Ep 5 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3 Oct 20, Xbox One/360 Oct 21, iOS/Amazon App/Android Oct 22

Comments

• Try using the Web store, maybe that would work?

Yargh posted: »

This was a joke, right? Still nothing in germany. 3:53 pm now. WTF Telltale!?

• 3PM in the UK and still not up. What's going on! Would have thought Telltale would have said something if it's delayed (even if it's only by a day!)

• "Unable to find this page" :(

Bolc56 posted: »

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-nz/games/addons/tales-from-the-borderlands-ep-5-the-vault-of-the-traveler/cid=EP2026-CUSA00860_00-TFTBL0000000DLC5

• edited October 2015

How isnt it out jet its 16:00 at my place and i dont have the steam version(and i am pc)? whats going on?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The Steam version always released at around 10 AM PDT (which should be about 7 PM in your time zone) so there is still a little while to wait yet.

AirWolf23 posted: »

How isnt it out jet its 16:00 at my place and i dont have the steam version(and i am pc)? whats going on?

• The site loaded for me but it's not available once I logged in so I'm guessing it's not usable if you have an EU account.
    PooWithEyes posted: »

"Unable to find this page"

• That's not the EU store tho, it's NZ I assume, where it's the 21st already.

Bolc56 posted: »

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-nz/games/addons/tales-from-the-borderlands-ep-5-the-vault-of-the-traveler/cid=EP2026-CUSA00860_00-TFTBL0000000DLC5

• edited October 2015

I dont have the steam version. I got the TELLTALE version. Thers 0 reasonst it shoudnt be out for me.

OzzyUK posted: »

The Steam version always released at around 10 AM PDT (which should be about 7 PM in your time zone) so there is still a little while to wait yet.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The link goes to the New Zealand Playstation store where it appears to be available to purchase.

enter image description here

"Unable to find this page"

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I'm not a Telltale staff member so i don't know what exact time they might be planning on releasing it but at a guess i think they are aiming to release it at around the same time as Steam.

I dont have the steam version. I got the TELLTALE version. Thers 0 reasonst it shoudnt be out for me.

• edited October 2015

Yeah I'm from NZ. Looks like it isn't out for other countries yet. ProofMore Proof

That's not the EU store tho, it's NZ I assume, where it's the 21st already.

• Thats a lot of inconvenience for them, i mean some people are all ready playing it. Why not release the TELLTALE version earlier(official release date and the steam version when steam dose that update or what ever they are doing) and not overburden the servers for the episode download

I'm not a Telltale staff member so i don't know what exact time they might be planning on releasing it but at a guess i think they are aiming to release it at around the same time as Steam.

• Make sure to take more geography lessons.
    That could save some people heart attacks.

• edited October 2015

Bad for business too, at this point i'd have expected an update as to why it has been delayed. I can accept delays but not not being told why there is one. Won't be buying direct again i'll get them through Steam

Thats a lot of inconvenience for them, i mean some people are all ready playing it. Why not release the TELLTALE version earlier(official re

• Same with me :( (just it's 17:20 here already)

• edited October 2015

Haha. It's just that usually NZ & Australia are grouped with EU when it comes to PSN stuff. But yeah my fault, sorry guys.

AxeWorld posted: »

Make sure to take more geography lessons. That could save some people heart attacks.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It hasn't been delayed, they never gave a exact time for a Telltale store release and it's only 7:20 AM in their time zone at the moment. The staff who work on the technical stuff will need to get into work to release the episode as there are things they need to do behind the scenes to release it.

turbobuddah posted: »

Bad for business too, at this point i'd have expected an update as to why it has been delayed. I can accept delays but not not being told why there is one. Won't be buying direct again i'll get them through Steam

• Is this half-life episode 3 or what

• As usual, PlayStation EU and their good ol' "We like to fuck up every release, go us!"

Seriously, what the fuck? The lack of word on this issue is disheartening. Might just end up watching it now. >:(

• enter image description here
    Just gonna wait here...

• About 4 and a half hours until PSN updates. I think I'll spend my morning watching Netflix. Need something to keep my mind off the game or I'll go insane. @_@

• Good god, some of you are impatient. It hasn't been delayed, its literally a few hours away. Ridiculous.

• About to unleash my inner hulk in 5 hours when I get out of school.

• Head to the PlayStation EU Blog and tell me it ain't delayed again.

lmddawson posted: »

Good god, some of you are impatient. It hasn't been delayed, its literally a few hours away. Ridiculous.

• Well time to kill some time by replaying the game FOR THE 10 TIME(screeming not in a bad way, i happy i can play it ;)

It hasn't been delayed, they never gave a exact time for a Telltale store release and it's only 7:20 AM in their time zone at the moment. Th

• edited October 2015

enter image description here

GODDAMMIT, TT, I WANT TO PLAY SO BAD.

• Even if it is the 1 day delay is so minor it's nothing to complain about.

Tcjmcd posted: »

Head to the PlayStation EU Blog and tell me it ain't delayed again.

• Source?

lmddawson posted: »

Good god, some of you are impatient. It hasn't been delayed, its literally a few hours away. Ridiculous.

• It kind of is.

There is absolutely no reason for it to be delayed by 1 day.

Reliqum posted: »

Even if it is the 1 day delay is so minor it's nothing to complain about.

• No it's not, its a video game, its not the end of the world.

There are probrably issues with PSN CDN if it does get delayed, which means there is a reason.

Tcjmcd posted: »

It kind of is. There is absolutely no reason for it to be delayed by 1 day.

• It is if it's only late in EU and i have to dodge spoilers until i can play it.

• It is when you've taken a day off from work specifically on the 20th, which you don't have on the 21st...

I'll deal, but I can't say I'm happy about it.

• [ Image not found ;__; ]

TODAY'S THE DAY

brbsmoking posted: »

GODDAMMIT, TT, I WANT TO PLAY SO BAD.

• If you are really paranoid about getting spoiled don't visit this forum until you have played it. EP5 threads get marked as spoilers anyways.

It is if it's only late in EU and i have to dodge spoilers until i can play it.

• If you're using steam, it'll come out 19:00 where you live. That's the time it comes out in Europe I think. At least in Sweden.

Coodookie posted: »

3PM in the UK and still not up. What's going on! Would have thought Telltale would have said something if it's delayed (even if it's only by a day!)

• edited October 2015

Being able to watch it on youtube a day ealier is a big deal, at least for me. This game is pretty much an interactive movie with QTEs. It makes me kind of regret buying it now, seeing as I can just as well watch it there, a lot faster, and free of charge.

No it's not, its a video game, its not the end of the world. There are probrably issues with PSN CDN if it does get delayed, which means there is a reason.

• Well release times are always messy, not much that can be done about it. But hey, the episode probrably woun't last over 2.5 hours so it is easily completable after work.

It is when you've taken a day off from work specifically on the 20th, which you don't have on the 21st... I'll deal, but I can't say I'm happy about it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.