Ep 5 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3 Oct 20, Xbox One/360 Oct 21, iOS/Amazon App/Android Oct 22

Comments

• Maybe TT store now releases same times like steam o0? Was the same case for Minecraft: Story Mode although PS4 version came out half a day before that / midnight.

• Today is the day our journey ends!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited October 2015

Reviews are starting to be released

NZ Gamer rate it 9.8/10

IGN 9/10

Gamespot 9/10

Destructoid 9/10

The Metacritic page is updating with reviews.

• edited October 2015

Alrighty, review scraps here I come

Venture Beat - 9.5/10

Attack of the fanboy - 5/5

Shack News - 9/10

God is a Geek - 9.5/10

Jimquisition - 9.5/10

Dark Station - 8/10

Games Radar - 5/5 (for the whole series) :)

• nintendo 64, Mars

What platform/country?

• Sigh...

Dreamy posted: »

nintendo 64, Mars

• “emotional rollercoaster, but not a real-life rollercoaster, some ridiculously implausible ride made by a truly unhinged RollerCoaster Tycoon fanatic.”

That's Tales alright.

OzzyUK posted: »

Reviews are starting to be released NZ Gamer rate it 9.8/10 IGN 9/10 Gamespot 9/10 Destructoid 9/10 The Metacritic page is updating with reviews.

• [aggressively closing and reopening telltale store version, just in case]

• I remember doing this for TWD S1 and 2, and TWAU...never gets easier.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    You can help if i miss some :)

Alrighty, review scraps here I come Venture Beat - 9.5/10 Attack of the fanboy - 5/5 Shack News - 9/10 God is a Geek - 9.5/10 Jimquisition - 9.5/10 Dark Station - 8/10 Games Radar - 5/5 (for the whole series)

• so, it should be released in the next 10 hours? XD

• I'm sorry? Is that a good IGN score I see?

Must be good!

Reviews are starting to be released NZ Gamer rate it 9.8/10 IGN 9/10 Gamespot 9/10 Destructoid 9/10 The Metacritic page is updating with reviews.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I think they are planning on releasing it in the morning their time so it will likely release around the same time as the Steam version which releases at around 10 am PDT.

Courtenay posted: »

[aggressively closing and reopening telltale store version, just in case]

• I have a feeling that's the case, but I want to believe.

I think they are planning on releasing it in the morning their time so it will likely release around the same time as the Steam version which releases at around 10 am PDT.

• [removed]
  • Worth the wait? Installed it this morning but can't play it until after work :(

Harian96 posted: »

Time and time again.... still nothing, still no one seems to have downloaded Ep.5, and I can't sleep through the wait twice in one day - the

• Seems so that the TT story isn't doing midnight releases anymore - was a real nice bonus :(

TangoDown posted: »

so, it should be released in the next 10 hours? XD

• shaking I'm..so....Excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but its still not ready to download :(

• edited October 2015
    Nice

Alrighty, review scraps here I come Venture Beat - 9.5/10 Attack of the fanboy - 5/5 Shack News - 9/10 God is a Geek - 9.5/10 Jimquisition - 9.5/10 Dark Station - 8/10 Games Radar - 5/5 (for the whole series)

• Ign always gives telltale games a good score except for episode 4's

ImUrban posted: »

I'm sorry? Is that a good IGN score I see? Must be good!

• That score was ridiculous. The reasons behind the rating was worse.

Ign always gives telltale games a good score except for episode 4's

• Contemplates super hard on whether or not to stay up late to play the finale.

• How long left?

• About seven hours, if we're going by the 8AM rule...

BigMac2410 posted: »

How long left?

• Yeah, I never expected it to be... Holy smokes...

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Please remember if you're watching any stream not to post any spoilers or spoiler hints in this thread.

• GAAAAAHHH! No!!! :(

Courtenay posted: »

About seven hours, if we're going by the 8AM rule...

• WHEN DOES IT RELEASE ON STEAM??

• edited October 2015

it is now 7pm on the 20th and still nothing :( i am dying

• refresh... refresh... refresh... refresh... contemplate the fact that I have nothing better to do... refresh.

• I've been waiting for hours for this final episode I know the psn store has been updated ones with the last episode of life is strange why the hell is it taking so long for this last episode of tales from borderlands I went blame telltale games as fan boys can't take healthy criticism same with minecraft story the price is extreme and we all know who owns Minecraft don't we lol

• I think you lost one of these: .

Infact heres a bunch more, just in case you know: .....................................................................

I've been waiting for hours for this final episode I know the psn store has been updated ones with the last episode of life is strange why t

• I forgot very sorry not lol .................................

• Just because I gave you a bunch of periods doesn't mean you can use up half of them on one sentence! wtf dude! Do you even know how expensive those were?

I forgot very sorry not lol .................................

• You're very funny at least I got to giggle thank you it's been a long time since I smiled and laughed .

• Well it was a good run. The ending was awesome, I can't really put things together. About happened exactly in the end... But finally it's over!

This game...

enter image description here

• Ugh I should've went to sleep. 5:21 am and I still haven't slept because I'm waiting to download this and LIS episode 5 lol
  • I don't understand the ending. ;_;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.