Ep 5 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3 Oct 20, Xbox One/360 Oct 21, iOS/Amazon App/Android Oct 22

Comments

• edited October 2015

Kay, I'ma address this right now. The hero line at the end of the trailer sounds more like Rhys to me.

• edited October 2015

If it's any consolation, I did something very similar when I saw the last teaser pic.

I was looking at the one with Zero and the gang and was like;

"Huh Janey is there, i'm surprised Scoot- oh.."

Technically it's the one Rhys and Vaughn stole (Vasquez's was red). Oh my God, I was just about to type "maybe Scooter fixed it"...

• Really, is the morning star club really necessary? XD I wonder if there's a toothbrush feature.

Jack has some nice sex toys

• Hope you're ready for the next episoooode-Ay ay aaaayyyyee!

CupcakeRhys posted: »

DAAAAAMN!!! THE FINAL EPISODE IS NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!! Can't wait!!!

• Vaughn is going to be a victim isn't he ; __ ;

DAY 347: STILL NO VAUGHN...

• It's getting to the point where it's almost painful waiting. I want this finale so much! Probably my most anticipated finale yet and that's really saying something.

• Love Rhys but that's my controller! Lol

AgentZ46 posted: »

I'll save her for sure! I'm convinced that although Rhys is hurt he still cares about her.

• Same, I'm replaying all the episodes right now to ease the pain.

It's getting to the point where it's almost painful waiting. I want this finale so much! Probably my most anticipated finale yet and that's really saying something.

• edited October 2015

I really can't wait to see the new intro for this episode 3

In nearly every set of teaser pictures for each new episode here has been 1 picture that's from the intro;

Teaser for ep2: Had the gang in the caravan escaping the Rakk Hive.
    Teaser for ep4: The gang walking to the rocket together.
    I can't remember if ep3 had one or not.

Maybe there is a chance that the last picture could be during the song (though at first I thought it was near the end of the episode) It looks badass enough.

• No, S&M stands for Symphony and Metallica, everybody knows that.

enter image description here

Sadism and Machoism. XD I'd totally play video games with her, though.

• Why would we pay for a vault hunter, WE ARE A VAULT HUNTER! BANG!!

• Couldn't agree more.

It's getting to the point where it's almost painful waiting. I want this finale so much! Probably my most anticipated finale yet and that's really saying something.

• I appear to have a problem, I can't seem to stop watching the trailer, it's so fucking epic. I'm serious, I've watched that thing like 20-25 times now I think, I need help.

• You certainly do need help. You should at least be at your 1000th viewing, open more tabs and get more monitors.

I appear to have a problem, I can't seem to stop watching the trailer, it's so fucking epic. I'm serious, I've watched that thing like 20-25 times now I think, I need help.

• You're right, I'm going to watch it again right now.

dojo32161 posted: »

You certainly do need help. You should at least be at your 1000th viewing, open more tabs and get more monitors.

• I must not watch the trailer
    I must not watch the trailer

AHHHHHHHHHHH only three more days

• edited October 2015

I guess...It's quite possible that it was the outcome of making the choice to stun baton her of your leg.

TheTP87 posted: »

I bet that there will be a choice to let Yvette fall or save her :P With the difference, that, if she falls, they won't be exactly "close

• edited October 2015

Thought to post this here (TFTB EP5 countdown timer to Steam release date):

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20151020T20&p0=26&msg=Tales+from+the+Borderlands+EP5+(Steam)&font=cursive&csz=1

Steam gets the episodes a few hours after the Telltale store release when the Steam store updates, when it updates the episode gets released in Steam as an update to the game. When the store updates just restart Steam for the update to pop out for you. (when the timer is down to zero, the Steam store will update) Just wanted to post this here to help someone atleast.

• Ugh and I have to work tuesday. Darn it

• Ep 3 didn't have any screen from the intro.

xValkyx posted: »

I really can't wait to see the new intro for this episode 3 In nearly every set of teaser pictures for each new episode here has been 1 p

• I remember back when Wolf ep 5 trailer was released.

Its almost sad how many times I kept rewatching it

I appear to have a problem, I can't seem to stop watching the trailer, it's so fucking epic. I'm serious, I've watched that thing like 20-25 times now I think, I need help.

• Tales from the Borderlands, Walking Dead and Fear the walking dead episodes, Ash vs Evil Dead. It is official OCTOBER is the greatest month of them all.

• So turns out I won't be getting internet in my new home til Saturday :,((( so no finale for me til Saturday. At least this will give me a chance to FINALLY beat the Witcher 3

• I can still remember the days when so many people were talking about episode 1. Everyone was so enthusiastic, excited, and seemed like they were having fun pointing out the funniest jokes or the best moments in the episode. God, that was such a great time on the forums and now it's coming to an end...

• Me getting out of school on Tuesday

• I don't get it.

Love Rhys but that's my controller! Lol

• So true XD

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Me getting out of school on Tuesday

• And after you play episode 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d4C1ZQKmw4

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Me getting out of school on Tuesday

• Gah, I am like freakin out about this episode...

I am also still caught up on the The Truth thing... A lot of things have made me worried about what is going to happen

• Looks epic so far :)

Anyone know how long this is gonna be though?I just feel like they have a lot to wrap up

• It's unbearable isn't it.

Demarcoa posted: »

I must not watch the trailer I must not watch the trailer I must not watch the trailer I must not watch the trailer I must not watch the trailer I must not watch the trailer AHHHHHHHHHHH only three more days

• Laura said its as long as a regular episode, so about 2 hours.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Looks epic so far Anyone know how long this is gonna be though?I just feel like they have a lot to wrap up

• YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!! I've been waiting since the ages of the caves!!
    I CAN'T WAIT TO DO A Let's PLAY ON THIS!!!

• if it cheers you up, I'll be gone from 19th-24th october and therefore can't play the episode asap either

Linsepins posted: »

Ugh and I have to work tuesday. Darn it

• Just played through episodes 1 and 2 again and I'm just now starting to refeel that feel when a season is about to end and you remember the whole ride to led up to this.

It's been a while since I felt this feel, when was the last season finale we had? TWD S2? Damn that was a long time ago ;____;

• Are you ready for the emotions? When it's all said and done, I'll probably shed a few tears, contemplate life, and replay the whole game 100 times when it's all over.

Green613 posted: »

Just played through episodes 1 and 2 again and I'm just now starting to refeel that feel when a season is about to end and you remember the

• It'll be 4 hours for me, I'll replay it after to see what other outcomes I can get :)

Laura said its as long as a regular episode, so about 2 hours.

• But right before, after it's downloaded and loading...

Europe - The Final Countdown (Official Video)

Poogers555 posted: »

And after you play episode 5 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d4C1ZQKmw4

• Man... what forum am I going to stalk daily once this is all over and done with...?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.