Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I W-WOULDN'T B-BE HERE I-IF I WAS H-HOLDING ON TO THE PAST!

R-REKT!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

SEE? YOU'RE STICKING TO OLD TELLTALE. YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT NEW TELLTALE. YOU'RE HOLDING ONTO THE PAST. I ACCEPT TELLTALE'S PRESENT AND WHO THEY CHOSE TO BE. BECAUSE I RESPECT WHO THEY ARE. REKT.

• edited October 2015

But without something telling us you've BEEN here since 2012, we have no proof now do we? :>

AND I WON'T TRUST YOUR WORDS! YOU HAVE A DECENCY TO LIE, AS WE ALL KNOW!

I don't need an account to be a telltale fan, come on now.

• I'm pretty sure @CelticDragon can confirm this since he was my friend back then

BigBadPaul posted: »

But without something telling us you've BEEN here since 2012, we have no proof now do we? :> AND I WON'T TRUST YOUR WORDS! YOU HAVE A DECENCY TO LIE, AS WE ALL KNOW!

• edited October 2015

MAYBE YOU JUST CAN'T LET GO. IT'S OKAY. IT HAPPENS.

THAT'S WHY YOU STAY EVEN THOUGH IT HURTS.

THAT'S WHY SO MANY PEOPLE STAY.

hashtag deep

lottii-lu posted: »

I W-WOULDN'T B-BE HERE I-IF I WAS H-HOLDING ON TO THE PAST! R-REKT!

• edited October 2015

enter image description here

Do what you want, Wolf.

I've done my part.

I'm pretty sure @CelticDragon can confirm this since he was my friend back then

• Saves the picture in case he needs to make a meme with it.

Do what you want, Wolf. I've done my part.

• edited October 2015

Let the good times roll! And hope for Season 2!

You guys better come back for Season 2 if it DOES release!...

AkaJuiceb0x posted: »

I know I'm late (I played the game on the Xbox One), but I'm glad this episode didn't end with one side neglected or one big fight between b

• Wow Wolf, we was just arguing about Telltale's hand in marriage and now it's turned into a deep convocation.

MAYBE YOU JUST CAN'T LET GO. IT'S OKAY. IT HAPPENS. THAT'S WHY YOU STAY EVEN THOUGH IT HURTS. THAT'S WHY SO MANY PEOPLE STAY. hashtag deep

• aka nothing

B)

Do what you want, Wolf. I've done my part.

• I don't know how that happened.

Wow Wolf, we was just arguing about Telltale's hand in marriage and now it's turned into a deep convocation.

• aka nothing

B)

No one is going to trust your time as a Telltale Fan until CelticDragon comes around.

I wouldn't say that's nothing. :>

aka nothing

• you have been incredibly dedicated fans since the beginning, i'm so happy they did something. i haven't been around all the time and it's something i deeply regret, but i knew i was still part of this when i saw that scene and it felt so important because i have been here and i know how much rhyionas deserve it. i remember back in summer when we wondered if telltale would ever notice rhyiona, and you said you were sure they wouldn't ignore it given the amazing fan work and the amount of effort and time put in this ship... and i'm very very happy you were right!

i love you too, wolf <3

This is no special moment or anything but I just really wanna say I really really really love everyone here. very much. It just feels so

• you guys won't even know half of it, I used to spam our chat with pictures of clementine

¯_(ツ)_/¯

aka nothing No one is going to trust your time as a Telltale Fan until CelticDragon comes around. I wouldn't say that's nothing. :>

• I used to spam our chat with pictures of clementine

(?) Not creepy at all.

you guys won't even know half of it, I used to spam our chat with pictures of clementine ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• I thought it was already memed.

Engore?

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Saves the picture in case he needs to make a meme with it.

• edited October 2015

Meh. It doesn't matter whether you were here since 2012 or 2014. If you are fan, you are here. End of story. :v

you guys won't even know half of it, I used to spam our chat with pictures of clementine ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• Hey, she was my favourite character and I really wanted to push people to love her too. :P

I used to spam our chat with pictures of clementine (?) Not creepy at all.

• same here... i'm going to london tomorrow, first time i fly and first time i leave my country, and my mom says she can't believe i'm not anxious about it... and it's because i'm just so happy about tales from the borderlands i can't think about anything else <3

I am trying hard not to keep thinking about the game, but it is hard when it is stuck inside your head because you love it so much.

• We have been together through all of this. I consider you and everyone my comrade in arms. We are all here because of our love for the game and Rhyiona. :)

This is no special moment or anything but I just really wanna say I really really really love everyone here. very much. It just feels so

• I'm just gonna take an hour of a break or so!... head's been doing pretty badly for the last few minutes.

I'll be back soon. <3

• She's actually my favorite character in TWD franchise although her character kinda became meh to me in S2. She was unrealistic :/

Hey, she was my favourite character and I really wanted to push people to love her too. :P

• edited October 2015

EDIT: Yep, correct!

I thought it was already memed. Engore?

• edited October 2015

Even I got scared at one point though! I mean, the thread kept growing and the content too but it seemed like we were getting nothing so a lot of people's motivations started to drop. It really hurt me when I saw people saying the chance for us to get anything was almost zero so I figured instead of going down in the end we needed to be hopeful. And then bam, they didn't ignore us at all. :')

I'm just so happy we could all share this after all we've been through. I love every single person here.

you guys are the best

rhonu posted: »

you have been incredibly dedicated fans since the beginning, i'm so happy they did something. i haven't been around all the time and it's so

• Exactly. :) We're all in this together. In Rhyiona's words:

"We made a great team."

We have been together through all of this. I consider you and everyone my comrade in arms. We are all here because of our love for the game and Rhyiona.

• Thank you Paul, this brings back some good memories

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

EDIT: Yep, correct!

• That's... true, man. Thanks. :)

Meh. It doesn't matter whether you were here since 2012 or 2014. If you are fan, you are here. End of story. :v

• I actually loved her even more in S2. :)

She's actually my favorite character in TWD franchise although her character kinda became meh to me in S2. She was unrealistic

• Tales from the Borderlands has taught us that life is a journey. :)

Enjoy yourself in London, it is cold so have some warm clothes with you. And I suggest listening to some Tales from the Borderlands music, it will keep you entertained as it did for me when I went to Hong Kong during summer. :)

rhonu posted: »

same here... i'm going to london tomorrow, first time i fly and first time i leave my country, and my mom says she can't believe i'm not anx

• That's sucks but great to know you're fine. (゚ヮ゚)

I'm doing alright although I'm already getting started for a loaded week, an interview, gotta catch up on some things for class, exams and a couple other things, but I'm taking it one day at a time just so I don't feel so overwhelmed.(゚ー゚)

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I got a bit sick but other than that I am doing well, thanks for asking you?

• head's been doing pretty badly for the last few minutes.

I hope to see you soon, Paul ;-;

I'm just gonna take an hour of a break or so!... head's been doing pretty badly for the last few minutes. I'll be back soon.

• Yeah... I have to admit that she was pretty badass in S2 :P

I actually loved her even more in S2.

• I think I liked the fact I could make her sassy tbh :P

Yeah... I have to admit that she was pretty badass in S2 :P

• I hope to see you soon, Paul ;-;

You will.

head's been doing pretty badly for the last few minutes. I hope to see you soon, Paul ;-;

• Come on who doesn't want Jack all up inside 'em?......at a matter of fact nvm.◉_◉

how dare you

• Hopefully everything will go smoothly for you then :D

being overwhelmed and stressed sucks though

That's sucks but great to know you're fine. (゚ヮ゚) I'm doing alright although I'm already getting started for a loaded week, an interview

• so does marijaa know about your jack fetish?

Come on who doesn't want Jack all up inside 'em?......at a matter of fact nvm.◉_◉

• Wouldn't miss it! :D

Let the good times roll! And hope for Season 2! You guys better come back for Season 2 if it DOES release!...

• Found some fanart B)

Source

• Wouldn't miss it! :D

AkaJuiceb0x posted: »

Wouldn't miss it!

• Is it cause you drilled a hole into your head and stuck stuff in it?

I'm just gonna take an hour of a break or so!... head's been doing pretty badly for the last few minutes. I'll be back soon.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.