Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Yeah and although Rhys acts like he is a coward most of the time,(which tbh he is) but I feel like Rhys would give his life to protect his friends. That's a great trait :D

Rhys would be a good dad. And cute. His clumsyness + children = supercute.

• I believe it's Claptrap,yeah fucking Claptrap.

Did you hear who the mystery Vault Hunter is?

• I agree with you. Our tall nerd maybe is an awkward coward, but he has a golden heart. :D

Enigma12 posted: »

Yeah and although Rhys acts like he is a coward most of the time,(which tbh he is) but I feel like Rhys would give his life to protect his friends. That's a great trait

• Thats what the description said lol.

Pipas posted: »

I didn't and I even stole her shield and the game said I didn't. She was still available.

• Thank you.
    Fiona's face doe.

Tumblr already has it. c:

• lmao looks like she is just completely uninterested in the conversation.

Charlieh65 posted: »

Thank you. Fiona's face doe.

• maaan this scene just had me like

enter image description here

Oh yes, but it was corroboration. We should continue. Corroboration of their love.

• This. Is. The. Best. Rhys is the ultimate babe of all time and space and life. God bless TTG.

Tumblr already has it. c:

• I could definitely see them collapsed in a pile and Rhys being all winded saying "For the record, I didn't let you fall"

Likely, but I was imagining he'd try to catch her only for them to both topple over with her on top of him. Maybe leading to a bit of awkwardness. XP

• Correct. I wish I saved all my money/kept Felix alive, I wanted him so bad. I saw his name in the credits and immediately realized he was the Mysterious Vault Hunter.

• edited October 2015

Also the cutest. I mean, cmon, just look at him.

This. Is. The. Best. Rhys is the ultimate babe of all time and space and life. God bless TTG.

• His hair game is goals. gg Rhys.

Also the cutest. I mean, cmon, just look at him.

• enter image description here you know it!

His hair game is goals. gg Rhys.

• Yeah, I always felt Rhys was more of a scaredy-cat than an outright coward. Remember when Grease Face was about to hurt Vaughn but Rhys got in between them and gave him a death-glare? Or the time he attempted to protect Sasha from one of Vallory's goons and got a smack across the face for his troubles? Having a genocidal maniac inside your body and still displaying enough courage to reject him? All of that takes balls. :)

Yeah and although Rhys acts like he is a coward most of the time,(which tbh he is) but I feel like Rhys would give his life to protect his friends. That's a great trait

• Yep,and that's what I love most about Rhys. he would do anything for his friends. :D

Yeah, I always felt Rhys was more of a scaredy-cat than an outright coward. Remember when Grease Face was about to hurt Vaughn but Rhys got

• Cool.

I like being mysterious.

• So has everyone heard my idea about the video in the chat? @IRunts have you? We NEED to make this. NEED to make this.

PS don't respond with details on the video, no one shall steal our secrets.

• edited October 2015

: O
    SUPAR SECARITZ

So has everyone heard my idea about the video in the chat? @IRunts have you? We NEED to make this. NEED to make this. PS don't respond with details on the video, no one shall steal our secrets.

• Hi fellow Rhysha shippers! I'm new to the forums but I just can't express how much I love this ship. I have loved this ship since episode 1, I just think that Rhys and Sasha have the best chemistry out of the group. I don't care if the relationship felt forced, all that matters is that it felt right. I played through the season twice, I choked up both times Sasha "died". I fangirled so hard when Sasha hugged Rhys. I could go on but you get the point (hopefully).

• Hey, always great to have another aboard! Welcome!

Tony_Marker posted: »

Hi fellow Rhysha shippers! I'm new to the forums but I just can't express how much I love this ship. I have loved this ship since episode 1,

Hi fellow Rhysha shippers! I'm new to the forums but I just can't express how much I love this ship. I have loved this ship since episode 1,

• Thanks for the warm welcome!

• You might want a new avatar?

Thanks for the warm welcome!

• I'll start looking for one

GrumpyDof posted: »

You might want a new avatar?

• enter image description here

Welcome! always good to see new people!

• Same Metallica, same. :I

Correct. I wish I saved all my money/kept Felix alive, I wanted him so bad. I saw his name in the credits and immediately realized he was the Mysterious Vault Hunter.

• Awesome! Do you want to be on the Rhysha map and have a Rhysha avatar?

• Hello there, Tony_Marker!

Welcome to the Rhysha thread and the forums as well. Hope you'll like it here! :P

• Now I'm curious.

So has everyone heard my idea about the video in the chat? @IRunts have you? We NEED to make this. NEED to make this. PS don't respond with details on the video, no one shall steal our secrets.

• Sure!

Awesome! Do you want to be on the Rhysha map and have a Rhysha avatar?

• Come in chat Pipas, we NEED you.

Hello there, Tony_Marker! Welcome to the Rhysha thread and the forums as well. Hope you'll like it here! :P

• Hehe, glad to see new Sasha pictures. :P

AkaJuiceb0x posted: »

Hey, always great to have another aboard! Welcome!

• Yup, went and got some new pictures from Episode 5 last night. :)

Hehe, glad to see new Sasha pictures. :P

• Could I appear on the map aswell? c: wanted to ask earlier but kinda forgot.

Awesome! Do you want to be on the Rhysha map and have a Rhysha avatar?

• Hey Buddy!! Welcome to the thread. I'm pretty new here too!! 100% feel you though, they're the ultimate ship throughout the series!

• Aight! You're going to want something that isn't a stock avatar tho. It helps differentiating between each other more.

Sure!

• Yeah, just ask @Grumpydof to hit you up.

Could I appear on the map aswell? c: wanted to ask earlier but kinda forgot.

• Dang, couldn't find a model on the workshop. I will try working on some normal pics though

Duck_Hunt posted: »

I'm gonna work on some SFM Present Day Sasha pics.

• DPisshammers_DPisshammers_ Banned
    edited October 2015

[removed]

• OFFICIAL EARL CHATROOM RAID #EICHTMYNAMEISEARL

Sign in to comment in this discussion.