Ep 5 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3 Oct 20, Xbox One/360 Oct 21, iOS/Amazon App/Android Oct 22

Comments

• Yeah Episode 4 dropped also at around that time. :) I am waiting. Grüße aus ÖSterreich ;)

Yargh posted: »

Nope. 12:18 now in germany and still no Episode on PS4. Last episodes (GoT/TFTB) were available at 12:15-12:30. Hope it doesn't take long anymore.

• My life will feel so empty without anymore LiS or Tales... too bad Telltale is preoccupied with their mediocre Minecraft game... there won't be any meaningful interactive stories to come out for a long while after this...

• Hope it gets released soon as its 01:33 here in Finland.
    Roymiller33 posted: »

Yeah Episode 4 dropped also at around that time. I am waiting. Grüße aus ÖSterreich

• mediocre Minecraft game

enter image description here

Harian96 posted: »

My life will feel so empty without anymore LiS or Tales... too bad Telltale is preoccupied with their mediocre Minecraft game... there won't be any meaningful interactive stories to come out for a long while after this...

• I want it to come out, but I don't because then it's all over. ;_;

Here's to hoping for a season 2!

• What distinguishes fact from opinion? The border between subjective perceptions and objective truth? Fact is the current episode of Minecraft Story Mode is centered towards a family friendly demographic, and capitalizes on the popularity of Minecraft - which is perfectly respectable for a company looking to make a profit - but it won't match the spirit of Tales or TWD (or LiS) - subjectively you can either hate the game for being so mellow and subdued compared to Telltale's other works, or love it for being different yet still having Telltale's gold stamp - or like me think the first episode was pretty meh and hold no high expectations for it like you did for Tales because you know it can never be as emotionally intense since its meant to be suitable for kids.

Fact is the game is supposed to be enjoyed by kids so you know it won't cross any serious thresholds, it will be a simple fun childish adventure quest episodic series.

Opinion is the game can still be enjoyed under certain perceptions and personal standards - but by no means is it 'brilliant' in the outstanding category like Tales, even if its enjoyable and 'good' it will never be as good as Tales because of the boundaries it has set for itself - but I know because Telltale made it the game will still be fun and enjoyable and probably have a great characters and an excellent story but in comparison to Telltale's earlier works, Minecraft is mediocre and it cannot objectively fill in the void left by Tales (and LiS).

mediocre Minecraft game

• I don't livestream stuff, I only ever share videos if I'm particularly impressed with what I've done, I've also done a couple of reviews, and I also share if I see a glitch or something in a game I'm playing.

my youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/JAYDOG1337A/videos

Wait, what? Will you be doing a live stream by any chance? If you're getting the episode that soon PLEASE do a live stream, I don't know if

• ... that's your opinion... and it's a damn good one too

What distinguishes fact from opinion? The border between subjective perceptions and objective truth? Fact is the current episode of Minecraf

• Just because a game is aimed towards a younger audience doesnt mean an adult cant enjoy it, or that it can only be mediocre.

What distinguishes fact from opinion? The border between subjective perceptions and objective truth? Fact is the current episode of Minecraf

• Wish I was tired enough just to sleep through the rest of the day and just wake up and play the finale -_-

• So..... does anyone have Episode yet?

• edited October 2015

Dude, you look like my uncle.

Edit: You're not, but you look like him.

I don't livestream stuff, I only ever share videos if I'm particularly impressed with what I've done, I've also done a couple of reviews, an

• SOMEONE PLEASE TELL US

So..... does anyone have Episode yet?

• edited October 2015

but it won't match the spirit of Tales or TWD (or LiS)

Opinion is the game can still be enjoyed under certain perceptions and personal standards - but by no means is it 'brilliant' in the outstanding category like Tales, even if its enjoyable and 'good' it will never be as good as Tales because of the boundaries it has set for itself

see there you go with dem contradictions fam

• ... I'm 18... so I look old for my age... wait... is your uncle good looking at least?

Dude, you look like my uncle. Edit: You're not, but you look like him.

• Telltale is late this time. I need it now!

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL US

• That moment where you decide whether to go bed and play it in the morning, or stay up and wait

enter image description here

• Telltale has made family friendly games suitable for kids in the past that still had engaging stories, multiple of which made people cry. Let's not judge all family friendly Telltale games as having a light narrative that can't appeal to adults or be engaging.

• [removed]
    Same_ posted: »

Hope it gets released soon as its 01:33 here in Finland.

• Yeah, I guess you could say so. He's got a smoking hot wife and two beautiful daughters, so I assume he's attractive to some people. :)

... I'm 18... so I look old for my age... wait... is your uncle good looking at least?

• edited October 2015
    I'm not a exception here, but I'm dying to see it as fast as possible. I'm new to TellTale Games (but I'm experienced Borderlands fan) and I wasn't that excited for years. The waiting is killing me.

Sorry to all people expecting comment like "OH GOD I HAVE IT", i just need to blow off some steam.
  • DETAILS TELLTALE

THEY ARE IMPORTANT

Yargh posted: »

Telltale is late this time. I need it now!

• Tales of Monkey Island Episode 4 hit me really hard...

Telltale has made family friendly games suitable for kids in the past that still had engaging stories, multiple of which made people cry. Le

• Pretty sure the devs are playing Life is Strange and forget to release it.

• im in germany and normally the episode is out around 1:00 in the morning for me. but its 1:26 and theres absolutely nothing so far u_u i might end up playing the lis finale first haha...

• I'm gonna test fate and stay up as long it will take me, if its to kill me slowly.

That moment where you decide whether to go bed and play it in the morning, or stay up and wait

• I'd believe it.

Pretty sure the devs are playing Life is Strange and forget to release it.

• I've been a borderlands fan for a long time I'm hoping that this ending is good,and I also want to see how this game is gonna affect bl3. Its been a wild ride since episode one,all the characters are likeable even the bad ones.To me this is one of those games that is going to stay with me for a loong time.

• Nothing yet in UK :(

Roymiller33 posted: »

Anyone able to access the Episode in Europe yet? It's past midnight

• then I am no longer offended... wait which review did you watch

Yeah, I guess you could say so. He's got a smoking hot wife and two beautiful daughters, so I assume he's attractive to some people.

• Sadly, I don't think we'll get B3 at all. Even if, it'll be a long time from now.

Hydra_Hell posted: »

I've been a borderlands fan for a long time I'm hoping that this ending is good,and I also want to see how this game is gonna affect bl3. It

• all I could think when we first see Vasquez in that huge office was, PULL THE LEVER KRONK

Hydra_Hell posted: »

I've been a borderlands fan for a long time I'm hoping that this ending is good,and I also want to see how this game is gonna affect bl3. It

• They (gearbox) already confirmed B3 is in development
    FlameRyuuji posted: »

Sadly, I don't think we'll get B3 at all. Even if, it'll be a long time from now.

• edited October 2015

Do you mind showing me where did you get that information from? If it's true then great! On the other hand, HL2 EP3 is apparently in development as well, but still... no dice.

They (gearbox) already confirmed B3 is in development

• They never said that they are currently developing Borderlands 3, but there have been multiple remarks about wanting to make a new Borderlands and looking for people to help make it. So it's essentially confirmed that there will be a new Borderlands.

FlameRyuuji posted: »

Do you mind showing me where did you get that information from? If it's true then great! On the other hand, HL2 EP3 is apparently in development as well, but still... no dice.

• totally stay up and wait, who can sleep with something like this anyway???

That moment where you decide whether to go bed and play it in the morning, or stay up and wait

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

Not long now, guys. It's been an honour and a privilege to share this journey with you.

• Every good story needs an end.

puzzlebox posted: »

Not long now, guys. It's been an honour and a privilege to share this journey with you.

• Not this one !

maantra posted: »

Every good story needs an end.

• ah fuck! LiS is downloading but I know it's gonna take 5 hrs to finish first. I NEED TALES!!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.