Ep 5 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3 Oct 20, Xbox One/360 Oct 21, iOS/Amazon App/Android Oct 22

Comments

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

The second screenshot makes it look like something very inappropriate is happening to Rhys

Poogers555 posted: »

Welp, Im guessing someone got killed here. RIP.

• Is... Is that an airlock?

• Anybody notice the claw hand around 1:27? Probably a vault monster. Why is it always gotta be vault monsters?

• enter image description here

nooo waay

I'm not going to make any assumptions... we'll see for ourselves so soon

HellFish posted: »

Maybe he really is The Stranger... ^-^

• Also, It kinda looks like Rhys is in a moonshot type thing, kinda like that green thing was saw earlier in the trailer

enter image description here

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

I think it might be some kind of escape pod

There's a shot of a small pod being shot back down to Pandora, and a shot of Fiona with the remains of one in the background

Is... Is that an airlock?

• edited October 2015

rip Vaughn :(

lmao jk

probs

• I took it more as Rhys was left behind on Helios while the others escaped.

• Jack probably sent off a moonshot to Pandora and Rhys is worried it could of hit where Vaughn is...

VAUGHN ;~;

Also, It kinda looks like Rhys is in a moonshot type thing, kinda like that green thing was saw earlier in the trailer

• Yeah I think so, I just uploaded another image, maybe he's getting shot away from his buddies ol pals.

Is... Is that an airlock?

• enter image description here

Is Fiona seriously pointing that peashooter at a freakin' Vault Monster?

Girl, I don't care HOW many elements it has, that's not going to cut it...

She's really making me rethink her capabilities as a Vault Hunter.

• Yeah, maybe it all depends on if you ruled or rejected, because that scene with the beacon made it look like Jack was locking him in or something

AgentZ46 posted: »

I took it more as Rhys was left behind on Helios while the others escaped.

• I think she might be pointing it at Zer0

Is Fiona seriously pointing that peashooter at a freakin' Vault Monster? Girl, I don't care HOW many elements it has, that's not going to cut it... She's really making me rethink her capabilities as a Vault Hunter.

• I bet the scene with Rhys is what might happen I bet if u didn't side with him

• tfw you then drop them and now realize you have no chicken nuggets

enter image description here

Green613 posted: »

tfw you ordered 10 mcnuggets and there's only 9

• Did you see Fiona's face in the Vallory fight? And those moves! Gonna be an awesome fight!

• SASHA IS IN THE PRESENT! SASHA

• CathalOHaraCathalOHara Moderator
    edited October 2015

That was one awesome trailer! I lost it when I saw Zer0 again. Only four more days!

• It looks like Rhys is holding on to Zer0s sword.

Also, here it looks like Rhys is in the Veins of Helios

• THAT'S EVEN STUPIDER - VAULT HUNTERS ARE THE ONLY THING MORE DANGEROUS THAN VAULT MONSTERS!

I think she might be pointing it at Zer0

• I think that's the Warrior fam.

ponds75 posted: »

Anybody notice the claw hand around 1:27? Probably a vault monster. Why is it always gotta be vault monsters?

• Well she looks more like she just saw him and doesnt know what to do.

Zer0 comes and saves the day confirmed.

THAT'S EVEN STUPIDER - VAULT HUNTERS ARE THE ONLY THING MORE DANGEROUS THAN VAULT MONSTERS!

• Thats his stun button :P

It looks like Rhys is holding on to Zer0s sword.

• I dunno...that line he said; "I do know you. Better now than I ever have." makes me think it might be Vaughn.
    It just seemed like a personal line that someone who only knows them from the sidelines wouldn't say. No, this person knows them from a close proximity. Vaughn is the only one of the main cast to have missed so much going on around them (from being held captive or somewhere else) so he would have some questions.

Or it could be Felix since the stranger seems to be talking more towards Fiona than Rhys. But it would be quite an explanation he would need to have if you decided to let him get blown up.

I still think it's Vaughn though.

Or maybe that's what Telltale wants us to think...

GODDAMIT TTG THIS IS WHY I HAVE TRUST ISSUES.

buntingsir posted: »

nooo waay I'm not going to make any assumptions... we'll see for ourselves so soon

• I lost it when Loader Bot opened that friggin door. So epic

Jk, I also liked Zer0's return, I thought he was gonna be a one-time appeareance :D

CathalOHara posted: »

That was one awesome trailer! I lost it when I saw Zer0 again. Only four more days!

• that was the most amazing thing i have ever laid my eyes on O_O

• Fuck. Such an epic trailer.

My favorite part is Fiona drop kicking Vallory in the face. UGGHH. Gonna be a crazy Wednesday (I have to study for an exam on Tuesday...)

• Or maybe that's what Telltale wants us to think...

This ^ I feel like I'm slightly going paranoid, hah.

xValkyx posted: »

I dunno...that line he said; "I do know you. Better now than I ever have." makes me think it might be Vaughn. It just seemed like a persona

• I promised myself I wouldn't cry :'(

• Wow. You are late.

Duck_Hunt posted: »

enter link description here THE TRAILER IS HERE

• Why did the trailer make me cry?! ;__;

• I'm definitely excite. Oh gosh, the Stranger, I can't wait to find out who he is!

• Zer0 is coming back!!!! <3 My favourite Vault Hunter <3

• my strongest guess is vaughn

• Actually it could be Vallory, since in an earlier clip there is a desert (a sandstorm looking background) when vallory goes to shoot Fiona and you see her go to kick Vallory in the face.

I think she might be pointing it at Zer0

• I forgot to refresh the page

Crips posted: »

Wow. You are late.

• edited October 2015

Gortys: Or she. Could always be a she!

fayescarlet posted: »

I'm definitely excite. Oh gosh, the Stranger, I can't wait to find out who he is!

• So, is the trailer spoilery or not, I need to know because I don't want to watch it if it is.

• Not really.

So, is the trailer spoilery or not, I need to know because I don't want to watch it if it is.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.