Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Tfw Rhyiona finally happens and you realize you're 2 hours into the final episode

enter image description here

• edited October 2015

I didn't mean it! I-- I... please don't tell Rhyions...

Handsome Fish loves to give away secrets...

• That's so freaking cute. <3

Daryace posted: »

It's my boyfriend. So.....the RHYIONA is gona be very, very confirmed. In all the posibe senses... .....if you know what I mean.... ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

• Nah man I gave that bro a hug! :D

ABigBadWolf posted: »

So who else brofisted Vaughn as Fiona? (?) Girls can be bros too! That was adorable.

• You accidently used Link instead of Image

You're lucky I don't have a screen capturer on this pc.

@BigBadPaul help me out here bud

• edited October 2015

I am not helping you.

Never.

You accidently used Link instead of Image You're lucky I don't have a screen capturer on this pc. @BigBadPaul help me out here bud

• Nice job!!

And you're pretty...

• Everyone's just a bandit to you huh?

Bandits

• Speaking of let's plays with Rhyiona, I'm not sure how to feel about being one of the few, if not the only let's player who's repped Rhyiona in their playthrough. :'D

Poogers555 posted: »

When you just use tumblr to post your random stuff and you get this (Also can anyone else smell that Rhyiona fan art in the air? Its coming people, its coming!) Soooooooooooooooooon

• The problem right now is that I'm a little underaged, I'm only 13.

But if I will ever cosplay I'll go as Handsome Jack ofcourse!

Don't say that, cupcake! It's want to do it. No matter skin colors, height, etc. If you want it, yo could do it I'm not the most ava

• How does it feel, Fish? How does it feel to lose... again?

Think about all the things that we could achieve together!

• So are you staying with us Green or nah??

Green613 posted: »

Tfw Rhyiona finally happens and you realize you're 2 hours into the final episode

• Denying it's over

Tfw Rhyiona finally happens and you realize you're 2 hours into the final episode

• MMMMM all this Rhyiona is making me consider it but probably not, I'll probably only be here till things die down. If you see me all of a sudden stop posting here then you know I've left :p

HazzatheMan posted: »

So are you staying with us Green or nah??

• Bad touch stranger danger!

enter link description here

Denying it's over

• Feels rather painful, but I'll strike back when you least expect it!

BigBadPaul posted: »

How does it feel, Fish? How does it feel to lose... again?

• But will you at least visit on occasion? We can't say goodbye to the true thread master :(

MMMMM all this Rhyiona is making me consider it but probably not, I'll probably only be here till things die down. If you see me all of a sudden stop posting here then you know I've left

• You're just jealous that I'm the real Handsome guy here, and you're just a hologram.

You accidently used Link instead of Image You're lucky I don't have a screen capturer on this pc. @BigBadPaul help me out here bud

• Of course I will! Especially now that we're so glorious and canon ^-^

But will you at least visit on occasion? We can't say goodbye to the true thread master

• ASDAKSNDAJKSHDAKSHDKA

hugs her/him so fuckin' hard

THANKS ;_;

kristi78968 posted: »

It's my boyfriend. So.....the RHYIONA is gona be very, very confirmed. YOU WONDERFUL HUMAN BEINGS

• Feel PROUD! XD

kristi78968 posted: »

Speaking of let's plays with Rhyiona, I'm not sure how to feel about being one of the few, if not the only let's player who's repped Rhyiona in their playthrough. :'D

• Rhys' abs reserved then ;-;

Poogers555 posted: »

Fiona can mention something about Rhys abs at the door being blocked with the beacon. She'll seem 'em, we wont ;-;

• Nice brah :D

Of course I will! Especially now that we're so glorious and canon ^-^

• Its ok green, they are now all alone, and soon there will be lots of little Rhyses and Fionas ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Why should I be jealous, I'm immune to every-freaking-thing!

I don't betray my ship.

You're just jealous that I'm the real Handsome guy here, and you're just a hologram.

• edited October 2015

Also, the new Menu music, it gotta be our Rhyiona theme now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0CBwkRTQO4

• I dunno, but that Gif Looks like he's going to kiss Rhys.

Denying it's over

• More offscreen sexy time :(

Quiff posted: »

Rhys' abs reserved then ;-;

• That cosplay will be fancy when I could make it _ (It's gonna be a hard work...)

And...and...t-thanks! ;//;

JumpyJoey posted: »

Damn, that cosplay is fancy And on point, as far as I can see! Also, you're really pretty

• Thanks you!! ;_;

And...why I never know what to say when you call me "pretty"? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGH

Nice job!! And you're pretty...

• She can ignored Rhys? Must be when you're not romancing her then.

When Sasha and Vaughn hugged and ignored Rhys, I was like ohh that's too bad Rhysha. And I was happy, I couldn't believe that whatever VaughnxSasha is called would make me happy like that.

• *tear overload *

It was nice knowing you space pirates, may we plunder each other once again one day :^)

Leluch123 posted: »

Well Rhyionans I finally played the shit out of this game so I'm ready to say that so prepare yourselves! Thank you! Ha! bet you didn'

• Who killed you (and me) again? A puny vault hunter you say?

That's what I thought

Why should I be jealous, I'm immune to every-freaking-thing! I don't betray my ship.

• edited October 2015

Nick stared his Father, Death, in his cold yellow eyes as he sat on his couch.

"Father, what do you want now? Can't you see me and Jayne are trying to have a quiet night in together?"

Death smirked and let out a small chuckle "My apologies Son, but I have a task for you, one that I think you will enjoy considerably"

Nick sat up a little straighter as Jayne stood up and walked away to the kitchen, she knew this conversation was private talk.

"A ring was stolen from the Busines Office tonight, and Mayor Cole would like for you to retrieve it"

Nick nearly laughed "That's it? A ring? Why can't Sheriff Beast do the job?"

Death was not amused "Because... The ring is from the Old World. It's the Daemon's Ring"

The color nearly left Nick's face at hearing the words "THAT ring?! How did it get stolen? Does anyone know what that ring can do to people?!"

Death gestured for Nick to calm down "Yes, and whoever stole it wasn't from this universe either. He came from a different world, one where science and technology are a 1000 years more advanced than our own in this world"

Nick raised his eyebrows "Sounds like something out of a video game if you ask me"

Death shrugged "Could be. We're straight out of folktales and story books..."

A/N: Seeing as Rhyiona was confirmed I think it's time I made a start on this big fic I have been planning. This is one final teaser :)

• Just a graphic question, maybe someone her knows :

Why the avatars i'm making are blurry even though they're at the right size? The fuck is wrong with Gravatar?

• No it has something to do with telling them about Jack and trusting jack

GrumpyDof posted: »

She can ignored Rhys? Must be when you're not romancing her then.

I IMAGINE A TINNY JACK.

AND IT WAS SO FUCKIN' CUT.

Oh.my.god.

The problem right now is that I'm a little underaged, I'm only 13. But if I will ever cosplay I'll go as Handsome Jack ofcourse!

• Mostly cuz in my world if I call a girl pretty she walks away and never wants to see me again :P

I guess a 'Thank you' will be fine :)

Thanks you!! ;_; And...why I never know what to say when you call me "pretty"? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGH

• Oh hell yeah! :D

Nick stared his Father, Death, in his cold yellow eyes as he sat on his couch. "Father, what do you want now? Can't you see me and Jayne

• @Rhyionsislife Hey pumpkin!

It looks like someone is betraying his ship! How do you feel?

You look nice.... I-- I mean, Fiona nice-- not.. y-know...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.