Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Oh okay then, that makes more sense.

Yup

• edited October 2015

i cant believe there wasn't an option for Rhys to go:

"you're not beating me to the vault, don't you know I'm 69% leg?"

• Guess who's finally writing a Rhyiona fic? This gal. I'm listening to the theme song for Vault of the Traveler, and the fic will be post-Vault of the Traveler. It's angsty and sad, but I'm loving it. I'm currently writing the ending (I'll be writing the beginning some other time). UGH, I LOVE THIS SHIP TOO MUCH! :D

• enter image description here

MeatBicycle posted: »

oh right angel died. sorry i forgot i like to pretend she didnt cause: "I recognize that canon has made a decision. But given that it’s a stupid ass decision, I’ve elected to continue to ignore it."

• Good luck

Guess who's finally writing a Rhyiona fic? This gal. I'm listening to the theme song for Vault of the Traveler, and the fic will be post-Vau

• I somehow got the Rhyiona LINES WOOT

• Ok I have seen some pretty small choices in telltale games but that that just takes the shit cupcake I mean seriously how is it even possible to have below 1% on a choice.

It's bullshit, in my opinion. There's no way... seriously.

Ok I have seen some pretty small choices in telltale games but that that just takes the shit cupcake I mean seriously how is it even possible to have below 1% on a choice.

• edited October 2015

Look dude, the choice was difficult to get. Also I don't see why you are bothered so much about it, or find it necessary to come on here and insult us.

On our thread rules (and in your thread too last time I checked) it says don't come here and talk shit, I don't see how hard it is to pay attention that.

Both Rhyiona and Rhysha won, chill there’s nothing wrong about it.

Ok I have seen some pretty small choices in telltale games but that that just takes the shit cupcake I mean seriously how is it even possible to have below 1% on a choice.

• Working on chapter 3, woop woop!

enter image description here

• FIONA
    "Stay away from my sister"

RHYS
    "I... I'm interested in somebody else"

Tell me your secrets, what was the dialogue option?

• So I'm about to download the finale episode, I have no clue what I'm getting into or how I'm going to handle it but wish me luck, I'll see you on the other side.

• 0.7%?????

Well....being in the small percentage does make you special....

RHYIONA IS SPECIAL

kristi78968 posted: »

It's getting smaller, guys.

• Sorry if we spoiled it for you! Hoped you avoided this forum enough

So I'm about to download the finale episode, I have no clue what I'm getting into or how I'm going to handle it but wish me luck, I'll see you on the other side.

• edited October 2015

While I always shipped Rhysha and am glad we got to ship it in episode 5 and I am happy about that, but I gotta say I feel for you all. You guys should've got the option to outright say you like Fiona during the conversation were Fiona mentions Rhys liking Sasha. It should've been like as Fiona "do you have a thing for my sister?" And then Rhys says something like " Umm well actually I like you" and then Fiona says something like " Oh uhh really? Me too" or something like that I don't know lol. Either way I think there should've been more choice there.

• [We're just friends]

[I love you]

[I like her....]

While I always shipped Rhysha and am glad we got to ship it in episode 5 and I am happy about that, but I gotta say I feel for you all. You

• I'm fine with what we got, it was enough ^-^

While I always shipped Rhysha and am glad we got to ship it in episode 5 and I am happy about that, but I gotta say I feel for you all. You

• So when Rhys said he "likes someone else" do you think Fiona thought it was her he was talking about?

she knows

Enigma12 posted: »

So when Rhys said he "likes someone else" do you think Fiona thought it was her he was talking about?

• I'm not upset at all, personally. The game made it pretty obvious what he meant so that's good enough for me. :)

• Oh yea she definitely does ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

So when Rhys said he "likes someone else" do you think Fiona thought it was her he was talking about?

• Pretty sure she understood.

• haha although I ship Rhys with Sasha, Fiona and Rhys do look cute together too :)

Green613 posted: »

she knows

• edited October 2015

I loved how she didn't say anything... no rejecting or anything. Just gave him a look.

She could have told him off, there and there!... but she didn't mind it!... hell, secretly, maybe she likes him too!

Green613 posted: »

she knows

• Thankfully I did, wasn't easy but hopefully it was worth it. See yah in a few!

Sorry if we spoiled it for you! Hoped you avoided this forum enough

"o shit i gotta tell bae ily what if she hates me oh no omg help me holy vaughns abs"

"o kewl ily 2"

"i'm so nervous"

"wait"

"oooo hell yea bby"

• love your new avatar if its what i think it is

[We're just friends] [I love you] [I like her....]

• Too many people let themselves get led by the hand to accept Rhysha, and then a couple say they're just friends. Only the smart choose "someone else"

It's bullshit, in my opinion. There's no way... seriously.

• edited October 2015

Amazing... :-;

I can't contain my feelings... :-;

• Hey buddy, how you doing?

MasterStone posted: »

Amazing... :-; I can't contain my feelings... :-;

• Wonderful:-:

Just finished episode 5. I'm in awe :)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Hey buddy, how you doing?

• It was the best episode so far, right? :D

Wonderful:-: Just finished episode 5. I'm in awe

• Definitely, I loved the boss fight ;-;

It was the best episode so far, right?

Second poster out of many that will look like this

[Definitely Rhys's wallpaper]

• Who was your Vault Team?

Definitely, I loved the boss fight ;-;

Gotta warn before you post something like that here, I might get....ideas

Gigglebear posted: »

Second poster out of many that will look like this [Definitely Rhys's wallpaper]

• tfw you realized you can be cannon

"o shit i gotta tell bae ily what if she hates me oh no omg help me holy vaughns abs" "o kewl ily 2" "i'm so nervous" "wait" "oooo hell yea bby"

• I'll try ;)

Gotta warn before you post something like that here, I might get....ideas

• Athena, August, Cassius, and Rhys and in my other play through Rhys, Athena, Springs and Zero :)

Who was your Vault Team?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.