Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

That one's cute :')

• Awwws thanks :P

The only thing cuter than this picture is your fanfic. Loved it!

• Should I get an avatar with updated Loader Bot's look?

...but then again I don't think he does a thumbs up in his new form. :(

Decisions, decisions...

• Really cute fic! Hope to see more soon!!

UnicornsFTW posted: »

https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/52647677-it-is-hard-to-reach-stars part one is done I hope you will like it. And again thanks all who helped me.

• omfg look at poop ass thinkin hard over such mundane decisions wut a peasant

The old one looks the best. ;)

Pipas posted: »

Should I get an avatar with updated Loader Bot's look? ...but then again I don't think he does a thumbs up in his new form. Decisions, decisions...

• Thanks. Dont worry part 2 is almost done :P

Enigma12 posted: »

Really cute fic! Hope to see more soon!!

• Loader - Loader Bot > Endoskeleton - Loader Bot

Should I get an avatar with updated Loader Bot's look? ...but then again I don't think he does a thumbs up in his new form. Decisions, decisions...

• I prefer the old look, the new one makes me feel uncomfortable, I dunno... it's creepy xD

• Lol his new look is.... Strange.... Go with the old one lol

I prefer the old look, the new one makes me feel uncomfortable, I dunno... it's creepy xD

• Keep the one you have.

It's iconic. :D

• He actually does give a thumbs up in his new form but if you'll blink you may miss it.

• Goddammit LB.

J-Master posted: »

He actually does give a thumbs up in his new form but if you'll blink you may miss it.

• Keep old Loader Bot

• I feel proud of myself

Good for you...

• Dude why is your account private? :P

Sure, add me: http://steamcommunity.com/id/pipascz

• Nice avatar.

I prefer the old look, the new one makes me feel uncomfortable, I dunno... it's creepy xD

• Thank you! ^u^

Nice avatar.

• Guys! I just found another really awesome Rhysha fanart, take a look :3

It kinda reflects my expectations that I had for ep5. Ehhh. Too bad it didn't happen.

All credit goes to wonderful Leafpuppy

• Yes! Leafpuppy strikes again! :D

Guys! I just found another really awesome Rhysha fanart, take a look It kinda reflects my expectations that I had for ep5. Ehhh. Too bad it didn't happen. All credit goes to wonderful Leafpuppy

• enter image description here

Guys! I just found another really awesome Rhysha fanart, take a look It kinda reflects my expectations that I had for ep5. Ehhh. Too bad it didn't happen. All credit goes to wonderful Leafpuppy

• In moments like that, I'm not even ashamed for having a Tumblr account. XD

Yes! Leafpuppy strikes again!

• "C'mere, dummy".

Bruh.

enter image description here

• Annnd that would of been the pwfect scene for their first kiss. sighs..

• Speaking of looks why the hell does rhys never use his new echo eye.

omfg look at poop ass thinkin hard over such mundane decisions wut a peasant . . . . The old one looks the best.

• He does, when they are all suggesting who they will select for Vault Hunters, Rhys says LB and loaderbot gives a thumbs up

• edited October 2015

Hey guys. It's me again. I can't sleep tonight (it's almost 3 AM in Poland xD), so I, uugh... made a thing, I guess. But before I share this with you, I must say that it's been forever since I've added any of my work anywhere, I'm kinda... ashamed? of my drawing "skills"... though I sometimes dream of a tablet, so I could do something more than a crappy-sketchy-thingy with a crappy the-cheapest-available-in-store pen... but I'm gonna show you what I've just made, even though I am shame ._.

I thought about a moment after Sasha was almost dead and suddenly the watch healed her, right after the group hug. Everyone starts running for the loot, but Rhys stops Sasha.

Rhys: *grabs her arm* Sasha, w-wait...

Sasha: Huh?

Rhys: I...I-I wanted you to know... ughh... I-I'm glad that the only thing th-that happened to you... wa-was just... well... n-not being killed b-by a-an explosion inside a gi-giant al--

Sasha: Enough. >CLICK<

Also this kept me in good mood during drawing. Nice one.

• Hey dude this is actually really good man, you have nothing to be ashamed of here. You should do more :D

• You're serious? Well, drawing's been my complex (again not sure if it's the right word XD) since forever, so it's really surprising to me. On art classes I used to get bad grades because the teacher didn't like the way I was drawing and said I should go back to kindergarten ._.

Hey dude this is actually really good man, you have nothing to be ashamed of here. You should do more

• So glad to know there are so many other RhysXSasha shippers like me... this thread is so beautiful.. happy tears -So happy I decided to become part of the Telltale community and start to have confidence to add my own bits here and there and chat to some of you guys :) My ship officially started with the pinky promise, I was sold there and then and never changed since. enter image description here

• When Rhys was with Sasha when they were separated from the group I thought, "Oh god I'm going to hate Sasha." but they had surprisingly good chemistry with each other. The pinky promise was also the moment I was sold on this ship :D

So glad to know there are so many other RhysXSasha shippers like me... this thread is so beautiful.. happy tears -So happy I decided to beco

• I feel you guys!!!

Cutest thing ever :D

So glad to know there are so many other RhysXSasha shippers like me... this thread is so beautiful.. happy tears -So happy I decided to beco

• Yeah man I'm serious! if you do more you should definitely post more of your stuff because it is good!

You're serious? Well, drawing's been my complex (again not sure if it's the right word XD) since forever, so it's really surprising to me. O

• Soooooo did we win.

The percentage of Rhysha shippers is still growing I believe. Anyone have an updated percentage chart?

• First fan fix I've read since '09.

UnicornsFTW posted: »

Thanks. Dont worry part 2 is almost done :P

• Wow. Thank you... really. c:

Yeah man I'm serious! if you do more you should definitely post more of your stuff because it is good!

• Yes! Still one of the cutest moments of the game. You guys totally get it. Brofists all around enter image description here

I feel you guys!!! Cutest thing ever

Yes! Still one of the cutest moments of the game. You guys totally get it. Brofists all around

• enter image description here

Yes! Still one of the cutest moments of the game. You guys totally get it. Brofists all around

• welcome to the brotherhood

Sign in to comment in this discussion.