUT I'LL REMEMBER THIS

• book marking this shit r n

dojo32161 posted: »

(?) Green613 might remember this...

• TFTB will have nothing until BL3 releases. ;-;

They can always go AU, whole TWD series are not considered Canon and they made them.

I'd sacrifice Wolf season 2 for 10 more seasons of Tales This man... this man knows! TWAU had the Fables comic to keep the story going!... TFTB will have nothing until BL3 releases. ;-;

• edited October 2015

Absolutely! Hence I thought that the chances for a Season 2 were far higher than with TWAU. TWAU was stuck to the canon. TFTB isn't until Borderlands 3 releases. Plenty of time for a in-between release of Season 2. <3

And even then they could always pull the non-canon card... I really wouldn't care as long as we got more TFTB.

TFTB will have nothing until BL3 releases. ;-; They can always go AU, whole TWD series are not considered Canon and they made them.

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited October 2015

Even then no one said that it have to follow the BL3 plot, hell they can make whole story unrelated to those events. I mean there is also a possibility that they can squeeze S2 in the time between the past and present with line

Stranger:And what happened after that?

Fiona: are you serious? Explaining that would take twice the time it took to tell this one

Rhys: Yeah then the things started to get really crazy

BOOOM

the credits

After all the whole adventrue is about two to three weeks long if I'm not mistaken.

Absolutely! Hence I thought that the chances for a Season 2 were far higher than with TWAU. TWAU was stuck to the canon. TFTB isn't until Bo

Sign in to comment in this discussion.