Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited October 2015

so effortless, natural - even regardless of all the previous choices the final scene with these two just works, just freaking comes through all the pushing with Sasha. amazing :) oh my heart

enter image description here

• Hihihi blushing

Well I feel honored that you like that drawing :B

Thanks for the welcome! Yeah! I found the avatar by typing in Rhys and Fiona, it showed up and I fell in love with it instantly. I even changed it to my Skype picture. Glad to see I gave someone some nostalgia!

• edited October 2015

Its good to see your lighting skills are improving,working with SFM lighting can be a pain in the ass sometimes, even i still have trouble at times so keep up the good work

Gigglebear posted: »

Second poster out of many that will look like this [Definitely Rhys's wallpaper]

• She survives and becomes one of the Children of Helios.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I'm wondering too.

• Were you the one who drew it? If you are, oh my god oh my god. Thank you for such a fantastic drawing I love it! If you aren't, I love you anyway!

nohuhhuh posted: »

Hihihi blushing Well I feel honored that you like that drawing :B

• Welp....I just finished.....what a ride!

(I guess that was a happy ending.....I think....?)

• Yeah I drew it. :3 it's one of my earliest Tales drawings and that's why it's so nostalgic for me.

Thank you also much, I'm really happy to hear that you like it.

Were you the one who drew it? If you are, oh my god oh my god. Thank you for such a fantastic drawing I love it! If you aren't, I love you anyway!

• For me it was a happy ending (For happiness sake, I include everyone).

Sasha are at peace with Felix, Vaughn finally got out of Rhys' shadow and become his own, Loader Bot and Gortys are finally reunited and together again, Athena and Janey are prepared for their wedding and invites the group, Cassius looking forward to working with Rhys as he is his new boss, August at peace for avenging his mother, Felix clearing things up with Fiona, Zer0 enjoyed his challenge and offers to work with them again, Claptrap being happy and just being himself.

Rhys and Fiona reconciled for the past and finally appreciate each other as they both race toward the Vault Gate, well prepared for the future and they open a chest together just like they did in Episode 1 and the open ending with them seemingly disappearing, means that their adventure continues and they are still together.

Welp....I just finished.....what a ride! (I guess that was a happy ending.....I think....?)

• POJFHLWIHIQH SO ADORABLE

darlingno posted: »

so effortless, natural - even regardless of all the previous choices the final scene with these two just works, just freaking comes through all the pushing with Sasha. amazing oh my heart

• Telltale leaving it open for a season 2 maayybee?

With Telltale who knows really? ¯(°_o)/¯

For me it was a happy ending (For happiness sake, I include everyone). Sasha are at peace with Felix, Vaughn finally got out of Rhys' sha

• Ayyyy Eryka

Eryka posted: »

I'm ba-- Too much spoilers for me I guess I'll come back after I'll play E5... Or maybe just stay and being spoiled a lot... I missed ALL of you, I also love everyone

• Claptrap being happy and just being himself

This is the first time Clappy sweared that much.

For me it was a happy ending (For happiness sake, I include everyone). Sasha are at peace with Felix, Vaughn finally got out of Rhys' sha

• edited October 2015

I love how they bleeped out everytime he would drop the F-bomb. I laughed way too hard the first time I heard it.

Claptrap being happy and just being himself This is the first time Clappy sweared that much.

• edited October 2015

Alright guys, browsed some threads, made myself at home, met some new people. But sadly, it's like 4 AM in the morning for me. A night filled of Rhyiona was fun but I'mma catch some Zzzs. So I'm gonna leave this with two pictures I took of Rhys and Fiona during my playthrough.

Fiona giving Rhys the stink eye

Caught Rhys lookin'

Sorry about the large size, I didn't know how to scale it down to a nice resolution ;-;

• G'night Fiona

Alright guys, browsed some threads, made myself at home, met some new people. But sadly, it's like 4 AM in the morning for me. A night fille

• I showed to a friend who never played Tftb the final Rhyiona part (all). When we finished to see the video the first thing that she said was:

*Where is the kiss? I expected a kiss! They are so cute together. *

• Goodnight!

I don't believe we've met before, good to see people still joining even after the finale! (゚ヮ゚)

Alright guys, browsed some threads, made myself at home, met some new people. But sadly, it's like 4 AM in the morning for me. A night fille

• Tell him we're normal

Daryace posted: »

I showed to a friend who never played Tftb the final Rhyiona part (all). When we finished to see the video the first thing that she said was: *Where is the kiss? I expected a kiss! They are so cute together. *

• i think i figured it out, you need to let sasha pick the flower in episode 3, she will if you wait too long.

• edited October 2015

Oh I will... She has to be grateful with me: I just show her a new world (now I'm gonna send her a lot of Rhyiona. She can't escape.)

PD: I missed you cupcake, be here at the morning it's so boring ;^; (my classes doesn't help).

Tell him we're normal

• Even the rule 34 Rhyiona?

I currently have vacation that's why I'm here all day.

Oh I will... She has to be grateful with me: I just show her a new world (now I'm gonna send her a lot of Rhyiona. She can't escape.) PD: I missed you cupcake, be here at the morning it's so boring ;^; (my classes doesn't help).

• Hey Y'all. Anything cool went on since I slept?

• Those are the best, puppy.

The third Rhys' leg has a hard potential in Fiona...

...and rule34 show us this.

Even the rule 34 Rhyiona? I currently have vacation that's why I'm here all day.

• Yes: we decided that you are going to be the oficial and private Handsome Chef Jack who is going to prepare are the romantic dinners for Rhys and Fiona (?)

Hey Y'all. Anything cool went on since I slept?

• Ay Chef, nothing really.

• Hello ^^

Ayyyy Eryka

• Oh.. I'm going to cook? uh..

Yeah-- sure, I'll cook, I am, a chef nervous laughter

Yes: we decided that you are going to be the oficial and private Handsome Chef Jack who is going to prepare are the romantic dinners for Rhys and Fiona (?)

• I guess its gonna be a looong Half-term for me then, I'm already bored to death.

Ay Chef, nothing really.

• edited October 2015

Oh come on Jack. You promise that you'll help me!

This dinner is v-v-very important to me. Y-you know... and...

...cooking. That's what you told me right, parner?

Oh.. I'm going to cook? uh.. Yeah-- sure, I'll cook, I am, a chef nervous laughter

• Nothing really

Someone's sister moved to Iowa tho.

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited October 2015

I'm back! (from sleeping) Is there anything important that I've miss? How's everyone today? What do you guys think about my avatar?

• Uh-, okay, S-sure, i'll help... Cooking can't be hard, I-I mean it isn't.. I'm a Chef...

Oh come on Jack. You promise that you'll help me! This dinner is v-v-very important to me. Y-you know... and... ...cooking. That's what you told me right, parner?

• Nice and interesting avatar. :)

I am definitely better today. Not feeling as sad as I was yesterday with Tales being over. I am feeling more happy and positive that I got to play the game. :)

I'm back! (from sleeping) Is there anything important that I've miss? How's everyone today? What do you guys think about my avatar?

• Was She forced there? Did she watch Filthy Frank? (Someone get that Filthy Frank reference)

Nothing really Someone's sister moved to Iowa tho.

• 'Eyy Eryka, you Lewd Shipping Machine Goddess.

• Right. Right... Right...it's all right. True? *Insert Rhys scared face here *

I.... I go to change my clothes and search Fiona......I'm going to be here in one hour...

It's... It's that time right to you? You need a little more??

Uh-, okay, S-sure, i'll help... Cooking can't be hard, I-I mean it isn't.. I'm a Chef...

• Ayy we got a new recruit, welcome sister, brother, or both I dunno. Wow even after TFTBL ended we are still getting new people, it seems like this thread is gonna last a long time :^). A very long time.

• No, no... It's fine. I've got this... you've got this Chef

Right. Right... Right...it's all right. True? *Insert Rhys scared face here * I.... I go to change my clothes and search Fiona......I'm going to be here in one hour... It's... It's that time right to you? You need a little more??

• Yes and yes, she's with her aunt now.

Was She forced there? Did she watch Filthy Frank? (Someone get that Filthy Frank reference)

• can anyone help, because the "I like someone else' option didn't pop in my screen.. I said "stay away from my sister" with Fiona but Rhys didn't have this answer, is it because i gave Sasha the flower or what?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.