Ep 5 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3 Oct 20, Xbox One/360 Oct 21, iOS/Amazon App/Android Oct 22

Comments

• I'd just blame it all on Vallory since if it weren't for her we wouldn't have went through all that shit in the first place.

Killing two birds with one stone.

jdgjordan posted: »

O HELL NO if i have to be the one to break it to her i am going to strait up lie to her, the character's have enough on there plate they don't need to add Moxxi of all people into the mix.

• I really miss him :(

It saddens me that he seems to have been pushed to the side. It also bugs me that in my 2nd file (my Jack one) I promised him I wouldn't leave him behind anymore and that's what i've basically just done.

Poogers555 posted: »

Maybe, I just want to see my bro ;-; I feel like Vaughn has been robbed from me, I love him so much but I never get to see him. How was I

• That trailer was so fucking hype.
    AND ZER0!!!
    ZER0!!!!!
    (I hope they're just going to surprise us with CL4P-TP...)

• Yeah I agree I shot him and he blew up... Better not be "real lucky"

SzymeG posted: »

IF the Felix got " lucky" i will never believe in any death in the history of telltale

• Clap Trap is going to be one of the vault hunters you could hire,after you complete his mission

enter image description here

Oops,spoiler?

That trailer was so fucking hype. AND ZER0!!! ZER0!!!!! (I hope they're just going to surprise us with CL4P-TP...)

• That would be pretty sweet.

ZapThroat posted: »

Clap Trap is going to be one of the vault hunters you could hire,after you complete his mission Oops,spoiler?

• Said the CL4P-TP unit.. No one likes you, you always talk, get out of here! Jk I love you Clappy. :D

That would be pretty sweet.

• Good choice of picture.

tfw you're expecting to get a good scene with Vaughn but you wont because some choice that you had no idea would effect Vaughn

• What if it turns out that if you wasted all your money and can't afford Zer0 or any other vault Hunter you're stuck with clap trap? Oh god that'd end badly

ZapThroat posted: »

Clap Trap is going to be one of the vault hunters you could hire,after you complete his mission Oops,spoiler?

• I don't think I've seen a post get 50+ likes like this that wasn't episode news. lol I guess it shows how accurate the gif was.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Me getting out of school on Tuesday

• I expected like 5-10 likes xD

eRock92 posted: »

I don't think I've seen a post get 50+ likes like this that wasn't episode news. lol I guess it shows how accurate the gif was.

• Great episode can't believe Rhys killed Fiona and Sasha and married Handsome Jack.

• Don't forget how great it was when Vaughn became the democratically elected ruler of Pandora.

Great episode can't believe Rhys killed Fiona and Sasha and married Handsome Jack.

• And when Loader Bot blew up Helios, man. That got to me.

MrShadow posted: »

Don't forget how great it was when Vaughn became the democratically elected ruler of Pandora.

• You better not forget that fucking plot twist, I never saw Pandora exploding coming!

And when Loader Bot blew up Helios, man. That got to me.

• Hold the fuck up. You're forgetting when Gortys jumped into space and found Earth. THAT was the plot twist.

You better not forget that fucking plot twist, I never saw Pandora exploding coming!

• edited October 2015

Nononono, you're forgetting when Pandora blew up, Gortys jumped into space and found Earth, and THEN found Buzz Lightyear who then glued Pandora back together and resurrected Fiona and Sasha, only to kill them again! Now that....THAT...

Hold the fuck up. You're forgetting when Gortys jumped into space and found Earth. THAT was the plot twist.

• Oh great Vaughn died because I shot Butt Stallion! That's just 'GREAT'!!!

tfw you're expecting to get a good scene with Vaughn but you wont because some choice that you had no idea would effect Vaughn

• Nonononoonoo.

It was Fiona and Rhys that died, got resurrected, then killed again by no other than

Nononono, you're forgetting when Pandora blew up, Gortys jumped into space and found Earth, and THEN found Buzz Lightyear who then glued Pandora back together and resurrected Fiona and Sasha, only to kill them again! Now that....THAT...

• edited October 2015
    Extreme rip.

Nonononoonoo. It was Fiona and Rhys that died, got resurrected, then killed again by no other than

• All I got was enter image description

Extreme rip.

• edited October 2015

Edit: The joke isnt even good any more, now it just looks stupid. STUPID. Why you do this to me Telltale forum image button ;-;

Nonononoonoo. It was Fiona and Rhys that died, got resurrected, then killed again by no other than

• I can bearly wait!

It's unbearable isn't it.

• 20 hours, 12 minutes remaining until it's availible in the UK... tick tock

• He buries all the fan favorites :P

• I cannot friggin' wait to play the final episode!! It's been so long and I love Tales so much. Too bad I won't be able to enjoy it as soon as it comes out :(

• "So many people are gonna die..."

• Goddamn, it feels weird knowing that once this episode comes out, there probably won't be another season. In two days, our journey as Fiona and Rhys will be over.

• Tomorrow......must contain excitement.......

• Only checks watch 34 more hours until its on Steam...

• Spoiler alert: ITS GONNA BE AWESUHM! (So awesome I lost some cognitive function for a second. ;P)

• "Am I shaking? Do I look like I'm shaking? Lookatme, lookatme, am I -- Oh right, you can't see me. Imagine me. Shaking. I'm shaking!"

• I can't believe that the end is TOMORROW. It's been long journey... Gonna miss these waiting threads and everything... :"(

• Still feels like yesterday when we were waiting for episode 2...

• 11 hours 35 minutes til UK release

• With PSN EU dropping early again, here's hoping TT are generous with the Telltale Store version timing one last time...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.