Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Fantastic chapter! I am really enjoying this fic a lot, I can't wait to see where the story goes!

Bump! Holy crap, that took like 7 hours to finish. Almost 10k words for one chapter. It's up!

• Someone will probably post a link in the thread when it's time. :P

rexoninj4 posted: »

How can i join?

• edited December 2015

ISNT IT GLORIOUS

HALLELUJAH

• DAMMIT POOPASS YOU MADE ME EXPRESS SYMPATHY FOR NO REASON

Pipas posted: »

Maybe the fact that I have opened over 20 panels in Google Chrome has something to do with it as well.

• So I'll be working on the next chapter between tonight and the 23rd. Hopefully will have it up by Tuesday, if work and fire calls don't get in the way. This next chapter will focus on MacCready and Fiona. The one following it will be heavily Rhysha-laden. It feels good to be moving out of the last few 'explanatory' chapters, where I feel like I'm just getting everybody up to speed, and spreading out into the actual plot.

For those of you who are following the story, I'm going to be hosting a 'contest' of sorts to get a beastie into the works. I have some basic stats in mind, but would love some participation from the fans because, honestly, that just makes it fun.

There's no real prize other than having the creature seen in the story. And the presence of it will be a hefty plot thing later on. Message me for details. ^-~

Fantastic chapter! I am really enjoying this fic a lot, I can't wait to see where the story goes!

• basking in it's warmth

So I asked for a thing and it happened!! HERE

• Almost getting started.

Join us in Cards Against Humanity HERE, the password is "flower".

And where are you @Leluch123, you lil shiz.

• Hi y'all! You like mah new Xmasy avatar?? :3

• You should put some Coca-Cola next to him too.

Hi y'all! You like mah new Xmasy avatar??

• enter image description here

Pipas posted: »

You should put some Coca-Cola next to him too.

• I wish I could have Rhys in this as an avatar man

enter image description here

Defending the bae like: By wickedastardly

• What a limp noodle of a man.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

I wish I could have Rhys in this as an avatar man

• Holy crap I've been gone a while

• Yep, I do <3

Omg Shadow looks so cute in Christmas edits <3333

Hi y'all! You like mah new Xmasy avatar??

• <3

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Yep, I do Omg Shadow looks so cute in Christmas edits <3333

• How was the vacationing?

Duck_Hunt posted: »

Holy crap I've been gone a while

• Chapter 6 is up. I'm trying to shorten them a little.
    7 to be up sometime, presumably, after Christmas. Big Rhysha stuff there, planning on it being long

So I'll be working on the next chapter between tonight and the 23rd. Hopefully will have it up by Tuesday, if work and fire calls don't get

• I actually prefer the longer chapters, but if it's easier for you, then I won't argue, whatever you think is best.

Chapter 6 is up. I'm trying to shorten them a little. 7 to be up sometime, presumably, after Christmas. Big Rhysha stuff there, planning on it being long

• gud

How was the vacationing?

• xD I just want to find a happy medium sometimes. If the plot goes the way I want it to, there are going to be several horrendously long chapters, but damn good, chapters in the future.

I actually prefer the longer chapters, but if it's easier for you, then I won't argue, whatever you think is best.

• Holee crap did you draw that?

WindraDeadZed Avatar Needs desperately to pull out her 3DS and work on her goddamned avatar picture. Cracking on Chapter 5. I was already about halfway through but still have a while to go ... Should be up in the next few hours. hopefully.

• We need 2 players for l4d this second

• Yarrr.
    Need to doodle more. Must ... do .. fanart ...

Holee crap did you draw that?

• edited December 2015

I really need to stop these XD Also im now Athena.

• Mercenary Day, Rhys and Sasha are decorating

-Sasha does a lot of heavy lifting, carrying several boxes at once-

-Rhys hangs things, since he is more "vertically advantaged"-

Rhys: Sasha, come here please!

Sasha: What is it?

Rhys: You'll see!

-Sasha walks over to Rhys, and sees him holding two elves, each resembling Rhys and Sasha-

Rhys: Aren't they great?

Sasha: ...

Rhys: Look, this one is me, see the eyes and the arm. And this smaller on-

-Sasha flashes off a cold glare at the word "smaller"-

Rhys: ...the c-cuter one I meant, it's you with the h-hair.

Sasha: You actually ordered elf plushies of us.

Rhys: It's very festive! There's even a little pet Rakk Hive!

-Sasha snorts out a laugh and finds herself smiling despite trying hard not to-

Sasha: Oh my god you are a dork.

• ...the c-cuter one I meant

I could literally see the whole scene before my eyes :D awesome, I love it!

Mercenary Day, Rhys and Sasha are decorating -Sasha does a lot of heavy lifting, carrying several boxes at once- -Rhys hangs things,

• Awww Rhys is such a loser, these two are just so precious ^w^

Mercenary Day, Rhys and Sasha are decorating -Sasha does a lot of heavy lifting, carrying several boxes at once- -Rhys hangs things,

• It's the endearing sort of loseriness, plus his puppy-dog eye game is very strong.

Awww Rhys is such a loser, these two are just so precious ^w^

• Thanks! It's hard but fun writing them to be in character!

Dracu98 posted: »

...the c-cuter one I meant I could literally see the whole scene before my eyes awesome, I love it!

• If just an artist could turn these into comics,my life would be complete :D

• Grumpy felt like drawing a pic of a scene from one of them.

I 'bout shat myself I was so happy.

ZapThroat posted: »

If just an artist could turn these into comics,my life would be complete

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited December 2015

Sounds of jingles....

enter link description here

• These are awesome! Where'd you find these + If you did these omg awesomeness

Leluch123 posted: »

Sounds of jingles.... enter link description here

• Tumblr mostly, for all the Rhack shit there is you can find few gems from time to time

These are awesome! Where'd you find these + If you did these omg awesomeness

• I really like this, except for sasha. she kinda looks like a fiona-clone without dyed hair. but asides from that, it's a...how can I say..."comfortable" picture, you know what I mean? :D

Leluch123 posted: »

Sounds of jingles.... enter link description here

• Hello, everyone! I'm a longtime lurker of the thread, first time poster. I've shipped Rhysha since episode 1 of TFTBL and lately I've been looking to join a community where I can freely gush about their adorkableness (sadly, tumblr, my usual haunt, is NOT the place to be for this, as some of you already know).

Anyway, I'm planning on starting a multi-chapter fanfic following Sasha post-episode 5 where she deals with her feelings of abandonment and blossoming love for Rhys. I've actually already contributed to the ship's fanbase through the fanfic "Beautiful" (that's right, I'm handsomelawbringer ;) ) and a few sketches/edits, namely these two:

rhyshasketch01

rhyshaedit01

Looking forward to talking with you all!

• Welcome, I look forward to reading it.

Hello, everyone! I'm a longtime lurker of the thread, first time poster. I've shipped Rhysha since episode 1 of TFTBL and lately I've been l

• Hello siren! Glad to see you like Rhysha! Don't worry, you can gush all you want here. :D

Hello, everyone! I'm a longtime lurker of the thread, first time poster. I've shipped Rhysha since episode 1 of TFTBL and lately I've been l

Sign in to comment in this discussion.