Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• What were you expecting, you chose Jack over your friends, who wouldn't be pissed about that?

Leluch123 posted: »

Something for a losers like me who trusted Handsome Jack ouch indeed....

• GUYSSSS

enter image description here

One of the holy Rhysha Artists is following me and im sweating FREAKING BULLETSSS!

• My new iPad home screen.

• Fiona's murder face is on point

Tumblr already has it. c:

• Hey, at least Athena is aware that there's feelings involved. Athena, for crying out loud.

Another point for House Rhysha. ^_^

• So i uh, i did some headcanons on tumblr? And PocketVaultHunter asked for marriage headcanons? And i, uh, i did? And i headcanon'd too hard? And i saw you guys talking about Rhysha getting married? So i, i wanted to share them here :I

Headcanons cuz i have no chill

k bye

• I love how your tumblr stuff is in Spanish. :D

Felicitaciones!

GUYSSSS One of the holy Rhysha Artists is following me and im sweating FREAKING BULLETSSS!

• Ye, mi pc is spanish so everything on my tumblr is in spanish too. Chaotic though, because you are reading in english amost all the time and then sudden spanish!

Gracias! (◕ᴗ◕✿)

I love how your tumblr stuff is in Spanish. Felicitaciones!

• Guess I missed it. I'd like to appear in the next update, if there's any room! I don't want to make complications or anything!

GrumpyDof posted: »

Map is gonna be updated in 5 minutes. Check if you're in it and if everything is put at the right place.

• Yes yes so where are you from?

Guess I missed it. I'd like to appear in the next update, if there's any room! I don't want to make complications or anything!

• I just finished episode 5 last night, and wow, it was a real blast. I have to be honest, I was a bit saddended that the whole Rhys/Sasha thing kinda fizzled out, but considering the present day must be at least like a year after the events of the rest of the game, I guess it makes sense if Sasha isn't instantly making out with Rhys on the spot, I can't see her being the type of woman who would stop her life for a year and long for a guy she knew for a month. I dunno, it just seemed a little disappointing after that big flower scene in episode 3 was really driving it, I thought. Who knows, maybe BL3 will give us a side quest about the 2 of them or something, I think it's inevitable that BL3 will wind up declaring bits of Tales canon, and I'd be very surprised if Rhys + Sasha wasn't canon.

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited October 2015

in hindsight that wasn't the wisest decision...but I leared the lesson! Trusting psychotic mass murder over your friends will result in you being alieneted and ruining your chances with the girl

Enigma12 posted: »

damn son. why u trust handsome jack?

• Witam ;)

Poland.

• You are a hero grumpy!

Map is gonna be updated in 5 minutes. Check if you're in it and if everything is put at the right place.

• I remember someone posted that in the chat yesterday lol

Rhysha overwhelming today!

• I don't think the relationship really fizzled out, I feel as though the connection was still there.There was the hug (if you rejected Hyperion), the emotional scene with Rhys trying to heal Sasha with his tears when Sasha was "dying", and the admittance Rhys' feelings for Sasha at the entrance of the vault with Fiona. The chemistry was there, Fiona brings attention to it 3 times the whole episode.

Like everyone who ships them, I personally was looking for a kiss in this episode (especially in the "death scene"), but the relationship still looked strong in my opinion. And at the end of the episode I can proudly call Rhysha canon. :)

silvereye27 posted: »

I just finished episode 5 last night, and wow, it was a real blast. I have to be honest, I was a bit saddended that the whole Rhys/Sasha thi

• Yeah my creations aren't in the least bit insane.

Enigma12 posted: »

that was... interesting... lol.

• This was a test that telltale made. Stay loyal to your ship or join the cult of Rhyiona.

• Agh,I got that too

• I have to agree. I could understand the sentiment that they fizzled out if you didn't get the Rhysha hug, because of accepting Hyperion, It would make Sasha seem like she doesn't give a shit about him anymore, y'know? But if she does hug you it showed that even after all that time she was still thinking about him, she even says that she tried to look for him over the course of the time skip. I never really expected a kiss scene. Would I have liked one? Sure! But they are just starting a relationship, right? I feel like its really sweet seeing how much closer they have become after all this time. Going from that awkward, but adorable flower moment, to 3 hugs in one episode! Okay, 2 of them weren't exclusively Rhysha, but you get the idea. I just love them so much!

AkaJuiceb0x posted: »

I don't think the relationship really fizzled out, I feel as though the connection was still there.There was the hug (if you rejected Hyperi

• Exactly, even after the time of them being separated they still interacted with each other with the chemistry still there.

I just love them so much!

Me too! I'm hoping to see them together in the future, whether that be in a Season 2 or BL3. :)

I have to agree. I could understand the sentiment that they fizzled out if you didn't get the Rhysha hug, because of accepting Hyperion, It

• Even one DLC episode would make me unbelievably happy! I don't want this to be the last I see of these guys, they're like friends to me by this point. :)

Exactly, even after the time of them being separated they still interacted with each other with the chemistry still there. I just love

• Agreed. I haven't been invested in characters like this since Mass Effect, and that's a trilogy!

Even one DLC episode would make me unbelievably happy! I don't want this to be the last I see of these guys, they're like friends to me by this point.

• Can I be on the map? I live in southern Texas

• You must now please senpai now that they have noticed you.

Some art maybe? :DDDD

GUYSSSS One of the holy Rhysha Artists is following me and im sweating FREAKING BULLETSSS!

• Cześć c:

Witam

• edited October 2015

Same here, I'm gonna really miss them... seriously, it's really hard for me to pick even one character that I liked as much as them, from another game. A DLC would be such a nice xmas gift...

Agreed. I haven't been invested in characters like this since Mass Effect, and that's a trilogy!

• Some art maybe? :DDDD

wink wink

nudge nudge

You must now please senpai now that they have noticed you. Some art maybe? :DDDD

• That end though,my guts XD

IRunts posted: »

Alright @InGen_Nate_Kenny here it is: enter link description here

• Brilliant xD

• Modern setting with kids

-One of the vases is broken-

Sasha: Okay, we can do this the easy way, just confess.

Kids: -look down shamefully but won't answer-

Sasha: So more than one did this? You know that means you all w-

Rhys: Sasha, I think I got this.

Sasha: Um it's okay Rhys, I'm pretty sure they'll j-

Rhys: WE GOT SOME ANSWERS AND WE WANT QUESTIONS!

-Rhys smiles triumphantly as Sasha facepalms and the kids faces change into a confused expression-

• 10/10

• Cool moves, Rhys...

Modern setting with kids -One of the vases is broken- Sasha: Okay, we can do this the easy way, just confess. Kids: -look down sh

• I got the hug. Told her I missed her.

Life is complete.

• I don't think the artist realizes she's black.

Tumblr is on fire today!

• I flipped when she came and hugged Rhys.

10/10 would reject Hyperion again.

DAISHI posted: »

I got the hug. Told her I missed her. Life is complete.

• enter image description here

• would reject Hyperion again.

enter link description here

I flipped when she came and hugged Rhys. 10/10 would reject Hyperion again.

• Plot twist: Rhys broke the vase

Cool moves, Rhys...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.