Ep 5 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3 Oct 20, Xbox One/360 Oct 21, iOS/Amazon App/Android Oct 22

Comments

• Maybe shes using her earpiece to talk to Felix, if you saved him.

I know that we see her in the future, but I find it interesting that Sasha (or Finch and Kroger for that matter) aren't in the elevator when

• Watching the finale trailer all like:

enter image description here

Shit gets real! SHIT GETS REAL!

• Aha, I kind of like that - the only way the Tales protagonists could beat a vault monster is if it's got a significant handicap!

What if The Warrior resurrected and was deformed?

• That might explain this:

Maybe if you warned Felix he helps you.

Duck_Hunt posted: »

Maybe shes using her earpiece to talk to Felix, if you saved him.

• I think shit go real a while back. Now the shit ingrowsing everything.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Watching the finale trailer all like: Shit gets real! SHIT GETS REAL!

• edited October 2015

I am also replaying it, did Zer0 Sum last night, plan on doing Atlas Mugged today, it's helping me get even more hyped for the finale (if that's even possible).

• Yeah

That might explain this: Maybe if you warned Felix he helps you.

• me on episode 1: tales from the borderlands is such a fun game!! it's hilarious and clever and lighthearted, it never fails to put a smile on my face <3

me on episode 5: Humanity is doomed to destroy itself. The flesh and blood body that wraps our spirit and our soul is prone to illness, disease and decay. We are all going to die.

• What if she is about to shoot Vallory, but Vallory drops the mom-card on her Darth Vader style? WHY IS IT NOT TUEDAY YET?

xValkyx posted: »

Actually it could be Vallory, since in an earlier clip there is a desert (a sandstorm looking background) when vallory goes to shoot Fiona and you see her go to kick Vallory in the face.

• What i relay love about this game is it has effective the borderlands universe. it's not a side story but the next one in line. i love game of thrones game as much as the next person but it has no affect on the main story(tv show) it just a side story that happened while every thing else was going on. Don't get me wrong it is a darn good side story but a side story noun the less. But TFTB especially with episode 4 (RIP SPACE COWBOY) this series will have huge affects on borderlands 3 maybe will even see character's appear in that game, And that is what makes the story great it builds upon the universe it's in.

• edited October 2015

Assuming Sasha and Fiona are blood sisters, if Vallory dropped the mom-card that would make Sasha and August step siblings :P

It's Luke and Leia all over again!

eRock92 posted: »

What if she is about to shoot Vallory, but Vallory drops the mom-card on her Darth Vader style? WHY IS IT NOT TUEDAY YET?

• Granted, I like Sasha's dreads and will be kinda sad if she really get rid of them. However, from what I can make from the small amount of pixelage that I can see, her new outfit seems like it will be awesome. Once again, WHY IS IT NOT TUESDAY YET?

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

OMG SASHA WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO YOUR HAIR

• Zero's fate will be explored...

Crydog posted: »

YESSSSS ZERO IS BACK HIS QUEST WAS NOT COMPLETE!!!

• edited October 2015

Here are the predictions:

• Trailer shows some parts what will happen if Rhys sided with Jack in Helios.
    • Stranger will tell about himself about who he is (Assumely) and how he knows Rhys and Fiona.
    • Sasha, Fiona and Gortys are running for the escape machine of Helios to return to Pandora (Assumely).
    • Fiona and Gortys will go back to Pandora, I don't know if Sasha will too.
    • Rhys throws something to Fiona and Gortys before the door shuts down, I assume that's Gortys' last piece of his upgrade.
    • Rhys will be stuck in Helios.
    • Zer0 is coming back, hopefully helping Fiona.
    • Loader Bot will do something as seen he opened doors. He almost did nothing in Episode 4.
    • Fiona and Vallory will fight to death.
    • Gortys will become a giant monster, probably and hopefully will help Fiona fight against Vallory and her army.
    • Rhys is trying to escape Helios as seen he is hanging around, holding a ship or something.
    • etc.

OMG, I don't want this series to just end. It's the best Telltale Game nr.1

• I like iiiiiiit! =D I wish we had a better closer up of it!

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

OMG SASHA WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO YOUR HAIR

• Hell yeah! She's alive!

Poogers555 posted: »

I guess Sasha is going to appear in the future, or atleast when Fiona gets her new outfit, still no Vaughn ;-; But atleast Zer0 is back

• edited October 2015

Holy crap! That Vallory vs Fiona scene!

Do you guys think it's real or just an embellishment?

Rocket jump

Rocket Kick

• WHERE IS MY VAUGHN

I'm so worried right now ç-ç

• Everyone thinks that they're a hero of their own story....

DAT line! gave me frigging chills

• Someone is going to die..... Close to Rhys it looks like.;(

• He can't be trapped on helios forever as he's telling the stranger about it after it happened, so don't worry there!

Enigma12 posted: »

Someone is going to die..... Close to Rhys it looks like.;(

• Yea your right I wasn't thinking about that. Also if could be that he just got left behind while everyone else got off.haha I was too hyped after the trailer to think.

Flog61 posted: »

He can't be trapped on helios forever as he's telling the stranger about it after it happened, so don't worry there!

• Unless present-day Rhys isn't Rhys, but Jack once he's taken over his body... O_O

I'm mainly joking, but I'm really surprised all the Handsome Rhys believers haven't jumped on Jack's "you're going to be me" line.

Flog61 posted: »

He can't be trapped on helios forever as he's telling the stranger about it after it happened, so don't worry there!

• Yeah... Reminds me of what GRRM said a while ago. "Nobody is a villain in their own story. We're all the heroes of our own stories."

That can't be good.

Leluch123 posted: »

Everyone thinks that they're a hero of their own story.... DAT line! gave me frigging chills

• edited October 2015

Anyone seen this yet?

• After watching the trailer, I literally have no doubts that this episode will be great! My only hope is that it's a longer episode...

• Oh my God, if we get to hire a Vault Hunter AND CHOOSE WHICH ONE LIKE THE QUICK CHANGE!

That's seriously so freakin' clever if so (also, please have Timothy please have Timothy, PLEASE HAVE TIMOTHY!!!)

Anyone seen this yet?

• Maybe Rhys is mad at Fiona because she ditched him to get the Vault herself?

I know that we see her in the future, but I find it interesting that Sasha (or Finch and Kroger for that matter) aren't in the elevator when

• o_O Is this what they meant when they said they have something for players who saved all their money? Calling it now you'll be able to pay Zer0 to help you.

Anyone seen this yet?

• We're the bad guys!

TheTruth

Leluch123 posted: »

Everyone thinks that they're a hero of their own story.... DAT line! gave me frigging chills

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

If that's true than that could mean that the Zer0 scene in the trailer could be determinate depending on which vault hunter we choose.

Oh my God, if we get to hire a Vault Hunter AND CHOOSE WHICH ONE LIKE THE QUICK CHANGE! That's seriously so freakin' clever if so (also, please have Timothy please have Timothy, PLEASE HAVE TIMOTHY!!!)

• Maybe Zer0 only helps if you have enough money to pay him

Anyone seen this yet?

• Ooh, good point - everybody's thinking it's Handsome Jack separating the two but what if it's just Fiona's Pandoran roots showing and she decides to screw him over?

Poogers555 posted: »

Maybe Rhys is mad at Fiona because she ditched him to get the Vault herself?

• Yeah, that was exactly what I was thinking. I hope if it happens that it's a recorded choice too - viewing all the percentages would be like a Vault Hunter showdown where the most popular is finally revealed!

OzzyUK posted: »

If that's true than that could mean that the Zer0 scene in the trailer could be determinate depending on which vault hunter we choose.

• Who knows, I just want the why Rhys and Fiona are mad at each other to make sense, I really dont want it to be like, Oh man, she took my lunch money!. MY. LUNCH. MONEY.

Ooh, good point - everybody's thinking it's Handsome Jack separating the two but what if it's just Fiona's Pandoran roots showing and she decides to screw him over?

• edited October 2015

[removed]

Anyone seen this yet?

• Ahahahahahaa! Aurelia's the way to go.

I'll redo the entire game and literally not spend any money, if it means I get Aurelia.

Oh my God, if we get to hire a Vault Hunter AND CHOOSE WHICH ONE LIKE THE QUICK CHANGE! That's seriously so freakin' clever if so (also, please have Timothy please have Timothy, PLEASE HAVE TIMOTHY!!!)

• Glad I replayed recently.

Anyone seen this yet?

• My play list for before and after ep 5

enter link description here

enter link description here

• when you know money is going to be super important in ep 5 and you refuse to replay so you're just gonna go with your 1100 dollars

Sign in to comment in this discussion.