Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Handsome Fish, I don't think you need to cosplay to be Handsome. You're already Handsome, aren't you?

The problem right now is that I'm a little underaged, I'm only 13. But if I will ever cosplay I'll go as Handsome Jack ofcourse!

• I know, it's so damn good!

They are such talented swedish gals :^)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I hear a voice calling, Calling out for me. These shackles I've made in, an attempt to be free, Be it for reason, be it for love. I

• You guys don't know how much I love you when you start with the gifs @SirScrubbington @BigBadPaul @HandsomeChef

You look nice.... I-- I mean, Fiona nice-- not.. y-know...

• edited October 2015

Writing something based around everyone's new favourite scene. A continuation, I guess? Hopefully it's done by tomorrow. There's just so much we can do with that moment, it's great. :D

• At the first walkthrough I cried like a baby when Sasha was dying. It freaked me out, I was so sad. Finally I realized that I really loved her despite force shipping in other episodes and every ship-battle (which I tried to escape for the most). I'm glad she's alive.

I got Rhyiona, I realized I loved Sasha all this time, the world had changed forever.

enter image description here

• We already have one ;)

Daryace posted: »

... ... I IMAGINE A TINNY JACK. AND IT WAS SO FUCKIN' CUT. Oh.my.god.

• I really don't remember that scene clearly...i know she gives my Rhys a hug but before or after Vaughn...

Actually there was no tension between all of them so the order wasn't a big deal at all.

Poogers555 posted: »

No it has something to do with telling them about Jack and trusting jack

• To clarify now, before I do later:

Death, the Horseman himself, created Nick to be his 'Harbinger of Doom'

You've read TDAU Act 1 so some of this will already be known to you. BUT, I have changed a few things about Nick's origins since then... So be prepared if you see something and be like "Wait what?" :P

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Oh hell yeah!

• Not the Jack scene right? K then I'm fine.

Writing something based around everyone's new favourite scene. A continuation, I guess? Hopefully it's done by tomorrow. There's just so much we can do with that moment, it's great.

• I usually use Steam so I don't have that problem.

GrumpyDof posted: »

Just a graphic question, maybe someone her knows : Why the avatars i'm making are blurry even though they're at the right size? The fuck is wrong with Gravatar?

• Er, no, I mean the Rhyiona scene. :P

Not the Jack scene right? K then I'm fine.

• Ohh, so different universes in a way, got it!

HazzatheMan posted: »

To clarify now, before I do later: Death, the Horseman himself, created Nick to be his 'Harbinger of Doom' You've read TDAU Act 1 so s

• Hell yeah, the same for you!

Handsome Fish, I don't think you need to cosplay to be Handsome. You're already Handsome, aren't you?

• enter image description here

Thanks, sweetcheeks!

You guys don't know how much I love you when you start with the gifs @SirScrubbington @BigBadPaul @HandsomeChef

• You can do it, I have faith in you :) I'd love to see the results as well.

No need to be embarrassed, more like get used to hearing it :D

That cosplay will be fancy when I could make it _ (It's gonna be a hard work...) And...and...t-thanks! ;//;

• edited October 2015

Errr, kinda...

Basically when I started writing on the 'Start a Story' thread, I used Nick as my main OC. BUT, because he is a downright son-of-a-bitch villain in TDAU. I had to change him.

So in every story I wrote with Nick after TDAU, he is an anti-hero with a different-ish past. He can express real emotion, but deep down he is still a bloodthirsty monster.

You will see many times throughout this story that while Nick is patient, and humorous at times, he is also cold and aggressive.

Ohh, so different universes in a way, got it!

• Am I the only one who didn't get sad or anything when Sasha died?

At the first walkthrough I cried like a baby when Sasha was dying. It freaked me out, I was so sad. Finally I realized that I really loved h

• enter image description here

This game got released on Steam (and when I get paid I am so buying it!!)

But I couldn't help but think that the player character in this game, The Crusader or Not Important as fans call him, is almost an exact replica of my OC Nick!!!

The ONLY difference between them: Nick has shoulder-length hair.

• Isn't that the game with alot of violence?

This game got released on Steam (and when I get paid I am so buying it!!) But I couldn't help but think that the player character in this

• Ah, so he kind of fights against instincts sometimes. I'm sure I'll understand anyway when you post the story. :)

Errr, kinda... Basically when I started writing on the 'Start a Story' thread, I used Nick as my main OC. BUT, because he is a downright

• Not the only...

ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ/

Am I the only one who didn't get sad or anything when Sasha died?

• Yessir it is! :D

Isn't that the game with alot of violence?

• That controversial game that caused media outcry to limit and restrict games in the US?

Yes it is.

Isn't that the game with alot of violence?

• edited October 2015

Pretty much yeah. Like, he has a constant urge to just let loose and slaughter anyone who gets in his way. But he is trying hard to not be a killer, let alone a bad person, anymore.

His past is nothing but bloodshed. Some Fables only trust him for the sake of not becoming his next target, but he does love his girlfriend Jayne, and his daughter Lyra (whom he had with Bloody Mary of all people)

Ah, so he kind of fights against instincts sometimes. I'm sure I'll understand anyway when you post the story.

• Looks like we got alot in common

Not the only... ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ/

• I mean here on the forums.

I usually use Steam so I don't have that problem.

• You guys don't know how much I love you when you start with the gifs

You guys don't know how much I love you when you start with the gifs @SirScrubbington @BigBadPaul @HandsomeChef

• My heart was pounding but I kinda thought she wasnt going to die, which I was right, if she did I think I would have though

Am I the only one who didn't get sad or anything when Sasha died?

• I think it's a good character arc, honestly. Most characters aren't in the grey area --they're either black or white. Seeing one struggling like tha is very interesting.

Pretty much yeah. Like, he has a constant urge to just let loose and slaughter anyone who gets in his way. But he is trying hard to not be a

• Well for my playthrough, Sasha was like: Come here (going in for a hug) and Rhys is acting like she's doing it for him, and she walks right by him and to Vaughn. And then you can decide to make it awkward or not. But Sasha doesn't hug him. I think the main factor is choosing to rule Hyperion.

I really don't remember that scene clearly...i know she gives my Rhys a hug but before or after Vaughn... Actually there was no tension between all of them so the order wasn't a big deal at all.

• Be a Jack loyalist and tell them about him....way to screw Rhysha up.

I really don't remember that scene clearly...i know she gives my Rhys a hug but before or after Vaughn... Actually there was no tension between all of them so the order wasn't a big deal at all.

• I thought one game!!

It's easy:

Someone starts saying "Rhys and Fiona are doing/ in/ etc x thing"

And then, another person answers with a "But then Jack takes Rhys' mind control and X"
    Then, this person put another phrase: "Rhys and Fiona etc, etc"

Example:

Me: Rhys and Fiona are cooking together.

Another person: But then Jack takes Rhys' mind control and prepare the most awesome lunch and Fiona falls in love with Rhys for that (?)

(We have @HandosmeChef here, for god sake)

^ Don't blame me, I'm tired. You can do it better (?)

YOU CAN TAGG OTHER USERS AND USE GIFS

Soooo, I start!!

Rhys and Fiona are playing volleyball together in the sea <3

• I don't have that either.

I mean here on the forums.

• Oh nice hat you've got there :^)

• Just finished playing the last episode another time.

And I still enjoyed it as much as I did yesterday. :)

• Jack lovers...

...same heart

Looks like we got alot in common

• edited October 2015

It's because Nick has so many powers and abilities that he is basically an immortal killing machine bred for war war and nothing but WAR!

So, much like Alucard from Hellsing/Hellsing Ultimate, I had to supplement his extraordinary powers with a complex personality :)

Sometimes Nick is very white area or very black area. For example, the one thing he cannot do is hurt children. He just can't do it. He loves children as well. Hence why his daughter Lyra is very close to him.

But for black area? He has tortured people to within the boundaries of death, then 'healed' them by reversing the injuries (so they relive the pain as well) then does it all over again till he's satisfied they've had enough, then he kills them.

I think it's a good character arc, honestly. Most characters aren't in the grey area --they're either black or white. Seeing one struggling like tha is very interesting.

• makes me salty :c

Poogers555 posted: »

More offscreen sexy time

• A nice hat for a nice lady

Quiff posted: »

Oh nice hat you've got there :^)

• It did? Lol, I only found out about this game from watching a review by Yahtzee. He said it first peaked his attention when it was listed as unavailable in his country on Steam :P

Seriously though, I love Yahtzee's reviews :D

And this game? Yeah the idea of a genocidal murderer as the player is obviously highly controversial, but I would play it for stress relief mostly...

That controversial game that caused media outcry to limit and restrict games in the US? Yes it is.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.