Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Does anyone have a good sasha or Rhys picture, or sasha and Rhys together. Something for a phone wallpaper? :) need something new

• enter image description here

leafpuppy

enter image description here

Mcboats

JACK SHIPS IT CONFIRMED!

solomonsolstarbuck

angerliz

It is absolutely possible that all of these have been posted here already. But I don't care. Have some of my fave Rhysha stuff from Tumblr.

• I HATE THINGS THAT HATE MY HATE WHEN I HATE THINGS I DO NO COMPREHEND! But I agree, ignore tumblr, site full of haters fighting haters.

Rhysha hate, which led to hate of that hate, which then led to hate of the hating of the hate. I do agree that the hater's opinion was ve

• I see what people are getting at about tumblr hating rhysha, most people saying how sasha shouldn't be in the game. Wtf? she's a great character! Also people keep saying it's Canon. It's not because you have options to reject so.

• Rhys: “Oh look at us, we’re like best friends now.”

Sasha: “Rhys we’ve been married for ten years.”

• You're always welcome here whenever in spirit or cyber presence ;)

I miss you guys so much. I wish I could find the motivation to create more art, but I just can't. It's been a real tough couple of months

• You stole these from my chatzy powerpoint didn't you :o

DDbaby74 posted: »

leafpuppy Mcboats JACK SHIPS IT CONFIRMED! solomonsolstarbuck angerliz It is absolutely possible that all of these have been posted here already. But I don't care. Have some of my fave Rhysha stuff from Tumblr.

• Dat last gif! How the hell I missed that!? Anyone knows how to get that scene?

DDbaby74 posted: »

leafpuppy Mcboats JACK SHIPS IT CONFIRMED! solomonsolstarbuck angerliz It is absolutely possible that all of these have been posted here already. But I don't care. Have some of my fave Rhysha stuff from Tumblr.

• It happens in Rhys' part of the story in Episode 1 no matter what.

Leluch123 posted: »

Dat last gif! How the hell I missed that!? Anyone knows how to get that scene?

• Hi Carley! We missed you too!

And no worries, you're not obligated to post new art every week or something like that. :P

Glad to hear that we brightened your days. You're awesome too! :D

I miss you guys so much. I wish I could find the motivation to create more art, but I just can't. It's been a real tough couple of months

• edited December 2015

Teaser, because.

Rhys looked defeated. "I feel naked without my suit," he admitted in a whisper.

Her coy grin absolutely dissolved him. "Well, mostly naked wasn't a bad look either."

WHAM, that did it. Everything about him morphed carmine. "I - ah - well - er, I'm gonna uh - " He tried to rub his metal hand with his good one - a tick he displayed when extremely nervous - and upon finding the cast had inhibited this ability, Rhys hobbled his way to a table with his head bent.

• :DDDD Looking forward to this!!

Teaser, because. Rhys looked defeated. "I feel naked without my suit," he admitted in a whisper. Her coy grin absolutely dissol

• @Leluch asked for CaH event, he shall have a CaH event.

This Sunday.

Countdown

• Sasha you can do better then Maliwan

Post copied from Telltales facebook page

• "Is shooting bullets just not cool enough for you? Buy a Maliwan and light some people on fire!" -- Marcus Kincaid

Duck_Hunt posted: »

Sasha you can do better then Maliwan

• Awww yis, count me in!

Pipas posted: »

@Leluch asked for CaH event, he shall have a CaH event. This Sunday. Countdown

• So I shall!

• edited December 2015

more art I found

and my temp xmas sasha

• Haha, can't wait for the event :3

• C-can I join?

• A scenario I can see take place happening in the Denouement story arc, but will likely never ever put into writing.

MacCready: (To impress Fiona) Okay, you're not a girl? Prove it. Arm wrestle.

Rhys: (To impress Sasha) Pfft, c'mon! I've got a robot arm! Make it easy on yourself!

Sasha and Fiona secretly exchange bets on MacCready. Rhys tries the first time to push MacCready's arm down. MacCready doesn't even budge, chew on a toothpick, and smirk.

Rhys: I just need to, uh, reposition, that's all.

Insert several drawn scenes of Rhys trying, with increasing frustration and several different stances, to move MacCready's arm while his opponent still doesn't move. I can imagine several of his expressions being similar to the ones of Seras Victoria during some of her funny bits from Hellsing ... MacCready finally moves his arm with no strain whatsoever. Rhys gets flipped over.

Rhys: Augh!

Fiona: Touch goal!

MacCready: Game, set, you're a girl.

Sasha: (Ruffling Rhys' hair, laughing) Well, you tried.

• Finally all intros in one video!

enter link description here

• I will "probably" ne this time on CaH event

• @Pipas, do you mind editing my profile picture on the pictures with all Rhysha members? Just asking ;)

• Sure, why not? :D

C-can I join?

• Well, so far I got access only to the map psd file, but it's so large that whenever I try to open it in photoshop, it's lagging my whole laptop. Welp, hopefully I'll figure it out somehow. Stay tuned.

AronDracula posted: »

@Pipas, do you mind editing my profile picture on the pictures with all Rhysha members? Just asking

• It's cool man take all the time you need :) You'll figure it out

Well, so far I got access only to the map psd file, but it's so large that whenever I try to open it in photoshop, it's lagging my whole laptop. Welp, hopefully I'll figure it out somehow. Stay tuned.

• I'll give you time, don't worry about it ;)

Well, so far I got access only to the map psd file, but it's so large that whenever I try to open it in photoshop, it's lagging my whole laptop. Welp, hopefully I'll figure it out somehow. Stay tuned.

• enter image description here

• Damn, that's one large file.

• WindraDeadZed Avatar

Needs desperately to pull out her 3DS and work on her goddamned avatar picture.

Cracking on Chapter 5. I was already about halfway through but still have a while to go ... Should be up in the next few hours. hopefully.

• Maybe the fact that I have opened over 20 panels in Google Chrome has something to do with it as well. :D

Damn, that's one large file.

• Bump!
    Holy crap, that took like 7 hours to finish. Almost 10k words for one chapter.
    It's up!

• Definitely my favorite chapter so far, this was amazing. I always look forward to the next chapter.

Bump! Holy crap, that took like 7 hours to finish. Almost 10k words for one chapter. It's up!

• So I asked for a thing and it happened!! HERE

• I wanna read it so bad and I will LOVE YOUR WORK!!!

Bump! Holy crap, that took like 7 hours to finish. Almost 10k words for one chapter. It's up!

• So sweet :3

So I asked for a thing and it happened!! HERE

• Very nice! :P

• How can i join?

• HALLELUJAH

Sign in to comment in this discussion.