Ep 5 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3 Oct 20, Xbox One/360 Oct 21, iOS/Amazon App/Android Oct 22

Comments

• Genius.

Leluch123 posted: »

Even then no one said that it have to follow the BL3 plot, hell they can make whole story unrelated to those events. I mean there is also a

• I head some audio saying that the time gap between past and present was around a year, if it's still valid then there's a lot of time for S2 or even S3!

BigBadPaul posted: »

Genius.

• ...and then, this song plays during the credits.

enter link description here

Even then no one said that it have to follow the BL3 plot, hell they can make whole story unrelated to those events. I mean there is also a

• No need to kill my dreams....

...and then, this song plays during the credits. enter link description here

• Yikes, I dont know how Id feel if Season 2 was still being captured by the Stranger, it also wouldnt make the story complete, it would just be "Buy Season 2 to find the real end"

Although I also really like the idea of them being like: Man, thatll take EVEN Looooooooooooooonger wink wink

• "Buy Season 2 to find the real end"

You have no idea how much ok I'm with that.

Poogers555 posted: »

Yikes, I dont know how Id feel if Season 2 was still being captured by the Stranger, it also wouldnt make the story complete, it would just

• edited October 2015

Fak it. No matter how TFTB ends, I will be more than willing to buy 2 copies of Season 2 at full price if it does release... The second copy would go to someone random, of course. <3

"Buy Season 2 to find the real end" You have no idea how much ok I'm with that.

• Guys... I just realized something... At the wait of Wolf's episode 5, all if not most questions still remained unanswered.. right? And now.. with Tales... episode 5 wait is here (almost over). A-and all if not most questions still remain unanswered...

enter image description here

• Wolf was a noir story though, so the ambiguity fit in that context. I think Tales will leave us with much more answers than Wolf did.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Guys... I just realized something... At the wait of Wolf's episode 5, all if not most questions still remained unanswered.. right? And now..

• I kinda thought that too, but Tales has ALOT more to answer and it gets alot more complex with the 2 time lines

Guys... I just realized something... At the wait of Wolf's episode 5, all if not most questions still remained unanswered.. right? And now..

• I swear if we're ended with "See you around, Rhys." As Fiona/Sasha or both walk away and you have a choice to follow them or stay, I'm fucking throwing my PS3 out the window.

I kinda thought that too, but Tales has ALOT more to answer and it gets alot more complex with the 2 time lines

• I would too, it should be the Stranger who says that.

I swear if we're ended with "See you around, Rhys." As Fiona/Sasha or both walk away and you have a choice to follow them or stay, I'm fucking throwing my PS3 out the window.

• You know, Im really hoping that the whole "sad crying thing" might be a choice of Rhys to stay on Pandora or not or something, and it can be like, sad n stuff.

sad n stuff

I swear if we're ended with "See you around, Rhys." As Fiona/Sasha or both walk away and you have a choice to follow them or stay, I'm fucking throwing my PS3 out the window.

• Stranger removes mask and we see Bigby who then confirms Season 2 of Wolf Among Us and Tales was nothing but a promo

dojo32161 posted: »

I would too, it should be the Stranger who says that.

• I suddenly find myself thinking back to the ending of episode 2... thinking how much we would suffer for our trust either way... why now? What did we do wrong?

• I agree. TWAU was good, but I prefer this story.

Green613 posted: »

I'd sacrifice Wolf season 2 for 10 more seasons of Tales telltale please

• LOL the ultimate troll game.

Stranger removes mask and we see Bigby who then confirms Season 2 of Wolf Among Us and Tales was nothing but a promo

• I feel you green. I feel you :'(

• I'm severely disappointed I didn't join the forums earlier. Buuut now I'm here for the tears.

• Dammit telltale the game is only 9 days away and I already want this more than Rick and Morty season 3

• I'm so torn between wanting the last episode to arrive and having it never arrive.
    A. It never arrives and we are lead on by the cursed "soon" and we're happy here on the forums
    Or
    B. It arrives these waiting forums die and we all need our sweet TFTB sustenance but it never comes

• With the wait coming to an end very soon I'm so glad the Witcher 3 Hearts of Stone pack came out. Its something to keep me busy!

• Being like "Take my money already!" and then realizing it's the beginning of the end.

• Man, I hope it isn't too crazy as I want at least Fiona as a playable Vault Hunter in Borderlands 3.

• THE HYPE IS REAL PEOPLE

• Only one week to go... and I'm only 80% out of my mind over it. At least we'll have Minecraft.

• decent aspect of the later half is VERY variable.

kristi78968 posted: »

Asked Bridget, who so happened to be one of the people who worked on Tales a couple of questions. "Will I cry?" and "How much will my pas

• just a week left before this section becomes twau 2.0...

• The pun is realer-

Bolc56 posted: »

THE HYPE IS REAL PEOPLE

• Nu don't say that, TWAU might be getting something in the future. It'll just be Tales from the Borderlands that'll be all cold and alone and-

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!!

just a week left before this section becomes twau 2.0...

• the picture looks like attack of the titans vault hunter edition

• enter image description here

I AM SO READY FOR THIS FINALE AND EXPLOSIONS!!! epic guitar solo

• WHEEOWWWM WOOWM WHOOOWM WOWWWWWWWWWWM

I AM SO READY FOR THIS FINALE AND EXPLOSIONS!!! epic guitar solo

• I would totally watch that

the picture looks like attack of the titans vault hunter edition

• They said news would drop hot on the heels of the premiere of Minecraft: Story Mode.

I'm HYPE

• I AM ALSO HYPE. Serously thought just 7 more days I can't wait!

They said news would drop hot on the heels of the premiere of Minecraft: Story Mode. I'm HYPE

Sign in to comment in this discussion.