Ep 5 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3 Oct 20, Xbox One/360 Oct 21, iOS/Amazon App/Android Oct 22

Comments

• It's always been Wednesday for XBox users, that's when they update their store.

That's the dumbest thing ever.

• First Aid Kit <3

In words of Gortys: "This was a rollercoaster of emotions". Also, amazing credits song. enter link description here

• edited October 2015

its updating, see you on the otherside

EDIT1:
    or 1.7GB, i still have 2 minutes

EDIT2: It's done, gotta love fiber

• I'm downloading it.
    Holy shit.
    I want to die.

• IT'S OUT

• Steam updates at 7pm CET/right now. He can't have plqyed it on Steam.

Probably Steam, it released right on time for them...

• your avatar matches with your post lol

I'm downloading it. Holy shit. I want to die.

• It's comingggggg :D starting to download now!

• This avatar is matching my life now.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

your avatar matches with your post lol

• Before you play episode 5? OK

enter image description here

I'm downloading it. Holy shit. I want to die.

• I'm definitely going to be buying my next Telltale game through the TTG client or Steam. Going to have to dodge spoilers until tomorrow since I've got it on PS4.

• It's STILL not out on the Telltale store...

• mmm whatcha say

dojo32161 posted: »

Before you play episode 5? OK

• It's actually 10am PT

I don't think steam got it last night, i certainly haven't. i am pretty sure it will release on steam somewhere around 10pm Pacific time give or take, like the telltale games pretty much always do. Not sure about PSN.

• edited October 2015

It's fcking queued for me :/

It's STILL not out on the Telltale store...

• OH NO, Mine hasn't started automatically updating, maybe I was offline for too long... how do I get into the Steam update queue and update Tales?

• hopefully it will change then

This avatar is matching my life now.

• Still nothing on PSN -.-

• My eyes _
    It's here _
    Now steam's taking it's freaking time to update on my device now isn't he.

• Telltale owne version and its not ther yet, thats sad.

• EU PSN fucked up again.

• edited October 2015
    Wait, so Steam *hasn't* updated yet?

EDIT: Never mind, it just started updating now.
  • edited October 2015

Restart steam.

Harian96 posted: »

OH NO, Mine hasn't started automatically updating, maybe I was offline for too long... how do I get into the Steam update queue and update Tales?

• Yeah, wtf is up with that?

Would be cool if they release the standalone version a day earlier for future releases, they have no other benefits, unless you really prefer standalone over Steam.

Anyway, I'll be rebooting the game every minute.

• edited October 2015

Oh try look at the settings for the game. There should be something there about downloadable content or so.

Harian96 posted: »

OH NO, Mine hasn't started automatically updating, maybe I was offline for too long... how do I get into the Steam update queue and update Tales?

• Yeah, that sucks ...

• Still nothing for PSN in the UK. What is this? It'll be the 21st by the time it gets here.
  • Well I give up. Life is Strange it is!

• They have 21st on the EU Blog.

Bunch of wankers. (Not telltale, Sony)

ImUrban posted: »

Still nothing for PSN in the UK. What is this? It'll be the 21st by the time it gets here.

• what the hell?! so its gonna be at the 21 for ps3/ps4 players???

• I've been looking forward to this all day! And now it's not on PSN EU? Goddamnit!!

(Jk still love u telltale)

• I am now, after the Steam release, pretty sure that EU will get it on PS4 at 12 a.m.

ImUrban posted: »

Still nothing for PSN in the UK. What is this? It'll be the 21st by the time it gets here.

• It's past that now, and still nothing. :/ Bleh.. meanwhile, LiS Episode 5 has a perfect launch..

It's actually 10am PT

• We all still love Telltale. <3

Fuck Sony, they've been slipping up ever since they've launched tbh.

CosmicSouls posted: »

I've been looking forward to this all day! And now it's not on PSN EU? Goddamnit!! (Jk still love u telltale)

• It's out for the TT store!

Unfortunately it's 4.20am here, so I'll probably have to play tomorrow (unless it downloads quick and I can't resist, that is...)

• edited October 2015

This is ridiculous. I mean if you say it'll be released on a platform on a particular date. You release it ON that date.

Now I have to avoid everything because of spoilers. Great. :l

Enraged more by Sony right now by the way xD Before all hell breaks lose.

Tcjmcd posted: »

They have 21st on the EU Blog. Bunch of wankers. (Not telltale, Sony)

• Not available in Brasil. That's weird.

It's 4:00 PM here guys. Where is the game? I NEED IT lol

• Not out for me. :/ WTF

It's out for the TT store! Unfortunately it's 4.20am here, so I'll probably have to play tomorrow (unless it downloads quick and I can't resist, that is...)

• yeah and I dont really know why these gaming plataforms cant understand both movies and videogames deserve the same respect when it comes about the releases , they dont take this as a serious matter cuz gamers are supposed to be kids or something? but if people doesnt complain about this for real then they´re never gonna see the point

Tcjmcd posted: »

Tale's from the borderlands from a cinematic point of view blows pretty much most of 2015's movie releases out of the water. It's about

Sign in to comment in this discussion.