Ep 5 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3 Oct 20, Xbox One/360 Oct 21, iOS/Amazon App/Android Oct 22

Comments

• So, any chance Steam gets it a day early?

• If I'm recalling correctly Steam has never gotten a TTG early

So probably not :p

So, any chance Steam gets it a day early?

• Heard PSN EU got a early release, so I made a spoiler discussion thread for PSN EU players. Please use that thread for spoilers until it comes out on PC later tonight/tomorrow for other people.

• Green613 posted: »

If I'm recalling correctly Steam has never gotten a TTG early So probably not

• edited October 2015

I hope I can get the intro's song :P

Heard PSN EU got a early release, so I made a spoiler discussion thread for PSN EU players. Please use that thread for spoilers until it comes out on PC later tonight/tomorrow for other people.

• just checked, it's not showing up for me in the uk.

Heard PSN EU got a early release, so I made a spoiler discussion thread for PSN EU players. Please use that thread for spoilers until it comes out on PC later tonight/tomorrow for other people.

• edited October 2015
    If it says it's included under my games on this site already do I already get to play it?

Also people on GOG might get it earlier since I got ep4 earlier off of there as well if I remember correctly.

And yes, I own 3 copies of the game(GOG,Steam,Telltale Store).
  • Yeah I'm not seeing any ep5 in the PSN store and I'm in the UK :/

• False alarm, it seems.

just checked, it's not showing up for me in the uk.

• Hay guys we def. need a countdown for this. Anyone care to make one?

• mfw when both life is strange and tftb release tomorrow

enter image description here

• Can someone please tell me if the episodes were always released at midnight? I just bought the season pass since Episode 5 finally releases tomorrow and just curious if the other episodes or if this one will be available at midnight EST.

• edited October 2015
    ![enter image description here](http://i.imgur.com/5Qw2AiU.jpg)

Goddamit it the image didn't work.
    One sec
  • edited October 2015

7 hours 50 minutes

• Thanks Carl!

CarL_J posted: »

I made one for Steam release. http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20151020T20&p0=26&msg=Tales+from+the+Borderlands+EP5+(Steam)&font=cursive&csz=1

• edited October 2015

OMG !!!!!! TOMORROW WE GET EPISODE 5!!!!!!!!! goin crazy.....

• What are you gonna play first tho?

dinofire posted: »

mfw when both life is strange and tftb release tomorrow

• Last time I could play it at midnight in Europe! (I had to enter the game though and access the PSN shop from there as it didnt show the episode in the tftb episode overview when entering the shop normally)

Can someone please tell me if the episodes were always released at midnight? I just bought the season pass since Episode 5 finally releases tomorrow and just curious if the other episodes or if this one will be available at midnight EST.

• It's been a while since I posted anything in the forums, huh?

I thought I'd share this video with my fellow TFTBL fans because I think this song best describes how we (or most of us) feel in this waiting thread so far (in my opinion, anyway):

Muppet Babies - We've Been Waiting For You

I know I'm feeling frazzled by the wait.

• edited October 2015

Well, I was gonna wait until I get a PS4 in 6 days and play the episode on there after I buy the game again and replay the previous episodes, but I've decided that

I'M AN IMPATIENT SHITHEAD AND I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT! HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE!!!

• That thumbnail is nightmare fuel, quite honestly

MidnightLeo posted: »

It's been a while since I posted anything in the forums, huh? I thought I'd share this video with my fellow TFTBL fans because I think th

• edited October 2015

I

Rhys- I've heard it said,

That people come into our lives

For a reason

Bringing something we must learn.

And we are led to those

Who help us most to grow if we let them.

And we help them in return.

Fiona- Well, I don't know if I believe that's true

But I know I'm who I am today

Because I knew you.

(Chorus sung as reluctant duet)

Like a comet pulled from orbit

As it passes a sun,

Like a stream that meets a boulder

Halfway through the wood.

Who can say if I've been changed for the better

But because I knew you.

I have been changed for good.

II

Vaughn -It well may be

That we will never meet again in this lifetime

Sasha- So, let me say before we part:

So much of me

Is made of what I learned from you.

Gortys - You'll be with me

Like a handprint on my heart.

Loaderbot- And now whatever way our stories end

I know you have rewritten mine

By being my friend.

(Chorus sung as quintet between: Jack, August, Vasquez, Vallory, and Yvette)

Like a ship blown from it's mooring

By a wind off the sea.

Like a seed dropped by a skybird

In a distant wood.

Only Jack- Who can say if I've been changed for the better

But because I knew you...

Rhys and Fiona -because I knew you...

I have been changed for good.

III

Athena- And just to clear the air

I ask forgiveness

For the things I've done,

You blame me for.

Janey- But then I guess,

We know there's blame to share.

Rhys and Fiona join in- And none of it seems to matter anymore.

(Chorus sung as duet between Finch and Kroger, Kroger sings part in parenthesis)

Like a comet pulled from orbit

(Like a ship blown from it's mooring)

As it passes a sun.

(By a wind off the sea)

Like a stream that meets a boulder

(Like a seed dropped by bird)

Halfway through the wood.

(In the wood)

Back to Rhys and Fiona- Who can say if I've been changed for the better.

I do believe I have been changed for the better.

Rhys-And because I knew you...

Fiona- Because I knew you...

All- Because I knew you

I have been changed...

For good.

enter link description here

• Oh, it didn't release early? For once?

PRAISE THE DAY! This is a great thing! It means I can continue to read forums all through the night waiting with y'all.

• edited October 2015

The finale is coming tomorrow
    This calls for a celebration for the end of our ride.

• Only 22nd for us, Android users... Well, time to test our will and avoid spoilers :)

• Yeah, some people are going to have to avoid this place like the plague.

Mawula posted: »

Only 22nd for us, Android users... Well, time to test our will and avoid spoilers

• If it makes you feel better, at least the waiting threads are usually supposed to be spoiler free, so at least you can just bookmark this thread without checking the rest of the forums.

mirashade posted: »

Oh, it didn't release early? For once? PRAISE THE DAY! This is a great thing! It means I can continue to read forums all through the night waiting with y'all.

• FUCK am so not prepared for the game´s ending , everything is gonna go to hell am sure of that damn it xD am so excited, damn you Telltale!!!

• YES WE DO! but it seems aint the only one getting so freaking anxious here ! this ending its gonna be a mess since all what happened so far X__X

CupcakeRhys posted: »

OMG !!!!!! TOMORROW WE GET EPISODE 5!!!!!!!!! goin crazy.....

• Valky! :O

xValkyx posted: »

I really miss him It saddens me that he seems to have been pushed to the side. It also bugs me that in my 2nd file (my Jack one) I promised him I wouldn't leave him behind anymore and that's what i've basically just done.

• edited October 2015

So...... part of me was hoping that Episode 5 got leaked since its so close to release anyway (like with what happened in GoT Nest of Vipers) but I'm a little surprised to see no leaks at all - now I'm literally rattling with excitement. I use Steam so I'll have to wait somewhere between 5PM to 7PM in UK time until I get to play t - currently here the 19th will expire in 4 hours, I was wondering, when's the earliest Episode 5 will come out (and will anyone be doing a live stream of it)?

EDIT: Oh and Life is Strange Episode 5 got leaked (yeah, I found it online, it can keep me occupied until the long awaited Tales finale is finally released).

• Oh and Life is Strange Episode 5 got leaked

[Evacuates the internet]

Harian96 posted: »

So...... part of me was hoping that Episode 5 got leaked since its so close to release anyway (like with what happened in GoT Nest of Vipers

• Follows

Oh and Life is Strange Episode 5 got leaked [Evacuates the internet]

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

EDIT: Oh and Life is Strange Episode 5 got leaked (yeah, I found it online, it can keep me occupied until the long awaited Tales finale is finally released).

It didn't get leaked, it was officially released on the Australian PSN due to time zones. The same thing has happened with other Telltale episodes in the past so there is a chance people in Australia and Europe could play the PS4 vserion of TFTB slightly earlier.

Harian96 posted: »

So...... part of me was hoping that Episode 5 got leaked since its so close to release anyway (like with what happened in GoT Nest of Vipers

• Quick question, what time is the episode expected to be released on steam?

• edited October 2015
    It'll be out once the Steam store updates (which is 8:00 PM for me, GMT+3). Here's a countdown

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20151020T20&p0=26&msg=Tales+from+the+Borderlands+EP5+%28Steam%29

EDIT: For some reason I can't see the link? But it's there in Edit..
    kaza125 posted: »

Quick question, what time is the episode expected to be released on steam?

• Almost 21 Hours until its on Steam!

ProtectVaughnFromTelltale

• edited October 2015

So, where do you live?

CarL_J posted: »

It'll be out once the Steam store updates (which is 8:00 PM for me, GMT+3). Here's a countdown http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/gen

Sign in to comment in this discussion.