Ep 5 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3 Oct 20, Xbox One/360 Oct 21, iOS/Amazon App/Android Oct 22

Comments

• Go on YouTube and search for "Tales from the Borderlands Episode 5" and choose to filter it by today uploads, you'll find a lot of vids ;-;

I haven't seen it on youtube at all??

• As of 13:00 (GMT Dublin) it still isn't available on the store. (PSN EU).

I'm sad now.
  • Not easy

Reliqum posted: »

Upgrade to PC, problem solved.

• Not that hard unless you have a lack of money. But I'll just say that pc has better peformance to price ratio than consoles. You can get a more powerful pc for the same price as a console(and can do more). Building a computer yourself is like building legos as well. There is no reason to buy a console unless you want some exclusives.

Not easy

• i have been refreshing obsessively for 12 hours and now its almost midnight of the 20th in australia and i am officially GIVING up

• After the LiS finale... I'm just not ready for more feels. I'm really not. Like... just kill all of them in the first 2 mins and be done with it. my heart can't take much more

• I have the Version bought from the TT store and I dont have a download yet for episode 5. (14:15 GMT +1, Slovakia)

• So. Much. Feeeeels.

Llexis posted: »

After the LiS finale... I'm just not ready for more feels. I'm really not. Like... just kill all of them in the first 2 mins and be done with it. my heart can't take much more

• I will name my firstborn, Episode 5

• Ah jeez. ;; I'm glad the titles I saw didn't really have any spoilers.

CarL_J posted: »

Go on YouTube and search for "Tales from the Borderlands Episode 5" and choose to filter it by today uploads, you'll find a lot of vids ;-;

• while I would find it interesting to get the final episode on my birthday (which is tomorrow, the 21st), I'd much rather have it now.

• enter image description here

i have been refreshing obsessively for 12 hours and now its almost midnight of the 20th in australia and i am officially GIVING up

• it gut punched me. SOOOOOOOOO HARD

Burricho posted: »

So. Much. Feeeeels.

• actually... this would make a LOT of sense if they're holding back so as not to clash with the LiS release because a lot of people play both and it would ruin the experience of BOTH games!

Burricho posted: »

So. Much. Feeeeels.

• I share your pain. It took me half a week to recover from 4 but 5 is a different beast in the feels department.

Llexis posted: »

it gut punched me. SOOOOOOOOO HARD

• I went with the happier (for Max's sake) of the two options. Didn't really even consider the other option, but it hit afterwards in that cutscene

WazzuMan posted: »

I share your pain. It took me half a week to recover from 4 but 5 is a different beast in the feels department.

• TT, please...

• ;-; WHERE'S MAH EPISODE?

• It's officially the 21st in my neck of the woods...

enter image description here

And after I told everyone to believe in O20...

• Same here bro... Same here :(

but one sleep might be good. god damn, best two episodic / decision based games ever made (in my opinion) coming out the same freaking day!

It's officially the 21st in my neck of the woods... And after I told everyone to believe in O20...

• I keep coming back here hoping the game will drop. I'm already emotionally compromised from Life is Strange. C'mon Telltale I wanna feel even worse!

• Please don't be like half-life 3.

• It is a quarter after 6am on October 20th at Telltale in California. All I did was dream about this and wake up every 30 minutes to check...
    I'm going to be asleep when it launches.

• Mmmmyep, same here.
    Don't suppose you know where I could find a copy of Grey's Sports Almanac? I, uh, need something to help pass the time.

It's officially the 21st in my neck of the woods... And after I told everyone to believe in O20...

• It's 6:26 AM here in CA, still waiting. Have to leave for school soon so staying up all night was a waste of my time. C'mon Telltale!

• I feel bad for your masochism! I still maintain that they're waiting to release a few hours later so people have a chance to play both and let the results of both sink in

Yhrite posted: »

I keep coming back here hoping the game will drop. I'm already emotionally compromised from Life is Strange. C'mon Telltale I wanna feel even worse!

• 14:32 here in the uk... this is just taking the piss now

• EU Playstation Blog just posted the store update and said

Tales from the Borderlands (Out 21/10/15)

which would be tomorrow. I hope that's just a mistake on their end ;/
  • I feel myself like a survivor in an island waiting for a ship...

• I think it won't be released until another 4,5 h or so.

• It's out now for EU PS4 users!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Ohh I came back home, all I wanted to do is finally play the final episode and it isn't out yet :< that's sad

• edited October 2015

Where is my episode 5?! In my game it still says EPISODE 5 - COMING SOON... and it's already 4:45 pm!!!

• FUCK!!!

PooWithEyes posted: »

EU Playstation Blog just posted the store update and said Tales from the Borderlands (Out 21/10/15) which would be tomorrow. I hope that's just a mistake on their end ;/

• You have the direct link for the store page?
    Bolc56 posted: »

It's out now for EU PS4 users!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• This was a joke, right? Still nothing in germany. 3:53 pm now. WTF Telltale!?

• edited October 2015

enter image description here

Dammit.

PooWithEyes posted: »

EU Playstation Blog just posted the store update and said Tales from the Borderlands (Out 21/10/15) which would be tomorrow. I hope that's just a mistake on their end ;/

• What about PC users ?????:(

• Presumably he's talking bollocks as i can't find it

Yhrite posted: »

You have the direct link for the store page?

• 3 hours till steam release!! I can't waiiiit:D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.