Ep 5 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3 Oct 20, Xbox One/360 Oct 21, iOS/Amazon App/Android Oct 22

Comments

• edited October 2015

Oh fuck yes. Ruling Hyperion for one episode (probably just the first 5 minutes). Doesnt matter matter had se... ruled Hyperion.

enter image description here

• Life after the ep.5 will be like

• Awww this pic makes me sad :(

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Life after the ep.5 will be like

• edited October 2015

When you have the whole next week off

enter link description here

• You gonna get Minecraft Story Mode to help that wait?

ZapThroat posted: »

When you have the whole next week off enter link description here

• Yup,what do you think of it?(Without spoilers)

Poogers555 posted: »

You gonna get Minecraft Story Mode to help that wait?

• It was pretty good, Id give it 4/5 stars, all you need to know is that Lukas is godly.

ZapThroat posted: »

Yup,what do you think of it?(Without spoilers)

• 7 days to go.

I'M NOT READY FOR THIS!

Rolls around in pool of tears

• Good.Very Good.Gonna try it out and tell you what I think.

Poogers555 posted: »

It was pretty good, Id give it 4/5 stars, all you need to know is that Lukas is godly.

• I know! I don't want it to end but I also want to see what happens to our group!

ImUrban posted: »

7 days to go. I'M NOT READY FOR THIS! Rolls around in pool of tears

• Yeah, that is the good new

Dunno. Atleast we know they end up with thr masked stranger

• Dammit now I want this final episode more than Rick and Morty season 3

• Ah great found out I'm moving next week so no internet until we get it set up SO IDK WHEN ILL PLAY EPISODE 5

• Even after Tales I don't think this will be the last we see of them. BRING ON BORDERLANDS 3!

Enigma12 posted: »

I know! I don't want it to end but I also want to see what happens to our group!

• Just checked my work schedule for next week, and I've got the 20th off! YES.

• enter image description here

Deadpoolian posted: »

Just checked my work schedule for next week, and I've got the 20th off! YES.

• tfw I have to wait till Friday to play it.

Deadpoolian posted: »

Just checked my work schedule for next week, and I've got the 20th off! YES.

• Your going to have to avoid the internet like the plague.

Pipas posted: »

tfw I have to wait till Friday to play it.

• I trump you all, I'M A STAY AT HOME PARENT!!!! Just gotta work it out with my one year old.... might've spoke too soon... f#ck.

• I don't want to be that guy but just so you know it wont be aired on 20th at midnight. depending were you live it will be out around 12 pm to 2 pm. So don't over due your self staying up till midnight thinking you will get it on the mark that shit aint healthy for you as well as the fact it wont work.

• I'm getting hype. But I'm also getting pre-sad. The journey is almost over

• I dunno man, the last episode was out for me at 6 am on release day, might have been out earlier but I was asleep.

jdgjordan posted: »

I don't want to be that guy but just so you know it wont be aired on 20th at midnight. depending were you live it will be out around 12 pm t

• exactly 1 week until my birthday

my birthday present is that I get the episode 1 day before xbox users :)

• Just reading someone needs to wait longer than usual pains me

Pipas posted: »

tfw I have to wait till Friday to play it.

• O20! Perfect! The world has aligned and i can steal a little of wi-fi in my animation labs so i can download it and i won't have to go to the purgatory that is my potato internet conection!

Ohohoho im so hyped!

• So, I guess screenshots and trailer are scheduled for Monday, right?

• GortysShrugging.gif

TheTP87 posted: »

So, I guess screenshots and trailer are scheduled for Monday, right?

• Still waiting for the news that was promised to be dropped after the premiere of Minecraft: Story Mode.

• Sounds like somebody needs a nice dose of Nyquill on O20... (kidding, obviously...)

I trump you all, I'M A STAY AT HOME PARENT!!!! Just gotta work it out with my one year old.... might've spoke too soon... f#ck.

• Maybe Thursday, that's a common day of the week for news.

Still waiting for the news that was promised to be dropped after the premiere of Minecraft: Story Mode.

TheTP87 posted: »

So, I guess screenshots and trailer are scheduled for Monday, right?

• Common for Telltale?

dojo32161 posted: »

Maybe Thursday, that's a common day of the week for news.

Still waiting for the news that was promised to be dropped after the premiere of Minecraft: Story Mode.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited October 2015

Telltale usually gives us notable updates about an episode release (such as Episode release dates, screenshots, and/or the trailer) around the Thursday or Friday before an episode release. Sometimes, we get trailers as soon as the Monday before an episode launch, but the episode release dates and screenshots usually will have already been shared the week beforehand.

Common for Telltale?

• too bad I'll be playing Life is strange's finale first. oh well I'm sure this will make a good runner up

• edited October 2015

Seriously Intellectual_Poultry ...? is a release date not enough for you? XD

Seriously Intellectual_Poultry ...? is a release date not enough for you? XD

• Wait... are we getting another trailer?

• how dare you say tales is a runner up to life is strange

Kidding, your opinion.

tales tho

too bad I'll be playing Life is strange's finale first. oh well I'm sure this will make a good runner up

• eh, somewhat doubtful

Wait... are we getting another trailer?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.