Ep 5 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3 Oct 20, Xbox One/360 Oct 21, iOS/Amazon App/Android Oct 22

Comments

• I'll spend like 5 minutes telling myself to not watch it, but in the end I'll end up watching it because I am fucking weak. Man I loved going into Episode 3 blind though...

HYPE! So, who's watching? I totally am because I'm weak...

• edited October 2015

Friday! Friday! Gotta keep from watching the trailer on Friday!

Green613 posted: »

trailer date https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/654854337819054080

• Episode 5 showed his size:

enter image description here

• Thank you - Looks like another late night for me!

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Tales+from+the+Borderlands+Episode+5+trailer&iso=20151016T08&p1=137

• Ooh, the biggest since ep 1!

I bet 90% of those GB's are feels...

Hellmen posted: »

Episode 5 showed his size:

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I will be watching, hopefully it's doesn't have too many spoilers.

• The trailer is coming, guys.
    The trailer of the truth.
    The trailer of the feels.

But GOD I don't want it to end ; - ;

• Quick question.

Is Tales from the Borderlands compatible with Windows 10??

• We're on the same train pal!

Drladders posted: »

I have no intention of watching any related to episode 5. I want this to be a complete surprise as this is the last episode ;_;

• Fairly sure, yes. I haven't played tales on w10 yet but it does launch, and all of my games are there without any trouble. I don't know if there will be a problem with ep5 being compatible, but the other episodes are for me. However, just a warning with w10, be careful if you upgrade. There are some issues with it, like the problem I had. Spent two weeks trying to get my wifi to work again XD Fortunately my Ethernet link worked but for some people their Ethernet was completely bust too. Of course it's not a death sentence going to w10 though! I like it now it works. Just be careful, wouldn't want you to get stuck only a couple of days from the finale (unless you've already upgraded and this entire speech was pointless :P )

Quiff posted: »

Quick question. Is Tales from the Borderlands compatible with Windows 10??

• Yeah I've actually already upgraded to w10.

But it's good to know there won't be any problems for me playing it. I know from other games I've tried playing with w10 crashed pretty badly :/

Fairly sure, yes. I haven't played tales on w10 yet but it does launch, and all of my games are there without any trouble. I don't know if t

• enter image description here

Poogers555 posted: »

So, To The Top was featured in a movie called Paper Towns, and I just discovered that its being released on October 20th. it was right there. All along. HIDDEN.

• Yeaah, I told myself that I won't be watching the Ep 4 trailer and ended up watching it anyway. :I So I guess I won't be able resist again.

• Trailer today!?!?!

• Trailer in 6 hours?

What a lovely news to wake up to. ;)

• I'm scared of watching it, because I won't be able to hold back my excitement after that. But I'm weak and I want to hear new music that they used...

• edited October 2015

I'm gonna watch it because it's the last trailer that I'll get hyped for as much as I have been for every TFTBL trailer ;-;

• edited October 2015

Ehm... A friend of mine downloaded episode 5 on Xbox One yesterday. It was ready to download. I have a screenshot of his achievements and everything on my feed. They must have leaked it before removing it.

God damn it, Telltale. The episode is done, and is working. Just release it...

• No way. Proof pls.

BuldozerX posted: »

Ehm... A friend of mine downloaded episode 5 on Xbox One yesterday. It was ready to download. I have a screenshot of his achievements and ev

• Oh no.. not this again TELLTALE :(

For those who can't see the pic, here

Ehm... A friend of mine downloaded episode 5 on Xbox One yesterday. It was ready to download. I have a screenshot of his achievements and ev

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I will let them know about this.

CarL_J posted: »

Oh no.. not this again TELLTALE For those who can't see the pic, here

• edited October 2015

They probably pulled it fast. He was just started playing when I noticed that he was playing episode 5. I tried looking for it, but found nothing. But some people have it.

Were both using the Xbox Preview UI. I dont know if that have anything to do with the leak.

• Image doesn't show

• I posted the pic above ^^

Image doesn't show

• Oh I didn't read that....I feel stupid again lmao thx

I posted the pic above ^^

• Dont know why its the wrong way, but here is another image.

• Pic:

Dont know why its the wrong way, but here is another image.

• edited October 2015

4 more days my dudes!!!

ALL ABOARD

• Trailer?

Also,what time is it coming?

• I played on windows 10 . Works perfectly !

Quiff posted: »

Yeah I've actually already upgraded to w10. But it's good to know there won't be any problems for me playing it. I know from other games I've tried playing with w10 crashed pretty badly

• I think it's gonna be on 19:00 on +GMT 3 , If I'm not wrong.
    So Summer time :
    +GMT - 16:00
    +GMT 1 - 17:00
    +GMT 2 - 18:00
    +GMT 3 - 19 :00

• I assume you're replying to me,just use that reply button under the post to reply to someone in the future,anyway thanks ;)

PCGaming posted: »

I think it's gonna be on 19:00 on +GMT 3 , If I'm not wrong. So Summer time : +GMT - 16:00 +GMT 1 - 17:00 +GMT 2 - 18:00 +GMT 3 - 19 :00

• edited October 2015

Wow, why have there been so many screw ups with episode realeases for this game? I remember PSN-EU released both episodes 3 and 4 a day early, and now we've got something several days before intended.

Well, here's hoping spoilers don't start floating around now!

Pic:

• edited October 2015

STOP POSTING THAT, THE LAST TIME YOU DID THAT I LISTENED TO IT FOR AN HOUR STRAIGHT. IT'S THE SPOOKY SKELETON SONG IVE BEEN LISTENING TO IT FOR AN HOUR AND 24 MINUTES NOW ARGHHHHHH

jk keep posting dat

Duck_Hunt posted: »

4 more days my dudes!!! ALL ABOARD

• Less than an hour to go.

• edited October 2015

Less than an hour to go.

dojo32161 posted: »

Less than an hour to go.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.