Ep 5 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3 Oct 20, Xbox One/360 Oct 21, iOS/Amazon App/Android Oct 22

Comments

• The pleasure is all ours :)

puzzlebox posted: »

Not long now, guys. It's been an honour and a privilege to share this journey with you.

• edited October 2015

It's always really sad when series like this ends. I grew so attached to these characters... Thank you for an amazing job.
    It was a great journey up till now .Let's see what episode 5 has in store for us.

Not long now, guys. It's been an honour and a privilege to share this journey with you.

• I beg of you to reply and assure us of the news of a season 2 ;-; It'll burn through my soul if we are never told D:

enter image description here

• I was wondering, will the disc version of tales come out.

• I agree telltale makes games that can be enjoyed by all or most ages.

Telltale has made family friendly games suitable for kids in the past that still had engaging stories, multiple of which made people cry. Le

• I don't want it to end... what will fill the void of sheer awesomeness left behind by Tales...

• Hasn't anyone living inside a lucky time zone received Episode already? (And my Life is Strange update came just an hour ago, not at the usual Steam time at 6 PM GMT).

• suddenly weirdly started thinking of this

enter link description here

• god damn i hate being in a timezone where it's the 20th. the universe is taunting me
  • I don't think my refresh button has ever had such a workout!

• Thank you for always delivering, seriously. I know the finale will be fantastic.

• Thank you Telltale for this wonderful season!

Now...BRING ON THE FINALE!!!!

• saw some guy comments on how this is the ultimate white person song

cant argue with that

(im white)

suddenly weirdly started thinking of this enter link description here

• I am through with Life is Strange - kinda creepy to play that episode alone at home during the night ;D

0nryo posted: »

im in germany and normally the episode is out around 1:00 in the morning for me. but its 1:26 and theres absolutely nothing so far u_u i might end up playing the lis finale first haha...

• Thank you guys at Telltales for making one of the best game I have played in a very long time. It's been such a blast to play through this journey and I can't wait to see what the future holds.

• No Tales here in Europe but at least I am through Episode 5 of Life is Strange :D

Harian96 posted: »

Hasn't anyone living inside a lucky time zone received Episode already? (And my Life is Strange update came just an hour ago, not at the usual Steam time at 6 PM GMT).

• haven't listened to it since I was 15

bigdogg0821 posted: »

saw some guy comments on how this is the ultimate white person song cant argue with that (im white)

• ditto

blue_pen posted: »

I don't think my refresh button has ever had such a workout!

• ...sigh... STILL F*CKING WAITING

• I am so hyped about this!!!!! Lol I want tomorrow to be here so bad, but because my son has to get shots tomorrow, I can kinda wait. Besides that, I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!fjakuejkcjfksk

• I'm so hyped I can't wait any longer.

• Time and time again.... still nothing, still no one seems to have downloaded Ep.5, and I can't sleep through the wait twice in one day - the LiS finale only consumed about over 2 hours of my time... I really don't know how to pass the time... no non-Steam player has Episode 5 yet?

• You too talltale games. To all of your staff and those who have collaborated in the project. Have a great year and a good all hallows eve! Thanks for bringing along a humorous game.

• I don't know whats happening, but I'm glad (I think) telltale is trying to keep EU from getting episode 5 early (for other users, maybe for them it's normal time)

• Well considering how close the episode is to being released, I'd say it's time for me to say goodbye for now. I won't be able to play the episode until Wednesday morning, so see you guys then.

• I'm so excited

• I can actually remember getting shots as a baby, it was very painful, it has left me with an extreme phobia of needles, I am so not joking, I literally have no idea what blood type I am, last time they tried to take blood my muscles literally, very visibly, forced the needle out.

I am so hyped about this!!!!! Lol I want tomorrow to be here so bad, but because my son has to get shots tomorrow, I can kinda wait. Besides that, I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!fjakuejkcjfksk

• Thank you! And to us all, until we meet again, I wish you all Godspeed.

• Oh don't tell me that! My poor lil man! :(

I can actually remember getting shots as a baby, it was very painful, it has left me with an extreme phobia of needles, I am so not joking,

• edited October 2015
    Just finished replaying episode 4

Not surprisingly the only thing I replayed all the episodes for was to have a nice amount of cash

Ended with a little over $3K (yes I know that isn't the max amount)

im so ready for tomorrow
  • Just 53 minutes left on my clock...

Pardon for not commenting on the last thread, my account didn't get verified until recently.

• 53 minutes until you have Episode 5?

Slyboyseth posted: »

Just 53 minutes left on my clock... Pardon for not commenting on the last thread, my account didn't get verified until recently.

• oh don't worry, luckily I've not any situations where an injection was necessary anyway, I'm sure your little lad'll be fine.

Oh don't tell me that! My poor lil man!

• Where do you live? 5:15 am in germany and still nothing.

Slyboyseth posted: »

Just 53 minutes left on my clock... Pardon for not commenting on the last thread, my account didn't get verified until recently.

• Not gonna be able to play episode 5 until Friday, but I'm really looking forward to it. I'm also going to be playing Life is strange episodes 2-5 for the very first time too so yeah, as long as I avoid spoilers I'd say it'll be a pretty good weekend

• 04:18 in UK and absolutely nothing.

Yargh posted: »

Where do you live? 5:15 am in germany and still nothing.

• well, I'm tired (rightly so, it's 04:18 here) so I'm going to sleep

• just finished playing it - didnt think it was too great but it had some nice atmospheric moments. dont wanna get into spoiler stuff right now - but yeah, creepy it was. i dunno if i wanna go to sleep or continue waiting for tftbl..... life priorities

Roymiller33 posted: »

I am through with Life is Strange - kinda creepy to play that episode alone at home during the night ;D

• 23:28 here... Hoping to see it pop up in the NA PS store at midnight, but I doubt it'll happen. It was like 15:30 when Ep 4 got released.
  • edited October 2015

I'm ready for the better Finale. Life is Strange made my head hurt. (I didn't hate it just need some time to rest on what the fuck I just played).

Sign in to comment in this discussion.